Time to get serious!

well the day got worse - 8 more out of weeklies leaving me 26
i just feel super hungry today n dnt know why :(

on the upside i have downloaded the 39 day squat challenge app -
day 1 done 30 squats and my legs hurt already!!!!!
50 tomoro - cryyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Just write it off as a bad day hun...We all have them...I know I have at least one a week!
Still have those 26 weeklies to use and even if you go over them at least if you can point you'll see how far over you go which might help to stay on track as much as possible. I hope that makes sense lol.
Ooh that squats app sound interesting I might have to look for it.xx

Just write it off as a bad day hun...We all have them...I know I have at least one a week!
Still have those 26 weeklies to use and even if you go over them at least if you can point you'll see how far over you go which might help to stay on track as much as possible. I hope that makes sense lol.
Ooh that squats app sound interesting I might have to look for it.xx

yeah i understand hun but im hoping to save the 26 for the weekend now and not go over!!

yeah u should :) my legs hurt today lol
also might try the little black dress challenge
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431589262.978097.jpg

I'm gonna try the Jillian Michaels 30 day shed, 30 minutes out of my day and it might help me on my journey xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

omg my legs are KILLING and i only did 30 last night, i can barely move!!! im gna kill myself later tryin to do 50! :(

gone over again today - would say scrap this week but i still have weeklies, just have to be super careful the weekend!!

todays food
bfast - coffee 2pp
lunch -mocha 4pp, tomatoes on toast 8pp
dinner- bbq chicken bacon melt, sf wedges n salad 15pp
snacks - rice thins 6pp

total 35/30
5 weeklies used leavin me 21 weeklies!

Hope your legs are feeling better hun!
I'm going to try the squats the next time I've got some days off work to get used to them :) x

my legs are killing i can barely walk up the stairs think i over done it lol no chance of me doin 1 squat tonight neva mind 50! so failed the challenge already!!!! x

Yay to all that exercise, hopefully it help if you do go over with points. How's Amelia doing? x

shes ok thank you but teething bless her - cranky and wanting to chew everything! horrible when u cant do much for them isnt it!! x

Shez how are your legs?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha try day 2 tomorrow. Must be better than not doing it!

Id be the same as you, although I wouldn't have managed what you already did yesterday! Xx

Haha try day 2 tomorrow. Must be better than not doing it!

Id be the same as you, although I wouldn't have managed what you already did yesterday! Xx

haha i will do - couldnt have done it tonight but will attempt to do 50 tomorro then day 3 is 75! :O
think i will just have to set my own targets if cant cope lol i cant stand pain, im havin to crawl up the stairs n hold onto walls to sit on the toilet LOL im no good with exercise! x

How are you feeling today? Legs still aching? I definitely think I'm going to wait until I've got some time off to try to do some of this challenge.xx

haha i will do - couldnt have done it tonight but will attempt to do 50 tomorro then day 3 is 75! :O
think i will just have to set my own targets if cant cope lol i cant stand pain, im havin to crawl up the stairs n hold onto walls to sit on the toilet LOL im no good with exercise! x

I attempted the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, after ten minutes I was on the sofa, my legs were killing, not sure how I'm supposed to last 30 minutes for 30 days xxxxx

How are you feeling today? Legs still aching? I definitely think I'm going to wait until I've got some time off to try to do some of this challenge.xx

still hurting lol, perhaps be ok later when ive walked a bit n used them! good job im not at work isnt it hah x

I attempted the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, after ten minutes I was on the sofa, my legs were killing, not sure how I'm supposed to last 30 minutes for 30 days xxxxx

i know - i think we should build ourselves up to it, from going from no exercise to launching me in at 30,50,75 squats etc is far too much for me lol hence the reason im dying after 30!! x

so last nighf i ended up eating a strawberry cheesecake and 2 custard creams!!! 9pp out of weeklies!!
12 remaining

tonight im making spaghetti bolognaise, with garlic bread, i dread to think the points!

going a walk to my cousins this afternoon as shes bort amelia some shoes :) we will end up having an alcoholic beverage or more!
x

so last nighf i ended up eating a strawberry cheesecake and 2 custard creams!!! 9pp out of weeklies!!
12 remaining

tonight im making spaghetti bolognaise, with garlic bread, i dread to think the points!

going a walk to my cousins this afternoon as shes bort amelia some shoes :) we will end up having an alcoholic beverage or more!
x

It all sounds delicious. I ended up eating a flake and a twirl so only got 28 weekly points left. I'm going to try to get to the gym over the weekend then I'm gonna have a takeaway without worrying about it. Xxx

totally wrecked it again, had wine at my cousins and crisps, totally way over my weeklies and i still have sat n sun yet!
i dont blame u if u all unsubscribe my diary - im hardly a ww role model

Back