This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

Aww, thanks so much. I am really looking forward to trying the cake, if it's a winner I'll be really chuffed. I doubt it will last til Christmas before I cut into it!

Food today

B flax pancakes, cream
S berries & cream
L cheese & lettuce
S berries & cream
D pork chop, broccoli, asparagus
S low carb mince pie & cream

Somewhat top heavy on cream!! Will have to pull that back for the next few days.

Nothing to worry about if you only had a little bit at a time :)

I must say, I really like the Alpro soya cream - it's the consistency of single cream so goes beautifully in an indulgent egg nog latte :)

I microwave a mug of Tesco unsweetened soya milk, then add a tsp of coffee, a tsp liquid hermy, a slosh of Da Vinci egg nog and then a slosh of the cream.

It's also delish with the orange Da Vinci too - and am saving a choc one for Christmas Day, will try whipping the Alpro cream instead.

Well done on the size 10 jeans!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have had a lovely Christmas, have eaten low carb, sugar free and do not feel that I have missed out on anything. My sugar levels have stayed nicely steady. I had champagne with my beautiful Christmas dinner, low carb cheesecake with raspberries for afters. It's been a happy time and for the first time I have felt in control of myself. Roll on 2013 and all the possibilities that come with a new year.

DH took me out for lunch at the new wagamama today, ooh it was lovely! I had stir fried veg in coconut milk, half a tea stained egg, miso soup and pickled veg. We shared some illegal coconut ice cream. It was a lovely afternoon, thoroughly enjoyed the romantic gesture.

New year was lovely, saw it in with the neighbours. Been to mums today for pork dinner, it was lovely. I'm thinking I'll do a bit of Exante for a few Weeks. I've got about a months supply if I do breakfast and lunch as shakes and have a sensible evening meal. I fancy the strict routine of it.

Eek, I think I might have norovirus. Headache, hot & cold, dizzy, shaky, stomach cramps. Oh well, at least those Jeans might fit me afterwards!

Hi Smiley,
good to hear it wasn't a full blown bug. Hope all well today and keep it up for 2013! :)

Back