Thursday hour by hour (crikey, is it Thursday already!!)

lisalulu

Silver Member
Morning ladies and any lurking gents.

Early start for me today, got to wash, iron and pack ready for going away again today. This time I will be 100%. I'm back into Ketosis (thank god that only took one day!) and feeling pretty buzzing already.

So here is to a 100% cheat free day all round!

Thanks for starting us off bright and early... well, early in my case, not bright!!! And raining outside, bah! Got a list a mile long of work to do today, so gonna be buzzing about like mad... and weigh in at 11 so please send me some good-luck vibes. After last weeks STS I REALLY want to shift something. One porridge & one pint herb tea down...

Happy packing Lisa, and have a great 100% weekend!

xxx

Have a fab weekend Lisa and Katy sending you all the positive vibes in the world for later x

will be back after work tonight have a good day everyone and I promise to stay away from the chicken!!!!!
xxx

Be good honey and have a great day!

xxx

Good luck with WI Katy- from the little I've been online this week you sound like you've done a lot better. No naughty picking. You're so close to target, keep strong :)

Keep away from the chicken today Jess ;) Hope TOTM symptoms have settled a bit for you today

Good morning Girls . . .

Lisa - hope you have a great weekend and your buzz keeps going!
Katy - I'm sending you all my good vibes today for a great weigh in.

It's my first weigh in tomorrow . . . so I'm slightly nervous but also excited to see how I've done.

Hope you all have a great day . . . catch you later.

Moooooooooooooooorning!

Have a good weekend Lisa and good to hear it didn't take long for you to get back into ketosis Katy. Jess, have a good day.

I'm off to the gym this morning. Don't think it was the exercise on Tuesday that made me feel hungry but the fact that I had my porridge so early to keep me going at my Bodypump class, so expecting another hungry day today :0( Not ideal when taking my littlun for a picnic with friends but I am taking my Tetra and will be strong!

Had a mixed night, littlun has slept in my bed from early hours since my Husbands accident and the last 2 nights he's come in twice then happily gone back to his own bed when asked which is real progress. And he woke up in his own bed this morning at 6.55am which is fab. However, I had a dream about Hubby last night too and it's kind of thrown me emotionally today. I feel ok, just a bit thoughtful if that makes sense? Anyway, sorry to go on about something totally un-CD related.

Hope everyone has a good day and good luck to any weighers x

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Nic x

Thanks Lisa & Nckie. I have been 100% except for Sat night... and then my blip was very minor, so fingers are crossed. But scales not being kind, and I have TOTM too, so will just have to take it on the chin if I don't lose. In my own head I know I have to step up to 1000 now, to kickstart the metabolism and get ready for my work-away weeks in may. Eeek!!!

Nckie, you will get a good loss tomorrow I am sure... report in and let us know!

Oops, crossed, Munch... thanks. Know what you mean with the dream... I had that a lot after my lovely dad died and would wake up crying... horrid. Chin up sweetie, you'll get there.

xxx

Mornig lovely losers,

I am back, tail between my legs..

Here's to 100 % day..

Mornig All
Can't stop, running late for work!
Just have a great day and good luck to all weighing in today.

Sarah
x

Morning girls,
Good luck WI today, those that have it :)

Kirsten - I think you are showing an incredible amount of strength, and my heart goes out to you. I'm sending you a huge :hug99: today xxx

I'm back on track, yahoo! Had a great 100% day yesterday and will have another today. I have decided that my little blip on Tuesday night was actually a positive thing. Yes, you did read that correctly. It wasn't majorly bad, and it allowed me to evaluate my desire for food versus my desire for a healthy slim body. I have realised that binges only serve to make me more miserable and self-loathing. And, rather than avoid food next time the urge comes; I am going to face it head on and overcome my desire. I can do this. We can all do this. :D xx

Thanks Katy.

Aaw thanks Paula, suppose with the inquest being a week away I'm gonna have harder time of it for a while. Glad to hear you are positive and on a mission x

Morning hun! Glad you are having a better time now.

I have decided that my little blip on Tuesday night was actually a positive thing. Yes, you did read that correctly. It wasn't majorly bad, and it allowed me to evaluate my desire for food versus my desire for a healthy slim body. I have realised that binges only serve to make me more miserable and self-loathing. And, rather than avoid food next time the urge comes; I am going to face it head on and overcome my desire. I can do this. We can all do this. :D xx

When I had a blip a while ago I decided that the best way to deal with it was to make it into a positive learning experience. It didn't majorly affect the scales but it did majorly affect my attitude! As long as we learn, then there is no shame in slipping up once in a while.

Morning girls,

Lisa-I'm glad you're back in wonderfull ketosis, have a great time away.

Katy- good luck vibes coming your way! My bloomin TOTM too so looking forward to nibbling on my first bar tonight!

Kirsteen- Paula couldn't have put it better, stay strong and I'm glad your little one is making progress.

Nickie- good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on!

Think it's an at home day today, horrible outside and didn't finish my cleaning the other day so must hoover sometime!

Munch, so sorry to hear about hubby, I havn't seen past threads so don't want to ask too many questions.....
I'm so glad to find this thread today, after a good WI last week I think I've become a bit complacent and am finding it hard to get back into ss 100%. <deep breath> but I will hopefully see you all later so we can compare notes. Good luck to those with WI's today, and see you laters! xx

Thanks Angela, don't let the housework grind you down.

I've been to the gym but didn't do too much, just 10 mins on the exercise bike and 20 mins on the treadmill but I didnt' run, just did a brisk walk. Is turning out to be a nice day so off to the park with my friend and the kids for a picnic.

Have a good day, speak later x

Thanks Suzie, I don't mind talking about it. Hubby was killed in a motorcycle accident in September last year. Inquest 'should' be straight forward and classed as an accident but you never know. I'm really dreading seeing the other people involved. Hubby was a very experienced rider (24yrs on bikes) and evidence proves he was no way at fault but it's going to be hard to listen to all the evidence, even though I've gone through it all with the police and know what to expect. Sorry, I'm hi-jacking the thread.

Hi-jack all you need to honey, if it helps. What an awful, awful thing for you to have been through, and I can see how the inquest will stir things up again. Hugs, honey.

Oops, forgot to say, lost one and a half pounds at weigh in... soooooo slow. But in the right direction!

xxx

Back