Total Solution Exante 2.0

Hello :) hope you have a fab weekend

I'm off for the weekend so probs won't be on! Will check in on Monday xxxx

Hey pretty,

Hows life on the island today? A little concerned as your off the radar. Hope your ok and just have a nice day off with G.

Me's frozen from head to toe trying to keep warm!!

Hoping you're having a fab 100% weekend staying on track pretty one :hug99: xx

Morning Flower :character00238: I hope Abu Dhabi is treating you well. I hope you're getting on great over there with your revising & Exante (i'm sure you are :)) Sky TV is forecasting an icy blast for UK again soon! Crazy! I might hop on a plane!
I'm still in the 100% club, i'm going to Glasgow to visit my Bro and sis in law today- she makes the best curries ever, aargh! I'm praying there's not to much temptation as i've timed it to be there in-between lunch and dinner (not because of exante- but DH had massive stomach surgery for cancer recently so can't eat in public yet- he worries about embarrassing himself)
I hope to report back here later with another 100% day behind me :cross:

Hi huns hope your doing well, all is well here too. Hoping to catch up with you and your WI tommorow :bighug:.

Hi ladies, sorry I had a busy weekend there and wasn't even near the computer, disappointing -2lbs for me this week, but since I had such a big loss last week I thought it might be like this, roll on week 3!!

Well done Lanarkwitch Dont b disappointed Look at a bag of sugar- gr8 2 have lost dat!! Well well done Bet Uve lost inches as well! Hang on in der Pamper urself today Go on ya gud thg End in sight ;)

A loss is still great LW, like you said if you weren't doing exante it would probably be a gain (same here!) You'll probably knock our socks off again next week with a big one :) Glad you haven't lost any of your determination. We're half way there now, the end is in sight (for this leg of it anyway) woohoo!! I'm taking a few days off after this month because I'm off to London, I might do S&S when I get back, but like Busy I don't want to leave my friends on here :'( glad you're back, I missed you xx

Well done on the loss. Perhaps not what you wanted but still a loss. Please don't let this knock your motivation. I had a couple of weeks with (what I believed to be) small loses, which made me question if I would have been better on WW or some diet letting me eat!! Stick at it. :) x

Hi DL, sorry I was AWOL over the weekend, just so backed up with Uni work and stuff, I do a little bit of freelance work now and then and it had started to back up as well so I am desperately trying to get some control back in my life!

I think I will have a good loss next week, it can be like that for me, or has been in the past anyway so chin up, not long to go now!!

I'm goin to start drinking green tea like Busybusy... Worth Tryin Will have to hold my nose as h8 d smell and taste Do u like it?

Hi DL, sorry I was AWOL over the weekend, just so backed up with Uni work and stuff, I do a little bit of freelance work now and then and it had started to back up as well so I am desperately trying to get some control back in my life!

I think I will have a good loss next week, it can be like that for me, or has been in the past anyway so chin up, not long to go now!!

We thought you throw yourself down the stairs again :). Dont worry about this week hun I have been on this journey with you and know how hard you've worked to stay 100%, look another week's done next week you may blow us out the water again.

We thought you throw yourself down the stairs again :). Dont worry about this week hun I have been on this journey with you and know how hard you've worked to stay 100%, look another week's done next week you may blow us out the water again.

LOL, no thankfully I have stayed on my feet this weekend!! I'm not worried, I knew the scales were moving slowly during the week, I am sure they will get going again for me this week, body was probably in shock from week 1!!

Lanarkwitch said:
LOL, no thankfully I have stayed on my feet this weekend!! I'm not worried, I knew the scales were moving slowly during the week, I am sure they will get going again for me this week, body was probably in shock from week 1!!

Lol! I think it's your body giving us all a chance to catch up! ;-)

Morning campers, is it day 16 already, really!! I am preparing for a big loss this week, so body you better be listening, we want to see the 13's this week if you don't mind!!

I am changing my weigh day to Thursday this week though, as there will be 2 more weigh in's after that and then me and Exante are finished with for a while. So maybe the 13's isn't that likely s it's only a few days away, there will need to be a few Lipotrim days as well as I haven't enough Exante left to last me. Very much toying with the idea of trying slim and save for a bit after the brunch, but haven't decided yet.

Have a great day losers !!

Back