****Thursday -- let's do it hr by hr ****

well done hun. naughty naughty with the sandwich, its a habit you need to break hunn, when you get fed up reaching for food? dont mean to peach and im not being nasty but your cd journey will take forever if your dont address the issue?
All the same well done a lb is a lb.xx

well done hun. naughty naughty with the sandwich, its a habit you need to break hunn, when you get fed up reaching for food? dont mean to peach and im not being nasty but your cd journey will take forever if your dont address the issue?
All the same well done a lb is a lb.xx

I know hun i know but i was so fed up with the lb loss but then i defeat the object i know but i was really pissed.

I am going to be 100% tomorrow all week as i have wi on wednesday and hubby has his op on thursday.

sorry if it sounded harsh sara

saraian - well done on the loss. and for admitting to the sarnie! lol.

I sts last week so know how it feels. keep going and you should be ok! good luck for next week.

;)better day than yesterday where I hadnt slept and was stressy.

Slept well, jumped on scales and found that I have lost just over 3 stone and am the lightest I have been for nearly 9 years. Totatally gobsmacked!:bliss:

hey there guys. i'm counting myself as fashionably late today, hee.

i too have been crap with the water today. probably only had about one litre so far... maybe a litre and a half. hoping to get in another litre in the next hour and a half so i have chance to get rid of most of it before i go to bed... i hate having to get up to wee...

abz xx

;)better day than yesterday where I hadnt slept and was stressy.

Slept well, jumped on scales and found that I have lost just over 3 stone and am the lightest I have been for nearly 9 years. Totatally gobsmacked!:bliss:

I know the feeling. I haven't been this weight for 10 years either. It's great fun isn't it! Also check out your BMI! Well done you!

hey there guys. i'm counting myself as fashionably late today, hee.

i too have been crap with the water today. probably only had about one litre so far... maybe a litre and a half. hoping to get in another litre in the next hour and a half so i have chance to get rid of most of it before i go to bed... i hate having to get up to wee...

abz xx

Well you did say that you wanted to prove to us that you had a life!! LOL

As you can see from this thread we have all been struggling with the water today. So long as we hit the minimum of 2 litres we'll be fine, tomorrow is another day!

Back