Today I resisted.....

Resisted gammon egg and chips happily sat there watching them stuff their faces haha. They didnt have porridge Mmmmmm! xxx

Today I resisted letting my gut rule my head and got straight back on the wagon after my bread incident lol just made food for everyone and wasn't even tempted :D oh and I'm still in ketosis too :)

Creme Egg. (Though I did buy a six pack and bung 'em in the freezer for the summer so I can have one after they've stopped selling them!

I don't feel any different in ketosis! How should I know! I know people say the breath thing but I don't think mine has changed (this may not be true tho)

I was a crispaholic, and have resisted them since I started Exante. Must admit though I no longer do the crisp isle in Tesco. Today I resisted pinching a bit of the pork pie my OH had for lunch...:D

We have a small kitchen for our department at work. The smell of toast in the morning is a real tough one for me but I resisted and continued to drink my banana milkshake. :)

I resisted hot cross buns that are on the coffee table waiting for H2B to scoff them....lord

You can add sausages to that too. My other half is cooking them for his tea. Mushroom soup for me.

Today I didn't resist and are regretting it, feel like crap, literally can't get off the loo, tomorrow I'll resist having to pay the price of not resisting. Bloody food, I dont even enjoy eating you

Today I haven't needed to resist anything, Exante is starting to feel really natural :)

Yesterday I resisted Haggis (I love the vegetarian one) neeps and tatties!! Burn supper wasnt quite the same with a bar!

Agreed Emma. I, missed the haggis too.... Oh well, it isn't going anywhere x

A big chinese !!! Now I will confess I had an omlette - we were celebrating OH getting a job after trying for 3 years to relocate. So it was a special occasion. But I so wanted to cave for one night and just go oh great well done, but I said I will eat with you but only an omlette, resisting all noodles, sauces, rice etc :) I'm quite pleased with that really x

A baynes... Bought kids lunch and little one didn't want the crust off his pie so that was swiftly binned, then just now I've resisted mcds had my bl bar... I feel all smug now! Xx

A full buffet at work... Pork pies, sandwiches, donuts, crisps, pasta, quiche... you name it! Proud! :)

As I mentioned in my other post, my husband and daughter are tucking into the most delicious smelling roast gammon joint. I even carved it and not once tiny bit passed my lips. This has been the hardest moment so far in nearly 2 weeks on this.

Was scared to post yesterday in case I jinxed myself, I resisted Dominos Take away, as we were without electric from 11:20-20:30. So proud of myself. In fact I was so good, I pack the kids in the car, picked up their dads keys and let us into his flat and cooked a real dinner

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Yesterday I resisted biscuits & choc at work, and pigging out on Friday night

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Back