Tizzy's diary continued from blog

tizzy44

morning:) i decided to post a new thread for my diary as the blog's dont seem to be read like the posts?
im another pound down and reached 1st target of being 15 something instead of 16 something, next target to loose a stone! Wish me luck bye:)

Good luck Tracey, breaking it down into mini-goals is a great idea xx

Good morning to anyone who may be lookking in:)
Had my cd weigh in this morning and confirmed I'm down a total of 11 pounds, YEAH!!!!
My daughter is so impressed that she is starting tomorrow as well, so will add her b4 pic's tomorrow to my albums.
I am feeling good today, even though I couldn't sleep and was playing filler on facebook till 3.30am this morning!!omg I must be mad lol
Got to get on today for house viewing at 2pm, so will be no good to anybody tomorrow as my energy levels are not brill at the moment, I'm hoping loosing weight will help with my m.e.,? Doc seems to think it may do, but doesnt want me to get my hopes up:sigh:
anyway time to stage house yet again!
bye from tizzy :)

Back again, all my hard work for nothing, loved my house, didnt like where it was, never mind, you can't win them all, and at least the house is clean now lol so I can relax for the rest of the day with nothing to do, lucky really as I'm Kn******d!!
Plenty of time to read some more posts and see what everybody else is up to:)
This is the point where disappointment would make me eat, but I've just had my shake and am feeling in control? god what is up with me? being so good ,I just can't believe myself lol:):)
bye tiz

keep up the good work you 're doing really well

Daughter joins Tiz on cd

Good morning to anybody reading today.
I have added a second ticker to my page today, my daughter has decided she is so impressed with my weight loss that she wants to do it as well. so leanne started on tuesday after coming to my cdc with me for my weigh in on monday. She has dropped 4lb already and is doing very well, she is surpriced how easy she is finding it, she's on day 3 which should be the hardest and she feels ok, been making sure she drinks plenty of water and Im hoping its helping her watching me do it, she really wants to see the results I have had and I think with my praise she will do it as well.
Ive been updating my blog so if anybody wants to see how I'm doing then please feel free to read.
I met eclipse yesterday in penzance and she is really lovely, even though I was half an hour late from my hospital appointment! sorry cheryl:) but she had waited for me and I was so pleased. she is amazing and has lost so much weight its amazing. we talked about all sorts and I think I will be keen to go to a meet next time one is near to me, everybody sound really nice and I look forward to meeting karen, she sounds an absolute hoot!
so bye for now, keep drinking the water guys:) and good luck, especially feathers who needs us to keep wishing her luck, bye Tiz x

Well done tizzy at getting into the 15s!!!!! :)

Good luck to your daughter Leanne and a BIG well done on her weightloss so far AND for getting to day 3! ;)With you by her side, i know she's going to do great!

Thanks for thinking of me tizzy :)

Did you get my private message? I'm not sure if i did it properly,lol! x x

Hi Feather, yeah got the pm, accepted the friend request on myspace, did you see, loved the poem and your pics, I am assuming that is you with the blonde hair, nice to put a face to the name lol
Great to talk bye for now Tiz x:)

Hi there, Yeah I'm doing fine, down 16lb! and my daughter is down 10lb, so we are doing good, my cdc is really pleased with both of us.
I'm rather spaced at the moment lol the tablets the doc put me on have chilled me out no end, but I supose thats what they are for lol
I'm definatly addicted to this site! still reading my way through karens diary lol I said to her she should write a book, she says she's to lazy lol
Hope you are good, thanks for the post,
cheers Tiz x:)

your welcome hun.... you and your daughter seem to be doing great x Yeah I'm sure when i first started reading karen's diary i thought it should be a book... lol maybe if she keeps it up till she retires.... hse will have the time to make it into a book... ha ha x

Hi Tiz!!

Wow, well done on you and your daughters losses, excellent!

Hi thanks so much, yes I'm really impressed with my daughter, she is usually a real quantity eater, so thought this diet would kill her lol, I dont eat huge amounts, just a carb junkie and eat loads of chocolate, stuff with reallly high calories for low amounts! so I dont miss the big meals.
Great to hear from you, all the best Tiz x

Back