Tights

wizzbang

Silver Member
I dont fancy spending this year tightless again. If I wasnt wearing trousers last year I was perished when I was out.
Where do all the 20/22 ladies get their tights from. I fancy those thick tights that you can get, black, gray, brown etc.
Anybody get them from anywhere special?
Lynne x

I get all my tights from Wolfords. The only place I know that sells them are Selfridges. They are fab & have lots of different styles. I'm sure you'll be able to find them on the internet. They have support ones too which are brill!
They can be quite expensive, but they are really really worth it. I've just been & bought some today & the Medium are to fit 36" - 42" Large are to fit hips 40" - 46".
My mum is an 18 & the large are too big for her.... I hope this helps. xx

Marks and Spencer XL are great. Lots of colours this year, I'm 5ft 10 and a size 20 and they fit no trouble. The autograph ones are a bit smaller so I stick to just their own range.

There's a web site called Buy Tights, Stockings, Lingerie, Hosiery & Pantyhose from Tights Please Store which I've never actually bought from (although I have from their sister company stockingshq) but they have a huge range of all kinds of sizes and styles

Be interested in what you end up buying

x

Asda sell xl tights. They aren't at the clothes bit, they are next to the make up, shampoo etc... They give a size guidance and if I remember right they should fit you fine.

Thank you everybody. At least I know I can be warm this year !
Lynne x

Back