ProPoints Time to shift the junk from my trunk.

That's true. I didn't bother pointing when I lost it and buried my head in the sand for a few days so you are already back in control ready to do great tomorrow. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Had a good day, walked to the park with the kids 2 miles away, they have the exercise equipment you can use so did a good half hour then me and my daughter went on the zip wire, scary but fun, we then walked to my parents another mile from the park, stuck to my points even though my dad was trying to feed me, he thinks im lovely as I am and said I don't need to lose weight lol.
Im in my points today, so debating whether to have a few drinks this evening or not :) xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
BREAKFAST=
Weetabix (3) points
Yogurt (1) point
Pint water

LUNCH=
Chicken salad with mayo (7) points
Diet coke

TEA=
Pork casserole (5) points
Tiger bread (7) points
Pint water

SNACKS=
Half packet velvets (1) points
Blue ribbon (3) points

27/29 used
32/49 used
0/13 activity used

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Hi Amanda, great to see u back in action!!! I fell off the wagon for a few days but back again :)

I'm made up with myself to be honest, in the past I would of thought sod it I've fell off the wagon so whats the point in continuing, but this morning I was back on track, and feeling a lot better xxxx

Last edited:
You're doing really well still pointing things and getting straight back on the wagon :) xx

BREAKFAST=
Overnight oats (3) points
Pint water

LUNCH=
Pork casserole (5) points
Crusty bread (5) points
Pint water

TEA=
Sweet potato fries (5) points
Pie (10) points
Blackcurrent

SNACKS=
Frazzles (3) points
Cheesecake (7) points

Went 9 points over today so all my weekly points have been used. I'm a little disappointed with myself as I really didn't want to use the 49. Weigh in in the morning, depending on what it says I'm thinking of changing my weigh in day to mid week as I think I sabotage myself over the weekend and it shows first thing Monday morning. I've not been the gym since Wednesday so I'm not happy with myself over that either.
NOTE TO SELF
"Get a grip ishy, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with it"

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! I sometimes find I lose more on the weeks I use all my weeklys than on the weeks I don't lol.
Sweet potato fries are so yummy! x

:cry::confused: :sigh2:
1lb gain. Im swapping my weigh in day to a Wednesday, then if I have a splurge and use my weekly points at the weekend ive got a few days to make it up.

I need to shift my arse, up the exercise and drink more fluids.

:cry::confused: :sigh2:
1lb gain. Im swapping my weigh in day to a Wednesday, then if I have a splurge and use my weekly points at the weekend ive got a few days to make it up.

I need to shift my arse, up the exercise and drink more fluids.

yeah id suggesf changin ur day too xx

What about weighing on a Friday as then you have longer to make it up after the weekend.

Don't stress on 1lb gain. You can get that off xx

What about weighing on a Friday as then you have longer to make it up after the weekend.

Don't stress on 1lb gain. You can get that off xx

i like a friday as u think fresh start for the weekend but i used to blow everythin the weekend that way!!
i like mid week wednesday :) x

BREAKFAST
Ww yogurt (1) point
Pint water

LUNCH
Skinny chicken burger, salad (13) points
Diet coke

TEA
Prawn pasta salad (5) points
Fruit box

SNACKS
2x coffee (1) point
Cadbury Fudge (3) points

23/29 used
4 earned from aqua fit

BREAKFAST
Ww yogurt (1) point
Pint water

LUNCH
Skinny chicken burger, salad (13) points
Diet coke

TEA
Prawn pasta salad (5) points
Fruit box

SNACKS
2x coffee (1) point
Cadbury Fudge (3) points

23/29 used
4 earned from aqua fit

Wow great day! Well done :)

Did you feel ok just having a yoghurt for breakfast? I get so faint if I don't have something substantial.

X

I really wasn't in the mood to eat this morning, but knew I needed something, I struggled getting the yogurt down me.
I am never hungry, I don't eat big portions, at lunch I forced my dinner down, I thought I was going to be sick.
Ive counted everything up and ive consumed just over 1000 calories which isn't good, ideally I should be having 1500 at day to lose weight.
Im hoping I will feel better tomorrow and can get a good breakfast in me. xxxxx

aww hope ur feeling ok hun?!

i only just about manage a yoghurt n a piece of fruit for bfast every day lol im not a bfast girl

food sounds great tho ur doin really well :) x

Back