carrie1980 said:
I'll hold you tight! Don't worry well do it! Xx

Thanks babe x

Off to bed now......
See you all in the morning
:)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Hello All :D

Tomorrow, and for a few days afterwards, I am going to volunteer to be the Exante Wagon driver :D

Those of you who need a wee bit extra support, and commaraderie, jump on board :D
We can all help to support, spur each other on, and keep us all on track :D
EVERYONE is welcome :D

I will be up super sharp tomorrow for you early birds ;), and will be making regular call rounds throughout the day, for those of you who get up a touch later ;)

Like I said, I will drive tomorrow, and then the next few days.....
But if anyone wishes to voluteer to help with the driving duties, dont be shy ;)

See ya all tomorrow
Marge
:D

Awh how lovely a train driver are you marge!! Thanks pet may I have a one way ticket to slimdom please!! Xx

morning all, i am on with coffee in one hand and water in the other :)

I'm on the bus again today as well, hope i can find a seat ;)...day 3 for me...was on it yesterday as well but had a sore throat so couldn't speak :D (i.e was really busy at work and couldn't post on MM).

So far so good, this aquaholism is working a treat as not really felt hungry and feel like I can finally cross the finish line...although the real test will be this weekend as have a dinner on Saturday night.

Hope your all doing well. Thanks Marge for your excellent driving!! :)

(Sent from my iPhone) The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

Still going smoothly, now where are the others? Xx toot toot xx

I'm here :D
Had a long lie today, as no work :D
I have a zillion things to do today, so, I am hoping that keeps me out of trouble :D

Cuppa tea or 3 now, and a third of a bar before I start :D

Sod it.
I'm too tired for life just now. :eek:
I will have a wee nap in the back seat, if someone else wants to drive ;)

I jumped on the bus at 7 just morning and put heating on girls. . . . .paid my fair. . . .2 litres down so far and a mocha choca coffee shake for brekkie.!! Threw the blasted peanuts out the window. . . .oops litter fine me thinks!! Xx

I'm still here.
But thats more because I have been sleeping all this while, than anything else :eek:;)
Think a wee mushroom soup is due for brekkie :D

I'm back on for a short while before work again......oh and we can possibly squeeze mire ppl on now as I'm a whole stone lighter losing 2lbs over night!! :0)

Going to massively concentrate on my water intake today too :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Toot toot :D

Is everyone okay ?
Seems awfully non vocal today :(

I'm doing it but the drive doesn't seem to be as smooth today. Struggling a bit. Wanna jump off xx

Well a bit of naughtiness fell in my mouth starts with baby ends with bel... Not a ts day then gonna fo some serious lunging on my walk/jog tonight! Hope everyone else is holding on tight? Xx

Back