This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

Just catching up with some diaries SuperS. Belated Happy Birthday. Glad your headaches have gone.

I loved the down days when I did JUDDD. :)

Morning Smiley - big hugs for your birthday, lovely - and congrats on the fab job news!!! :D What will you be doing?

The house sounds like it's coming along beautifully - although I don't envy you the wallpaper removal, sounds awful! But definitely worth it to get it right.

Hi all, hope you've all been well. Had an emotional few days; a friend died (expected, but awful nonetheless) and my darling other mummy left for Luton. Saying goodbye was just awful and I got really upset. Anyway, I've taken it easy today; cooked up some meals for the week, bathed and walked the dog, did an Aldi shop and been watching the tennis all afternoon.

Food wise - not doing too badly, still 5:2 low carb and enjoying it. Made low carb chocolate mousse from the All Day I Dream About Food site, ooooooh it's nice!

Does anyone hear from Diem? Nothing on her diary for ages, have tried email but no reply. Do hope she's ok, I really miss her!!

Morning Caroline,

I'm so behind on diaries :(

Happy belated birthday honey!!!!!!! X

I am so sorry to hear about your friend and surrogate mum news :( bless you going through all that. Make sure you look after yourself, times like this can sneak up on you and wear you down later.

i don't know Diem, but I always wondered the same about alpaca, she went missing too :( I hope your friend Diem turns up again. It's a worry isn't it.

Good morning Smiley. Sorry about your surrogate mum moving away and the loss of your friend. Big hugs sent, and be kind to yourself whilst you grieve xx

I had hoped you and Diem were still in contact and she was doing well. Hope she replies to you with good news soon.

Hi ya Hun,

Sorry to hear about all the upsets, chin up my girl xxx. Hope your able to get through this sad time.

Good luck with the new job also.

XxxX

Thanks everyone, you're all lovely. The new job has meant I've been out of play for long hours everyday and unable to check diaries. The jury is still out on the job, found the people really Unfriendly on day 1, but each day has got better. Have an interview tomorrow for something else, but there will be a second round of interviews if successful tomorrow. Stay well and happy.

Thanks everyone, you're all lovely. The new job has meant I've been out of play for long hours everyday and unable to check diaries. The jury is still out on the job, found the people really Unfriendly on day 1, but each day has got better. Have an interview tomorrow for something else, but there will be a second round of interviews if successful tomorrow. Stay well and happy.

Sorry to hear the people were unfriendly, not helpful at all really when it's your first day, they should know better being adults,.....tut tut.

hope the interviews go well and in the mean time hope the people remove their sticks.

Sorry to hear the people were unfriendly, not helpful at all really when it's your first day, they should know better being adults,.....tut tut.

hope the interviews go well and in the mean time hope the people remove their sticks.

Thanks lovely. Have tried to reply on your diary but it won't let me. I've caught up with your last few days. Hilarious antics with the gel bra!!

Thanks lovely. Have tried to reply on your diary but it won't let me. I've caught up with your last few days. Hilarious antics with the gel bra!!

Morning Caroline,

isnt that strange that you couldn't reply on my diary? I had trouble with yours the others day... Silly.

yeah the gel bra has caused so many emotions this week and nearly had me quit. I'd bought 3 of them in different colours and they all weigh the sAme, so glad I swapped for my gym bra or I wouldn't have even twigged...silly me.

Hiya Hun,

Hope work is getting better and your new colleagues find some manners from somewhere. I hate arrogance :-/

Good luck with the other interview too.

So, as I mentioned above, the work situation got sooo much better. The people became friendlier, and I realised I was lucky to be working fairly close to home, with free parking and work that's interesting. Yesterday was a nice day; we went to Leeds Castle for the open air classical concert. Took a picnic, watched the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Military Wives Choir and some fantastic fireworks. What lovely weather for it.
Today we have finished decorating the dining room, will post some pics shortly. It looks really nice and I'm pleased with it. Husband on nights tonight, quite looking forward to reading my new book in bed.

So, another week beckons, back to work tomorrow and not too much else planned for the week. The plasterers will be here thurs til sat doing the spare room. If it's anything like last time it'll be mayhem - it's worth it though as it is the last room that needs doing (until we can have a new bathroom and kitchen fitted, but that's a while off).

I'm going back to induction this week. Need to get some weight off as my clothes are tight and in this heat it's no fun. So, I'm off to check out the induction thread. Good luck all.

Newly decorated dining room

Attachments

• 1373818064991.jpg
    1373818064991.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 1373818075425.jpg
    1373818075425.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 1373818088513.jpg
    1373818088513.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 43
Hiya Caroline,

Glad things have got better at work. The pics look really lovely x.

Morning Caroline,
glad to read work is looking up and the unfriendlies are becoming friendlier :) the new dining room look lovely :) I love the colour!

Back