Tough love - off topic and chit-chat

ok my stomach is killingnow from being prodded and poked by the doctor :( eurgh, one good thing though im definitely not hungry lol. drinking my juice!! like a good girl.

Are they any closer to a diagnosis?

Morning Bassers.

Got that Friday feeling today. Yay! I'm going to two parties this weekend- and you know what, I am not remotely worried about breaking plan! I'm off out for a Mexican meal beforehand tonight but I know what I'm having and it's well within plan and I don't plan on any drinking. I'll be coming home early-ish as I'm doing a special shift at another school tomorrow morning. (Another reason not to drink).

Tomorrow night is a beach party but I've already told my friend that I am not drinking and have no plans to. Should be awesome. Looking forward to a good result come Monday morning!

Well done faery - good planning!

I'm out for a night out with my best friend tonight - she is cooking and I have told her what I can and cant have so she has adapted her plans to fit (awwww bless) and I am planning a couple of drinks but no more. Also planning to do lots of dancing!!! Tomorrow night round another mates for a take away with my bf - we are having thai. So my plan is to get a grilled meat dish and a pad thai (5 syns). Haven't broached the no drinking thing with this friend but they have asked us sto stay round so I might need to make up an excuse! Sunday I am having a bridesmaid dress fitting :) the bride is having the girls round for snacks as well but I am just going to take some of my own low-syn stuff!

Morning Bassers.

Got that Friday feeling today. Yay! I'm going to two parties this weekend- and you know what, I am not remotely worried about breaking plan! I'm off out for a Mexican meal beforehand tonight but I know what I'm having and it's well within plan and I don't plan on any drinking. I'll be coming home early-ish as I'm doing a special shift at another school tomorrow morning. (Another reason not to drink).

Tomorrow night is a beach party but I've already told my friend that I am not drinking and have no plans to. Should be awesome. Looking forward to a good result come Monday morning!

That's the spirit, isn't it great when your head is in this space? It feels like being indestructable! Sounds like you have it sorted. I am with you - I have the whole weekend away food planned and feel really calm that I am going to stick with it, come hell or high water.

Well done faery - good planning!

I'm out for a night out with my best friend tonight - she is cooking and I have told her what I can and cant have so she has adapted her plans to fit (awwww bless) and I am planning a couple of drinks but no more. Also planning to do lots of dancing!!! Tomorrow night round another mates for a take away with my bf - we are having thai. So my plan is to get a grilled meat dish and a pad thai (5 syns). Haven't broached the no drinking thing with this friend but they have asked us sto stay round so I might need to make up an excuse! Sunday I am having a bridesmaid dress fitting :) the bride is having the girls round for snacks as well but I am just going to take some of my own low-syn stuff!

The old 'I can't drink I am on antibiotics' always works for me, or, depending on the resistance you encounter, pull out the big guns: 'I can't drink, I have a urinary tract infection' usually shuts 'em up!

Sounds like you have it sussed.

That's the spirit, isn't it great when your head is in this space? It feels like being indestructable! Sounds like you have it sorted. I am with you - I have the whole weekend away food planned and feel really calm that I am going to stick with it, come hell or high water.

Definitely. I just haven't accepted in my head that doing it in any other way is an option. :)

In irritating news, my water pressure was gone and my landlord didn't understand me and laughed at my feeble Korean efforts. Got to spend a weekend with a trickle for a shower. A bit self-indulgent but it's really wound me up!

Definitely. I just haven't accepted in my head that doing it in any other way is an option. :)

In irritating news, my water pressure was gone and my landlord didn't understand me and laughed at my feeble Korean efforts. Got to spend a weekend with a trickle for a shower. A bit self-indulgent but it's really wound me up!

oh no :( thats not good!!!! do you not know any nice korean people wwho will translate for you?

well i updated my stats to what i weigh now, im not happy about it, in fact im really bloody mad about it. i WILL not go over 11 stone if it kills me. i think i might have to go back to doctors today, not sure what that doctor did to me but i dont feel very well today, hubby said i was burning up in the night, i feel sick and my tummy is swollen on one side and really tender now, i keep going really dizzy aswell :( im meant to be cleaning this afternoon, could do with feeling a bit better really!! eurgh

oh no :( thats not good!!!! do you not know any nice korean people wwho will translate for you?

well i updated my stats to what i weigh now, im not happy about it, in fact im really bloody mad about it. i WILL not go over 11 stone if it kills me. i think i might have to go back to doctors today, not sure what that doctor did to me but i dont feel very well today, hubby said i was burning up in the night, i feel sick and my tummy is swollen on one side and really tender now, i keep going really dizzy aswell :( im meant to be cleaning this afternoon, could do with feeling a bit better really!! eurgh

That's a bit worrying Lou, it sounds (not that I am remotely medically trained) that if you have a temperature like you have some kind of infection or that something is inflamed down there. I would get to the doctor pronto you poor thing - or if it gets worse and it is getting late in the afternoon, just go straight to A&E. It sounds dramatic but it will be a darn site quieter there during the daytime than on a friday night, when you will be surrrounded by drunks - and if it gets bad over the w/e when the docs is closed you will end up there anyway. Hope you get to the bottom of it, but silver linings..you never know it might put you off your food!

BonnieBooBear said:
The old 'I can't drink I am on antibiotics' always works for me, or, depending on the resistance you encounter, pull out the big guns: 'I can't drink, I have a urinary tract infection' usually shuts 'em up!

Sounds like you have it sussed.

Good grief - I actually AM on antibiotics for my insect bites. Silly me - perfect excuse and I'm not even lying!! Nice one bonnie :)

Just checking in to check out... off from work now to go and pack up the camper, so probably won't be on here for the weekend. Am going to make a sweet potato and spinach curry before I go to reheat tonight - have scrambled eggs for brekkie and will be stopping at a nice farm shop to get some nice salad veg and cold meats for the rest of the weekend. And just printed off a nice 8.5mile walk up and down the coastal path.

Have a good angelic weekend everyone!

Cat lover sue wat weight kettle bell wid u recommend a man to start at? Im gunna get 5 kg for me but the oh is very interested in it also :)

Hi Em - depends on level of fitness really but if you go to Tescos get him to try with the 7.5kg and when he grows out of it, its ideal for you as you progress. It might seem easy just swinging it around but its a different kettle of fish when you're actually doing the routines! Good luck. Hope you like it. It's transformed me :)

Cat Lover Sue said:
Hi Em - depends on level of fitness really but if you go to Tescos get him to try with the 7.5kg and when he grows out of it, its ideal for you as you progress. It might seem easy just swinging it around but its a different kettle of fish when you're actually doing the routines! Good luck. Hope you like it. It's transformed me :)

Ta love wen we get paid on tueday we r going looking at them i proper cant wait hehe :) been watching sum stuff on youtube n looked at sum apps n stuff to keep me going till i can get the kettleworx or sum ova dvds hav u tried any that u recommend?

Hi Em - kettleworx and kettlercise. But I am a true kettleworx follower. There are others around but most are rubbish. If you're serious its one of these two programmes you should go for. The only drawback with kettlercise is that there are different dvds for men and women and also the sessions don't really follow a set pattern like kettleworx does.

Cat Lover Sue said:
Hi Em - kettleworx and kettlercise. But I am a true kettleworx follower. There are others around but most are rubbish. If you're serious its one of these two programmes you should go for. The only drawback with kettlercise is that there are different dvds for men and women and also the sessions don't really follow a set pattern like kettleworx does.

Ok ta xx will save my pennies then n get it :)

Back