ProPoints Time to shift the junk from my trunk.

How did you enjoy the zumba. I haven't been in about 3 years either. I used to love it.
Enjoy lunch out with your friend x

I loved zumba, I tried my hardest to keep up but the woman was so fast doing the movements, I just did what I could, was laughing all the way through, so will try harder next time.xxxxxxxx

I loved zumba, I tried my hardest to keep up but the woman was so fast doing the movements, I just did what I could, was laughing all the way through, so will try harder next time.xxxxxxxx

Sounds good. I am so uncoordinated I don't dare go! Although sounds fun! Maybe I should get a DVD! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

BREAKFAST=
Overnight oats made with 30g oats, 1 ww yogurt and handful of summer fruits (4) points

LUNCH=
Friend treated me out at brewers fayre.
Smothered chicken (30) points
Diet coke

TEA=
Prawn stir fry (4) points
Glass juice

SNACKS=
Coffee (1) point

Aqua fit 4 points earned

29/29 daily used
0/11 activity used
10/49 weekly used

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Glad that you enjoyed Zumba. I have a dvd for it that I haven't got round to using yet but I will have to give it a go soon.
Food looks good :) x

Not done any exercise today, me and my son went to visit my parents then on the way home he had a turn, the doctor seems to think its absence seizures but until we see the neurologist we can't be sure. It's really upsetting to see him like this especially as he was hitting himself in the head, 30 seconds later he's back to his normal self.

BREAKFAST=
Ww rice cakes, ham and lightest philly cheese (4) points
Yogurt (1) point
Pint water

LUNCH=
Ham and egg salad (5) points
Coffee (1) point

TEA=
Steak pie (10) points
Sweet potato fries (5) points
Veg

SNACKS=
Mango and pineapple slices
Drifter bar (3) points

29/29 daily used
10/49 weekly used
0/11 activity used

Food looks good hun.
I work with young people who have all forms of epilepsy and absences can be hard to get diagnosed. You are probably already doing this or been told it but make a note of when they happen and exactly what happens as neurologist will ask xx

Food looks good hun.
I work with young people who have all forms of epilepsy and absences can be hard to get diagnosed. You are probably already doing this or been told it but make a note of when they happen and exactly what happens as neurologist will ask xx

Thanks Laura, we were on the bus when it happened yesterday. I've made a note of what happens before, during and after, he's got his appointment in a few weeks. Xxxx

Today I've been looking after my goddaughter (she's 1) we went to feed the ducks, went the park, went shopping, basically on my feet for 8 hours. Feeling really low, all I can think about is eating something fattening, chocolatey, drinking. I need to try stop having these thoughts. Tea is planned and I'm in my daily points just need to push my desire for junk food aside and move on.

Oh don't stray hun. You are doing so well.

My thoughts of food are a daily battle so I know how you feel. But you will feel better for resisting.

I know I felt awful when I had a bad few days at the beginning of the week but so much happier now I'm back in control again.

You can do this xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

BREAKFAST=
Overnight oats (4) points
Pint water

LUNCH=
Poached egg on toast (7) points
Sliced pineapple
Glass milk (2) points

TEA=
Prawn pasta salad (5) points
Juice

SNACKS=
Velvets (2) points
Milky bar (8) points
Bagel thin (4) points
Drifter (3) points

35/29

I've gone 11 over today, I am really pissed off with myself, I've given myself a slap and got my daughter to kick my arse. Gonna have a early night then maybe a good lie in and hope I feel better in the morning xxx

The positive in today is you pointed. You felt out of control but you still pointed and gained control!!

Tomorrow is a new day lovey! x

Back