This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

Everyone loved the Swiss roll except me, I must remember that I detest the taste of baking powder. So, I didn't have much and DH will have the leftovers.
Was lovely to see my Aunty and uncle, lovely presents too.

Food today has been 1032 cals 10g carb

B crepes, raspberries

L cauli, chicken & salami soup

s hickory smoked almonds, Swiss roll

Last edited:
Ooh snow overnight, only a light covering but I love it.

Had flax porridge made with single cream and water for breakfast. Really enjoyed it, just like readybrek.

Off to Canterbury later to meet mum for coffee. Hoping to get there and back before the big snow arrives!

Your flax porridge sounds lovely. I am going to try it today....

I have just had the porridge, I loved it....

Oh well done Sammy, I saw you only used 15g flax - did it give you a reasonable portion, or mouse size? I used 30g, but it wasn't a huge portion of porridge, enough but not masses.

Yes, 15 gr wasn't enough, but I was wary cos I don't really like flax, but loved the porridge, so next time I will do 30gr. To be honest I could have had another helping, but I had used up all my cream allowance....roll on next week when I can increase that.

You are so good being strict with cream, I am very bad with that! When it shows on the scales tomorrow I'll be kicking myself.

I use alpro soya milk with my flax porridge - sometimes add a dab of cream but heated alpro goes quite creamy itself, I find.

Hi love the quote. Very inspirational. :) Mere x

Think it's more expensive though D, isn't it? I got coconut oil in H&B penny sale, prob wasn't good value compared to one click, but £14 for 2 x 459g.

Food today 1420 cals, 26g carb WHOOPS!

B flax porridge, single cream, raspberries

S raspberries, cream

L soup

S mixed nuts

D rocket salad, 2 hard boiled eggs, mayo, parma ham.

S low carb ice cream

That was a piggish day, and it will serve me right if the scales are up for WI tomorrow!

Doesn't look piggish at all to me. Even with a low carb tolerance 6 g over shouldn't do any damage - and your calories are low. Not piggish at all!

Oh thanks ml, that's encouraging.

In fact I have lost a lb this week, and that'll do for me. So, now I'm at 11.11

Off to get shredded......

Back