TOTM question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JAYJAY33, 18 July 2007 Social URL.

1. JAYJAY33

JAYJAY33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I get weighed 2moro and think this week have only lost about 2 lbs as its my totm. I know you usually lose less around that time. shud i notice a bigger loss next week or is it when u come on u start to lose again? I know people say u retain water before period? Not well this week either which aint helping coz im dying for comfort food to make me feel better. I have been freezing all week and just want hot comfort food lol!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    I think everyone is different to be honest Jayjay.

You have had fantastic losses so far so dont be disappointed if tomorrows WI is a little on the low side. Just pat yourself on the back for sticking to the diet while you are not feeling well.

4. jfc

jfc Full Member

i lost only 2 pounds for a couple of weigh ins Jay Jay, water fluctuations etc. If you are following the plan then you must be losing fat even if the scales dont move....I go by my clothes and the tape measure too

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.