times up chocaslim

Hi thought i'd come back on and kick myself up the backside i've been browsing the other diets on minimins calorie counting one mainly but i no it would be the wrong thing to do as i'd fill up on processed foods and chocolate which is why i got to be on sw in the first place so tomorrow is weight in and wednesday is the start of another week with sw its the best one for me i need to stick with it im so near target i know i can do it.

Progress so far
started 25-1-11=10,12lb

Wk1=3.5lb
wk2=1.5lb
wk3=2lb
wk4=2lb
wk5=0.5lb
wk6=1.5lb
wk7=1lb
wk8=1lb
wk9=+2.5lb:(
wk10=3.5lb:)-ww
wk11=+0.5lb:sigh:-ww
back at sw
wk12=

Hi trying to keep myself busy so think i'll post tomorrows food now as i'm going to be out anyway.
Tuesday 19th April.
Breakfast=fruit salad with ff yoghurt and topped with a crushed wheetabix.
Snacks/lunch=x2 New Hi fi bars.
Dinner=batchelors pasta and sauce with veg and cheese.
HEA=cheese 28g
HEB=Hi fi bars x2
HEB=x2 wholemeal bread 400g loaf.
syns= some more milka bunnie i'll work it out tomorrow.

Yay lost 3.5lbs this week which i'm really happy with goes to show red days work for me dont know if i could do then all the time though.
spending some time at my mums this week and next so dont know how things will go i've also got an easter egg which i will def have so i'm not posting a diary gonna watch what i eat but gonna enjoy myself as well
Progress so far
started 25-1-11=10,12lb
Wk1=3.5lb

wk2=1.5lb
wk3=2lb
wk4=2lb
wk5=0.5lb
wk6=1.5lb
wk7=1lb
wk8=1lb
back at sw
wk12=3.5lbs:D:D

Such a bad day ive eaten everything in sight and enjoyed it but i really need to get my head in gear now and start afresh i know for certain there will be a gain on tuesday but i know i can get it off again.
---------------------------------------------
Progress so far
started 25-1-11=10,12lb
Wk1=3.5lb
wk2=1.5lb

wk3=2lb
wk4=2lb
wk5=0.5lb
wk6=1.5lb
wk7=1lb
wk8=1lb
back at sw

Well!! what would we do without a diary
Having a really bad week so far food wise and a fantastic time family wise and family time is so important to me not thinking what is going in and then feeling guilty and depressed after isnt an option really this week so im having fun and enjoying myself.
---------------------------------------------
Progress so far
started 25-1-11=10,12lb
Wk1=3.5lb
wk2=1.5lb
wk3=2lb

wk4=2lb
wk5=0.5lb
wk6=1.5lb
wk7=1lb
wk8=1lb
back at sw

Hi there everyone whos reading my diary ive just got to say SW must be the Healthiest plan around. Ive been off plan now for about 4 days if you've read my diary u'll know this is not the first time due to my two weeks with ww but that i'm enjoying my easter rest lol:D anyways since eating the not so healthy stuff ive been getting tummy pains and major squits:D sorry TMI im looking forward to a great loss when back on plan though.

Hi well ive just pulled up my old post thought i'd continue with it rather than start a fresh one ive done well but have let myself down a bit of late anyway today is a green day:

Breakfast=berries and ff yoghurt
snack=plum and a banana
lunch=toast-HEB and baked beans
snack=fruit
Dinner=batchelor pasta pot and mushy peas with HEA-42g LF cheese.
sw rice pudding.
milk-HEA.

Hi todays meals=
breakfast-fruit and ff yoghurt
snack-fibre plus
lunch-fruit
Dinner-EL mince and herbs with marmite and passata
WI today and my restart weight is 10stone

Well here i am another day in and heres what has past my lips so far today=
Breakfast-HEB x2 400g toast and 1/2 tin of baked beans.
Snack-banana and bottle of diet cherry coke.
Lunch-cous cous, garlic, tomatoes, pickled onions, mixed herbs and 1/2 tin of tuna chunks + el mayo=1 syn.
Snack-fruit.
Dinner- stir fry veggies and diced pork seasoned with marmite and garlic.
feel on top of the world today so that helps me to keep motivated I think.:D

Well here i am another day in and heres what has past my lips so far today=
Breakfast-HEB x2 400g toast and 1/2 tin of baked beans.
Snack-banana and bottle of diet cherry coke.
Lunch-cous cous, garlic, tomatoes, pickled onions, mixed herbs and 1/2 tin of tuna chunks + el mayo=1 syn.
Snack-fruit.
Dinner- stir fry veggies and diced pork seasoned with marmite and garlic.
feel on top of the world today so that helps me to keep motivated I think.:D

Go Girl!!!

How long have you been doing SW? Ive only just started so i got all the motions to go thru...

Im finding myself eating the same things hahah.... boring but i would rather eat what i like :)

Hi there thanks for poppin in now how long have i been doing sw? well i joined a class in january 26th and have been on and off since then too i bore very easily so flit between other diets so my advice would be keep trying different recipes theres loads on the sub forum and ive started doing a folder with polly pockets inside with lots of different meals in that way i have ideas to hand also plan your meals out a week in advance including snacks and Healthy extras.
Good luck and stick with it. its a fab diet and it does work.x:)

Back