To take your mind off the hunger pangs...

I didn't get my drivers license until I was 37! So don't worry xo

Well, I'm going to put some false nails on tonight so that tomorrow I wont feel tempted to try & use my hands. ;)
I also sit opposite 2 very large men. (I'm not kidding ones got to be at least 33 stone & his brother at least 29-30 stone) so everytime I have a hunger pain I'm going to reach for my water & look at them. Sound cruel I know but I have asked them before to join me in my quest to lose weight but they are happy as they are.
Anyway, tomorrow is my first day so anything I find myself doing to stop thinking about food I will come here & let you know.

I didn't get my drivers license until I was 37! So don't worry xo

Thanks :). My new instructor is a size 8 and am not intimidated at all as am now a size 14 lol;). Before (size 24) I would have been so paranoid sitting in the car with her:eek:. x x

I've got hunger pains right now, not off forcing myself not to eat but forgetting to bring a bigger lunch to work, I'm stuck here till 18:00 and won't get to eat till the kids are in bed at 20:00, which by then my stomach will have probably ate itself :)

I come on minimins when im hungry or strung out. It really passes the time and gives me a boost. And Im beginning to realise that that feeling in my body i thought was hunger is actually thirst. I take a gulp of water and instantly feel better. What a fool ive been.

Belle

"Wouldnt you be worried they'd tell you to :kissass: if you did that? :rotflmao:

@ Gemma "

You funny Flab-buster/Gemma! Those bars cost WAY too much to actually throw away!

He he - I definitely hide my bars and shakes away as my son likes them too and would have them as snacks if they were just in the kitchen cupboard and they are too expensive for that! He'd prefer a warm vanilla shake to hot chocolate any day but I only let him have a couple a week for breakfast :)

angel-missy said:
He he - I definitely hide my bars and shakes away as my son likes them too and would have them as snacks if they were just in the kitchen cupboard and they are too expensive for that! He'd prefer a warm vanilla shake to hot chocolate any day but I only let him have a couple a week for breakfast :)

My 13 year old son keeps trying to have my CD Tom soup xx

I just realised that i spend quite a lot of time marvling at how huge my fat tummy is. There is a ring of fat hanging below my belly button. Its like a third boob only wider. Total fat. I cant find the muscle beneath. I hadnt realised i was in such bad shape. Its a shock that has me sticking to the diet. And ive been checking out BMIs and i was in the class 3 Extremely Obese range. I honestly thought i was just a bit fat. I had no idea... Delusional i was. That knowledge fends off the hunger pangs i can tell you. I want this stomach gone , like yesterday.

Belle

Bellerine said:
I just realised that i spend quite a lot of time marvling at how huge my fat tummy is. There is a ring of fat hanging below my belly button. Its like a third boob only wider. Total fat.

I have this too, it's like having a rubber ring eh? I really hope mine goes when I get to target.
Best of luck Belle. X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back