Time to turn over a new leaf! My new diary

Felt like having a treat last night to celebrate my loss but I didnt and thats unusual for me, as I always used to do this after weigh ins.

Think the fact that I had such a good loss has really motivated me to do another 100% week this week. I know that my weight loss wont be as high, but Im aiming for 1.5lbs off which I hope will be doable. Will be starting some body magic this week so hopefully that will help too.

Green day today:
Breakfast: Mullerlite, Kiwi, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries with fruit and fibre on top.... Really love this for breakie. So filling!!

Lunch: Mugshot, Apple, Melon & WW crisps (4.5 syns)

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Baked potato with chopped tomatoe, spring onion, cucumber, red onion and cheese and extra light.mayo (1.5 syns). This was really yummy today and so handy to make after I came in from work.

Snack: Freddo (5 syns), Pink snack finger (3.5 syns)

Hexa: Cheese
Hexb: Fruit + Fibre
Syns: 14.5 (still within limit but a little on the high side)

Feeling really positive today, hopefully this will last for the week.

Had another green day today!!
Hexa : Milk & Cheese
Hexb : Alpens x 2 & Fruit + Fibre

Syns : 13

* week, so think I will have a few red days to try and ease the bloating.
Shopping tomorrow so will pick up a few bits (think I will get some fish in).

Didnt feel like going for a walk today. Too hot and just feel knackered, busy day in work!!!

Weather is glorius here at the minute. Really not in the mood to eat big meals today!!

Red day today!
Fruit + Fibre, Mandarin segments, Apple

Apple

Large salad (lettuce, onion, tomatoes, beetroot, peppers, cucumber), with lean cold meat (ham, beef), chicken and cheese

Sour ice pop 2 syns

Thats it at the minute...
Will probably have a mullerlite with melon, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and make alpen lite sprinkled on top.

Maybe force a Freddo into me with a cuppa later on.....lol

Ok, I know I havent eaten enough today, but I geniunely am not hungry and just not up to eating in.this weather. Cant believe Im saying that as its * week and usually an excuse to eat chocolate until it comes out my ears... Mmmm maybe Im coping on at last!!

Had an ok red yestrday. Weather is driving me mad its so warm. Havent got much exercise in this week and its bugging me as that was the plan!!!

Oh well, I will get there.

Think a red day!!

B: Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, mullerlite and fruit and fibre (really love this breakie)

D: Chicken + ham salad (Slices of chicken & ham, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, peppers, cheese,beetroot, egg), extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

T: WM bread - cheese + ham toastie, ww crisps (4 syns), large side salad

S: Blackberries, Apple, Banana, Melon, Soup icepop (2 syns) , Freddo (5 syns)

Syns: 12.5
Hexb: Wholemeal bread, Fruit and fibre

Looks like today wil be a bit cooler, do hopefully will get out for a walk later.

Going to start the couch to 5k again and hopefully this time be able to run 5k at the end (not like the last time!!)

Hope everyones enjoying the weather and having a good weekend!

Second weigh in tomorrow and hoping to be down at least a pound (not expecting a huge loss after last weeks and its star week), so fingers crossed. Really want to be in the twelves by end of July!!

Well done Sleepymum on your first weigh in and good luck for you weigh in tomorrow im sure you have done great by the look of your food diary :) The weather is too hot to really eat big meals, im living of salad and fruit at the moment x x

Had a crappy sort of day today. Everything seemed to go wrong, was rushing all over the place, got home from work really late and trying to catch up on house work now.

So think it was an ee day!

B: Mullerlite, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, fruit and fibre

L: Met up with a old work mate and had a large side salad with a mini quiche. (didnt eat the pastry part, only the filling - which was egg, ham, broccoli, onion, cheese) - Guestimating syns at 7 to be on the safe side

T: Tomato, cucumber, onion, pepper, chicken

Syns: Freddo - 5, Alpen light - 3

Syns: 15
Hexb: Fruit + Fibre

So have ate the max of syns today, and have not eaten enough fruit in between meals. Disappointed with my day, but a new day tomorrow and have planned to leave work on time and get in some body magic!

Well done for staying on plan when the day goes wrong it is a challenge. you had a lot of superfree for breakfast and Tea so you have prob done better than you thought :) x

Hi Supermum,

finally got round to checking out your food diary.... you put me to shame with all your superfree... and a MASSIVE well done on your loss so far, that's fab!!! keep up the good work :) x

Thanks a million for the encouragement. It does help.
Im glad I started the diary as you get the help or few words that will keep ya going.

Had a red day today!
B: Large bowl of strawberries, raspberries, grapes, mullerlite, fruit and fibre.... Really love this breakie. So filling and keeps me going all morning.

S: 2 small apples

D: Chicken, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion

T: Sardines, lettuce, beetroot, cheese, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, red onion

S: Raspberries & strawberries, 2 alpen lites

Hexb: Fruit & Fibre, 2 alpen lites
Syns: 0 (should make up for eating 15 syns yesterday)

Red day today.

B: Mullerlite, strawberries, raspberries, apple, fruit and fibre

D: Ham & Cheese, cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, lettuce, onion

Snack: Toffee crisp biscuit (5 syns)
Pineapple with 2 alpen lites slightly melted and crumbled on top

Was stuffed after that and not going to eat just for the sake of it.

So
Hexb: Fruit & Fibre, Alpen lites
Syns: 5

Hi poppycat...

Had an ok day. Ending up having 2 salads today as really wasnt in the humour of anything else.

Had another red day today.

B: Mullerlite, Pineapple & raspberries, fruit and fibre

L: Chicken, ham, lettuce, tomatoe, onion, pepper

D: Chicken, lettuce, beetroot, tomatoe, cucumber, onion, pepper

S: Apple, Fruit Salad & 2 alpen lights...

Still have syns left for later this evening so will have a little treat (either a few drinks or some choc & crisps).

Hope everyone has a good bank holiday weekend!!

So 3 days to weigh in and really going to follow plan 100%.

Heading for a walk later and going out for a bike ride this evening.

Aiming to increase the amount of water Im drinking, so going to drink a glass of water before each meal and hopefully will get 8 glasses.

Think will have another red day today!!

B: Mullerlite, loads of berries, apple, fruit & fibre

S: Apple & banana

Not sure what to have yet for dinner!! - Must have a look thru the mags! Maybe some homemade chicken burgers??

T: Salmon, asparagus, green beans, cauluflower mash

So hexa will be milk & cheese
Hexb: fruit & fibre, 2 alpen lites

Syns: ?? Maybe a glass of wine and some ww crisps!!

Finges crossed for a good day!!

sleepymum said:
So 3 days to weigh in and really going to follow plan 100%.

Heading for a walk later and going out for a bike ride this evening.

Aiming to increase the amount of water Im drinking, so going to drink a glass of water before each meal and hopefully will get 8 glasses.

Think will have another red day today!!

B: Mullerlite, loads of berries, apple, fruit & fibre

S: Apple & banana

Not sure what to have yet for dinner!! - Must have a look thru the mags! Maybe some homemade chicken burgers??

T: Salmon, asparagus, green beans, cauluflower mash

So hexa will be milk & cheese
Hexb: fruit & fibre, 2 alpen lites

Syns: ?? Maybe a glass of wine and some ww crisps!!

Finges crossed for a good day!!

I have a recipe for cajun chicken burgers which are yum!

Back