TOTM how does it affect your loss?

bajoleth

Gold Member
Morning all, I am in week 3 and its TOTM , I felt a bit bloated yesterday so checked the calender and yes it was due,and its arrived:grumble: so a few questions , does it affect your losses, should I drink more water to combat any retention? Also I am usually fully aware that its due as I get really ratty, I havent been at all moody this week, anyone else found that cutting carbs has helped their PMT??

Never had much in the way of PMT so can't help there. My TOTM affects weight loss before and after as I do tend to retain water at that time. It all evens out over the month though so nothing to worry about.

Thanks gearing myself up for Sats weigh in, any loss now would be great as I def retain water, I could feel it yesterday. Going to try and drink more water today to see if that helps?? Trouble is I struggle with my fluid intake at the best of times :(

I took a raincheck from weigh in. After nearly two week TOM I was clinging onto water. Not worth the discouragement!!

I've been drinking lots of water and fennel tea. All helps

Will try and increase my water glug glug lol x

Well I lost a 1lb so I guess that answers my question :rolleyes: I am pleased with my pound as I know I am retaining water my fingers are swollen this morning, not disheartened as I know a loss is a loss, really hoping for a big one next week to balance things out though :fingerscrossed:
I really need to drink more water :(

WOW! you look amazing hun congrats!

I took a raincheck from weigh in. After nearly two week TOM I was clinging onto water. Not worth the discouragement!!

I've been drinking lots of water and fennel tea. All helps

same here hun! bloody bloated like mad skipping weight in till its all gone again :D xx

Back