Today's WI

Hellooooo!!

Lost 3.6lbs this week. Made up coz thought my losses had really slowed down! Only 2 more weeks on this.

Healthy BMI now!! :):)

Hope you're all doing well! xx

Oh wow, it must be fantastic to see that BMI, to know you are now within that range :D

Congrats :D

*hugs*

I'm so happy for you :cry:

Thanks all!!! Bit worried about eating again but it's got to be done! (more's the pity - this is sooo easy .... ketosis rocks! :))

Jenna's very stiff, thanks for asking Shep, and very miserable as it looks like the car's not repairable so LOTS of money to be found! :(How's your husband??

well done jan! keep going!

Thanks all!!! Bit worried about eating again but it's got to be done! (more's the pity - this is sooo easy .... ketosis rocks! :))

Jenna's very stiff, thanks for asking Shep, and very miserable as it looks like the car's not repairable so LOTS of money to be found! :(How's your husband??

a bit shaken up, damage to elbow so swollen and bruised. Feeling sorry for himself off now till Wednesday signed off.

But damage to the van wasn't too bad will need the door replaced which they are doing but the guy who hit him.... thats different his car will be written off the whole front gone, It was a saloon but looks likes a mini now. Why do people travel too fast in a 30 mph street, it really annoys me, because they never get hurt but usually hurt someone or kill them.

rant over sorry!!

There are a lot of crazy people out there all thinking they are Nigel Mansell!

Jan - if you are really nervous about eating again, why not try Atkins for a while so you can benefit from ketosis?

Thanks for the suggestion Caroline. I THINK I'm gonna go down the Low GL route. I unearthed my 7 day GL diet book and think I can get my head round it using that one. Not that I'll be 'dieting' as such but I need to find something to maintain on.

Initially I'm going to do 2 weeks religious refeeding and then move into the Low GL stuff. I'm thinking I can have my granolla and the DC meals I've got stashed away and be more or less Low GL-ing. I can take those pouches to Ribby Hall in June too - easy to cater for me then!! :)

You have to do what you are comfortable with :) When you do start? Time passes so fast these days I can't keep up! It's the one problem with working from home.

From what little I've learnt about you whilst chatting on line, I think you will be okay - having lost the weight you will definitely not want be one to fall into old habits and regain it all.

You have to do what you are comfortable with :) When you do start? Time passes so fast these days I can't keep up! It's the one problem with working from home.

From what little I've learnt about you whilst chatting on line, I think you will be okay - having lost the weight you will definitely not want be one to fall into old habits and regain it all.

Oh I agree its funnt how we never meet face to face but we do get an understanding of each other, I class you as friends (AAAAAHHHH) I know silly really.

Well i am off tomorrow to Cornwall for a well needed rest for 1 week and I can't wait. daughter is excited think I mind need a mallet to get her to sleep tonight hehehehehe

Nothing wrong with outline friends. I've made plenty an offline friend from meeting online. Of course, I've lost a few online friends from meeting offline too :p

Ooh, enjoy Cornwall - I wish I was going with you lol And be good, well a little good lol

Start refeeding on 1st June. It's my birthday on 5th so at least I'll be able to eat SOMETHING! We go away on 15th for a few days so that's why I chose 1st.

I deffo DON'T want to fall back into old habits. I deffo DON'T want to regain the weight - but I've said that every time I've lost it :(
I'm thinking if I don't keep it off this time that'll be it!! :sigh: xx

Shep - have a great week!! Hope you get some sleep tonight. xx

I am also nervous about maintenance - in many ways it is that self-doubt that has made me fail at losing weight in the past. Now I'm just ignoring the doubt and trying to think rationally. If we weight ourselves once a week and keep it in check, then we should maintain. I figure we will always be on a "diet" in that sense, but guess that is our nature, if you know what I mean.

Will be good to be able to celebrate your birthday :D

Yeah - really looking forward to a chicken breast or tin of tuna Lol! (Never satisfied)

I think it's the fact that I've never accepted before that I will be 'dieting' for life that's been my downfall ..... Ho hum .... never too old to learn ... here's hoping! It seems like everyone on LT has 'issues' about starting to eat again so I'm not alone - doesn't make it any less scarey but still - I'm sure I'll survive!

I don't think I would have done without this forum though - and I've got you to thank for that .... mmmmmmwaH!!! xx

Ooh tuna - I can only eat tuna when out. It's too dangerous to eat it at home. One minute the cats are sweet and purring, next minute the tuna comes out and it's like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock.

Not long now :)

Hey, make sure you hang around the forum. It doesn't bother us that you're maintaining and you are going to need just as much support to keep it off. Imho, maintaining can be even harder than losing.

Oh don't worry - I'm not planning on going anywhere. I think it's probably the fact of maintaining (or trying to!) that's the scariest thing about eating again. Losing it is the easier (though not EASY) part imho! After all I've never done a 'diet' and NOT achieved my goal - its been the maintaining I've never cracked **big sigh** :( xx

We will make sure you crack it ;)

I've got my whip, spanking stick and various other impliments ready to help you stay on track muahahahaha!

OOOO ER MISSIS!!!!
I'm scared!!

Hellooooo!

Just the 1.4lbs off this week. Still I'm into the 10s (just). To be honest I've been feeling bloated, I've had a sore throat off and on for about 4 days - today it won't shift, and I feel 'cold-y' as well. IMHO our bodies do funny things when under the weather so I was happy to get that much off.

Only 6 more days of TFR!! xx

Back