Time to turn over a new leaf! My new diary

sleepymum

Silver Member
Started class yesterday and officially Im back 100%. Consultant was excellant and really supportive.

Going to try and post my diary every day - so any feedback is welcome.

Green plan today

Banana

Breakfast: Fruit + Fibre, Strawberries & raspberries

Lunch: Warm potato salad (salad potatoes, egg, tomato, cucumber, spring onions, lettuce, cheese) & asparagus

Apple

Dinner: Prawn stirfry (peppers, onions, mushrooms, beansprouts, mangetout, baby corn) + soy sauce

Ww crisps 4 syns, Curly Wurley 6 syns...... Might have some blue berries if needed

Hexa: Milk in teas & cheese
Hexb: Fruit + fibre & praws
Syns: 10, must check if soy sauce has syns...

All hexs weighed and measured.

What do ya think? Am I back on track or am I missing something?
Eating too much? Too little??

So the plan is to get this ass moving today. Going to bring the dogs for a walk later.
Usually the hubbys job but going to take over for a while!!

Going to try extra easy today!!
(Usually didnt do well on ee, because I tended to over eat, but will be a good test to see if I get portion sizes down....(

Breakfast: Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apple with mullerlite and fruit & fibre

Snack: 1/4 melon & banana

Lunch: Large salad (tomatoes, spring onions, peppers, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber & cheese) with sardines in red sauce

Snack: Mango

Dinner: Warm potato salad (Salad potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, eggs) with mushy peas
Sugar free jelly (1/2 syn)

Snack: Iced fancy (5 syns)
Ww crisps (4 syns)

Hexa : Cheese
Hexb : Fruit & Fibre
Syns : 9.5

So thats the plan.
Any feedback on my ee day???

Oh I love fish! Great for weight loss too!!

I agree with Ruthyni - it looks great, apart from sardines! Yuck I hate fish lol!

Just coming to subscribe to your diary, it looks like you've made a great start :) Hope you have a fantastic week x

Thanks for the feedback... Enjoying my food now.

Fingers crossed for a good week!!

Today was a green day:

Breakfast: Ww yogurt, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, fruit & fibre

Snack: Apple, Alpen light

Lunch: Mugshot, Ww crisps 4 syns apple (in work, so best I could do).

Dinner: Large rice salad (rice, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, pepper, egg + sweet chilli sauce 2 syns) --- was delicious

Snack: Alpen light, Fredo 5 syns

Syns: 11
Hexa: Milk in teas
Hexb: Fruit + Fibre & Alpen lights

Not a bad day today. Things are clicking into place.
Work is going to be hard for me.... Really need to plan things better.

ur doin really well. i think i'd find it easier at work as the food wouldnt be there to tempt me and my work mate wud know i was dieting so they wud be keepin an eye on me.....but im on mat leave until oct so i'll just have to keep out of the cupboards!lol

Thanks girls!
Work is hard - big canteen, loads of vending machines. When Im home I just dont think of food as much!!

Going to sit down later on and plan my meals for the week ahead.

Another green day today!....

B: Mullerliter, Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries with fruit & fibre on top

S: Alpen light & apple

L: Mugshot, 2 apples, Ww crisps (4 syns)
Not really happy with this but as I seriously need to shop it was the best I could do in work.

D: Pasta with home made sauce (3 spring onions, 4 chopped tomatoes, 1 chopped pepper - fried until soft,.oil 2 syns), ....this was delicious!!!

S: Alpen light & Freddo (5 syns)

Hexa: Milk in teas
Hexb: Fruit & Fibre, Alpen Light
Syns: 11

So not a bad day today!
Worried about tomorrow , no shopping in and I will be rushing all over the place - shopping, football practice, first holy communion and.music practice. Will have to get shopping in early...ughh!!! No lie in again

Got the shopping in, thank god!!

So an EE day today!!

B: Fruit and Fibre, apple

L: Large chicken salad (tomatoes, red onion, lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, cheese,chicken)

S: Strawberries, banana

D: Omellete (peppers, mushrooms,onion), mushy peas & sw chips

S: Mullerlite & raspberries, Freddo (5 syns), 2 Pineapple Bacardi Breezer (100 calories) (10 syns)

Hexa: Milk & Cheese
Hexb:Fruit + Fibre
Syns:15

So thats the plan at the minute!! Hopefully I will be able to stick to it as feeling very picky today. Calling into communion for half hr so wont be tempted to eat anything!!

Yesterday went well!
Stopped after the two drinks and no hangover this morning...Added bonus ;-)

Green day today I think!!

B: 2 egg omelette with mushrooms, onion, pepper and tomatoes - this was yummy!

D: Baked potato with mushy peas & large salad

L: 2 Slices wholemeal bread with tomato, cheese and onion...(toasted), Ww crisps (5 syns). Apple

S: Melon, Freddo (5 syns), Mullerlite, strawberries, raspberries, 2 Alpen lites

Hexa: Milk, Cheese
Hexb: Alpen lites, wm bread
Syns: 12

Went for a lovely long walk today! My little lad came and we had a great time running around. Going to make it a weekly thing and its a nice way to get in some exercise!

First weigh in tomorrow!
Have been 100% on plan so hoping for a loss!

Fingers and toes crossed....lol.........

Hiya Sleepymum, I really like your food diary I also eat a lot of lovely filling salads, Im gonna give your warm potato salad a try :) x

So first weigh in today and...... 7.5 lbs down... Yipee!!

Green day today. Stuck to my syns and had my hexs.

Plan for tomorrow is to get on some body magic as I really did very little the past week.

sleepymum said:
So first weigh in today and...... 7.5 lbs down... Yipee!!

Green day today. Stuck to my syns and had my hexs.

Plan for tomorrow is to get on some body magic as I really did very little the past week.

Oh my god thats amazing! You've done so well i wish i could have losses like that! Well done! xx

Thanks a million!

Thrilled to be honest! Really was 100%, Glad to get a good start. To be honest if I loose a pound or two a week from now one I will be happy.
I sooo want this to be the last time I diet so I am seeing this as a long term change and one that all my family will benefit from.

Back