Tips for speeding it up

alexisemma31

I had a disappointing loss of only 1/2 lb last week despite being on the plan 100% and doing lots of extra exercise.

I've eaten today (green day)

Breakfast - Banana & mullerlight yoghurt
Lunch - Beans on toast, 2 clementines (HEXB)
Tea - savoury rice, roast veg & wedges
Snacks - 2 Babybel light cheeses (HEXA) and Alpen Light bar (3 syns)

I've also drank loads today. (NAS juice)

Any tips??

Exercise along with diet will speed things up. Might slow it doewn for a little bit but the more muscle you have the more fat you will burn and as you loose weight you will be toned. Have been doing a hour of cardio and 30 minds of yoga daily and its really paying off. Add some more superfree/superspeed foods in. Melons berries, just go for a *rainbow* of fruits and veg when on green :D

I had a disappointing loss of only 1/2 lb last week despite being on the plan 100% and doing lots of extra exercise.

I've eaten today (green day)

Breakfast - Banana & mullerlight yoghurt
Lunch - Beans on toast, 2 clementines (HEXB)
Tea - savoury rice, roast veg & wedges
Snacks - 2 Babybel light cheeses (HEXA) and Alpen Light bar (3 syns)

I've also drank loads today. (NAS juice)

Any tips??

Just want to point out that you don't need to syn your Alpen Light bar ... it could count as 1/2 HEXB :)

Do you normally stick with Green days? You could shake things up a bit with lots of variety :)

Well done on the exercise! That's still a swear word in my house but I'm gonna have to do some soon ;)

Keep up the good work hun x I'm sure you will see the results you want soon xx

Thanks for your advice. I was going to have 2 weetabix for supper but used my milk allowance on a highlights hot choc at bedtime, so I had a special k cereal bar instead as my last HEXB. So 5 syns in total.

I normally have more red days, but trying to mix things up by having an odd green day.

I've had 28g porridge and a ryvita wholegrain crackerbread for breakfast.

I did my zumba class last night and I'm going to do my Biggest Loser wii workout later, so I'm really hoping things get moving soon!

If you've only just upped your excercise - then this could account for the small loss you experienced.

The body gets used to the amount of activity you do on a regular basis - if you suddenly increase that then it goes into panic mode and holds onto fluid around the muscles/joints in an attempt to protect itself.

The good news is - this is only temporary and as the body adjusts and realises that it's not going to be injured - then it releases this fluid and you will see the losses increase as you get used to the new activity levels - this can take a week or two to come through though.

I see you had 0.5lb losses in weeks 8 and 9 and then had great losses the following 3 weeks so I wouldn't worry, and all those half pounds add up :)

If its helps I always consitantly loose 3/4 of a lb every week - I know its because I allow myself one day off a week and always excercised twice a week. Im still going to allow myself that one day off but increase it my running to 4 times a week, hope it will help! I also am going to have some red days - I always do green so im hoping a few reds will help mix it up a little?

Superspeed foods! Seriously, try upping your intake of these, I didn't have the best week last week but I went mad on the superspeed stuff and lost 2.5lbs!!

Back