Time to turn over a new leaf! My new diary

Ok. Weigh in over. Went to a different class this evening. Missed 3 weeks I think so rejoined.
I taught I was keeping my information as was down 2lb.
But, I should have got club ten award (slimming world website says I have it but I didnt get it in class). Does this mean my awards are starting from scratch again??

Also Im only half a pound off my 1.5 stone award. Does this mean Ive lost this as well.?

If thats the case I would have been better off joining afresh as a new member.

Well where do I start!!!

Was sick, gave up, was thinking of joining ww, then on hols for a week!!
But wake up call this morning when I realised if I dont go back on plan the weight will just creep back on and Ill be back where I started!

So weigh im tomorrow morning and back on it 100%!! Not looking forwad to seeing the damage but its my own fault and now Ive just to get on and deal with it!!

So if anyone is starting back again, maybe we could be buddies to motivate each other??

Well where do I start!!!

Was sick, gave up, was thinking of joining ww, then on hols for a week!!
But wake up call this morning when I realised if I dont go back on plan the weight will just creep back on and Ill be back where I started!

So weigh im tomorrow morning and back on it 100%!! Not looking forwad to seeing the damage but its my own fault and now Ive just to get on and deal with it!!

So if anyone is starting back again, maybe we could be buddies to motivate each other??

please motivate me aswell!

I know its fecking hard isnt it!!!

Usually when Ive put on weight I wont go back to class and then it all goes downhill from there.
This time I know I have to go back to class as I need the support.

Maybe this time we can kick each others butts and keep each other going!!!!!

Every friday on my weigh day im like right this week lets start again properly and its not happening! I dont think iv had one 100% week since iv been back off my hols (july!) but im going back to uni next week and I feel like I can be 100% then as I have access to a gym, aerobics classes and only have myself to think about in terms of meal plans

Yeah Im going to plan ahead as well as at least that way Im prepared and less inclined to pick up and eat something off plan!!

Aiming for -2lb for tuesday week, which will be half of what Ive put on (after a sneaky peak on scales), with the other 2lb down the following week.

Going to class tomorrow will be a big step as usually when Ive a gain I wont go back to class as Im too ashamed!, but Ive coped on as the consultant has seen it all before so the only person Im hurting is myself!!

Oh and started couch to 5k this morning!! Was hard but going to stick with it!

So had official weigh in and up 3.5lbs.
Back on plan 100%.

We track the numbers of days we are without customer complaints in work, so Im going to track the number of days Im 100% on plan!!

Day 2 100%!!!

On plan today and getting back into swing of things....long may it last..lol

Still have a few syns left so going to have a hot choc and a mullerlite cocunut greek yogurt (frozen)!
Loving these at the minute!

Day 3 100%

Used my hexs and syns.
Still not getting in much body magic, but I think once Ive sorted out my diet, I will start!!

Back