This Weeks New Starters - How's I Going So Far?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by ThisTimeIWill!, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. ThisTimeIWill!

ThisTimeIWill! Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how all you newbies (me being one of them) were getting on now it is almost 2 days into the diet.

I have just started with the dreaded headache so it is going to be an early night for me:wave_cry: - hopefully a sign of imminent ketosis.

Anyway would low to hear from you all, and how you are finding it so far along with any hints & tips.

TTIW!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babezone

babezone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solution
    Hi hunni, im on Day 8 so a little more but just say strong would be my advice, and when you have cravings just try to remember how guilty you would feel if you had something you shouldnt. although i had major cravings yesterday and it was soo hard. but i feel abit better this morning. 1 thing i would say tho is get some constipation tablets as you may find you havent gone in a weeks time. Unless of corse your fine. Wish you all the best, Good Luck xxx

4. fattymuso

fattymuso Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day 2 today and not feeling too bad. Just had a vanilla shake which I have to say was delicious! Makes me feel a lot more positive than yesterday!
    No dodgy side effects yet thank goodness....

5. fireflii2

fireflii2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day 2 completed for me too....so far so good....best of luck girls...sweet dreams fireflii....

6. Sparklygal 11

Sparklygal 11 Member

I'm just coming to the end of day 4, I found yesterday really hard but happily today hasn't been as bad. I've now tried all the packs and although have my favourites I can manage them all! It is definately getting easier. I'm just looking towards my first week for my weigh in now! I think the first few days you need to just really push yourself and focus but we'll get there! I usually go to the gym but have to say have steered clear this week as was feeling rather fuzzy but hopefully get back next week! Well done with your achievements so far! X

7. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hi all, I'm on day 9 and feeling fine. The worst day I had was day 3, after that it's been ok.
    I agree with another post, make sure you don't leave it too long before you use constipation remedies if you haven't been, trust me it's the best advice I ever had.

8. fireflii2

fireflii2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    same start weight as you babez....well done on your week 1 weigh in...I hope the rest of us will be as happy next week...x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.