To keep me on track

Day 5

I have today surfed the urge to sabotage I wanted to scoff all food, drink a litre of gin and drown in cake, smoke fags etc and I didn’t do any of it. I had 2 packs and a large chicken breast with green salad. Can’t manage another pack so won’t bother. Now I’m in bed.

I’m stressed about finances as when me and my husband separated we split out banking. When we got back together 4 months and 16 weeks of therapy later we agreed to keep it split. He earns significantly more than me and I’m regularly broke. I don’t want to ask him for money ever so need to work full time again so have started looking for jobs hence all the urges to sabotage.

In a NSV I fit in a size 14 marks and Spencer’s trouser

Well done, Kiwi. It is difficult to keep these things in control when so many 'tasks' and the downpour of feelings come rushing in. Stay strong! You are one strong lady and I know you can do it. You are being kind to yourself and that is massive. Hope things get sorted for you quickly xx

Size 14, Kiwi! Well done. And bravo for surviving the urges and staying on track.

Thanks guys x

Day 6 of re start and today I feel like a void not hungry and empty compared to the distress yesterday. Only managed 1 pack so far today. Think it’s because I’m at work and just have to block stuff out here and get on.

Do try and have another one. It'll keep your energy up and metabolism going. If not, remember to keep hydrated. Sending you positive vibes.

I agree with Ali. You need to keep your strenght. Keep strong. Sending you many positive thoughts x

Day 7 restart

I’m 13st 5, really happy with that.

Forgot my bloody packs today so will survive the day on green salad and coffee

My next goal is 12st 12by end of August which seems achievable. My next social occasion that includes booze is 16th September and I’d like to be 12st 7 by then.

I’m camping next week but plan to stick with 3 packs and 1 200 cal meal or 2 packs and 1 400 cal meal. No carbs and maintain ketosis.

Been reading up on ketogenic diets as a whole as I really never want to feel the sluggish tiredness related to bread and processed sugars again. This has made me realise I need to shift and live a healthier life.

I’m gonna do a further 7 weeks of man plan mixed with TS and hopefully will be at 12st by then which means I need to loose another 19lbs I’m not sure if that’s realistic but am hopeful.

My next goal is 12st 12by end of August which seems achievable. My next social occasion that includes booze is 16th September and I’d like to be 12st 7 by then.

I’m camping next week but plan to stick with 3 packs and 1 200 cal meal or 2 packs and 1 400 cal meal. No carbs and maintain ketosis.

Been reading up on ketogenic diets as a whole as I really never want to feel the sluggish tiredness related to bread and processed sugars again. This has made me realise I need to shift and live a healthier life.

I’m gonna do a further 7 weeks of man plan mixed with TS and hopefully will be at 12st by then which means I need to loose another 19lbs I’m not sure if that’s realistic but am hopeful.

Hey Kiwi,
Sounds like a firm plan.
Stick at it and I'm sure you will get to where you want to be. :)

The packets of shakes are ideal for camping. You'll do great! x

I’m absolutely ecstatic that I’m now 13st 3.8 I’m chuffed that after years of slimming world and running miles the weight is actually coming off and what I realised is that ketogenic and low GI work for me. It’s time to stick to what works. This is me this morning in a size 14 playsuit i’d Never thought I’d fit in again. Will post a before
8D81FB56-3299-4001-B219-33F9A169568D.jpeg

Looking good! Go, Kiwi.

Wow Kiwi, you look amazing!! 😻

Thank you @Alecto_on_LCD today I’ve had a mini celebration with Vanilla Coke Zero can almost fool my brain that there is some rum in there 😂

In all seriousness I feel really mentally strong and am urge surfing daily! The thought of booze sometimes consumes me but overall I coping

Thank you @Alecto_on_LCD today I’ve had a mini celebration with Vanilla Coke Zero can almost fool my brain that there is some rum in there 😂

In all seriousness I feel really mentally strong and am urge surfing daily! The thought of booze sometimes consumes me but overall I coping
You sure know how to live, Kiwi! I'm pepsi maxing tonight. Not the cherry sort - as that's just a little higher on calories.

Back