****Thursday -- let's do it hr by hr ****

I feel a bit better thankyou frances, im just resting and watching sponge bob square pants.lol.

Hmmm..........maybe you could have a crafty snooze on the sofa! How naughty is your 3 year old? I remember Becky fell asleep and her little one put the remote control in the goldfish tank!!!

hes more likely to climb on the sofa and sleep with me.lol now there is an idea.

Now that's my idea of child minding!

Funny I knew you weren't feeling yourself this morning when there was no hour by hour thread! Have you got any sunshine orange? I find a pinch of that, in hot water, helps me when I am feeling poorly.

i have an allergy to the cd water flavourings,, spent 2weeks on cd itching until we found out what it was.lol.

thankyou for your concern hun, im feeling a bit better thanks.xx

Blimey, haven't heard of that. Good to know about. My diet buddy had to come off CD because she realised it was making her asthma worse.

strange how slight things can trigger reactions, isnt it.

Hi Frances - I have never tried chocolate mint shake hot, I guess it must be nice. Almost like chocolate mint options drink.... I think I might try that tonight when I get in!!

I think it must be the bar this morning that is making my tummy rumbly... It's the only thing I have had today and I can't stop going to the toilet to 'bottom burp' - oh well. I have been having bars for ages and this has never happened but I had a choc orange one for the first time today so maybe this is why! ...

A chocolate orange bar on an empty stomach would do that to anybody I'm sure!

Hot shakes are the way to go in this weather! Shake it cold first and then put it in the microwave. I find that by shaking it up in a small amount of cold water and topping it up with hot, doesn't make it hot enough.

if im at home i just wisk it with hot water from the kettle it goes all frothy, yummy.x

try it with a hand wisk hun seems to make it frothy and creamy, or maybe ive been on cd to long.lol.

How many pint's of water are we to drink?

in the book it says at least 4pts but other people say more, i usually have about 6pints and then my tea, coffee and shakes are extra.

OHhhh ok i have been trying to drink eight!!:eek:

I am thirsty ALL the time, then again i am peeing all the time too:rolleyes:

i dont think it will do you any harm hun but i find 6pints doable.x

just back from lunch, treated myself to some new make-up and thick tights to wear with my new boots! Soup finished nothing now til ss+ meal tonight, made a boo boo yesterday and had green beans by mistake, so having some chicken & broccolli tonight. Struggling through my 2nd litre of water today...just too cold!!

i've given up on whizzing my shakes, getting a bit lazy with them, shake a bit and have them lumpy, mmm chewy!! ha ha!!

Eww lumpy shakes.....chewy?????.....you're mad you are!! Must admit I'm struggling with the water today too. Have to start making a concerted effort.

seems like we are all struggling with water today.

Nooooooooo lumpy shakes, yuck.

Hi guys well i lost a lb today, not very happy about it and treated myself to a nice sandwich from bakers oven - naughty i know but i will have a good day tomorrow. I better get glugging i suppose and wash the sandwich out!

Back