Tough love - off topic and chit-chat

emma_partington27 said:
I sed wen i get to the 2 stone mark with sw im gunna treat myself to a facial and my eyebrows waxed and hav my hair done xx not far off now so betta get a move on coz my hair really needs doin lol

Ooh that's exciting I love getting pampered. I went on a spa break last year. I might say when I get to target ill go to a spa again I loved it do much. Would definitely recommend it x

Cat Lover Sue said:
I have never done any form of martial arts but I did used to watch Kung Fu in the 70s as a kid. I assume this qualifies me to at least a black belt?? :D

Bf has just called to say he is taking me out for dinner one night this week - obviously a guilty conscience and fear of getting his butt whooped lol. Maybe I should use it as an exercise opportunity and get some nice new undies eh sue....????? ;)

I'm toying with the idea of a Colonic Irrigation. Not because I think I will magically drop a few pounds with it but because I feel I am cleansing my system by not putting junk into it so to me this will be the ultimate cleanse. Literally getting rid of the crap. There is a place up here that does it about an hour away. Mr S will really think I've taken leave of my senses but I know he'll take me in the works van and let me sit in the back over a bucket if needs be. :D Will let you know what I decide but it won't be for a wee while yet.

Bf has just called to say he is taking me out for dinner one night this week - obviously a guilty conscience and fear of getting his butt whooped lol. Maybe I should use it as an exercise opportunity and get some nice new undies eh sue....????? ;)

Do it chick. Got another set arrived in today's post from the Bravissimo sale. Sent a pic to Mr S. He like! Looking forward to dessert tonight - and its exercise innit! :eek:
Dinner sounds lovely. Glad he's had a think and realised he was wrong! :)

sparty said:

Oh good!!! Ooh yeah can't beat new undies. Show him that new fab body ;)

My cousin had a colonic in December cos she has ibs like me and said it was amazing. She felt great after and all her ibs symptoms went for 6 months. There's one in my town I'm thinking of trying it. It's only 60 quid x

£60 for three cups of coffee up the hoop seems pretty steep to me!

Still, Starbucks "back-room" just doesn't have the privacy does it?

:hitthefan:

£60 for three cups of coffee up the hoop seems pretty steep to me!

Still, Starbucks "back-room" just doesn't have the privacy does it?

:hitthefan:

So poetic! That's the last time any of us go for a Mocha at Starbucks! :eek:

Hoop's fine Rod. You would never offend me with any language or innuendo! Your turn of phrase just made me chuckle, that's all.

So, after my angelic run yesterday I am very much in the wars. I can handle the aching muscles - I welcome them with open arms.

What I do not like are insect bites! Especially ones that are so inflamed and infected that I have been down minor injuries for an injection and course of antibiotics! Hmmmph!!

Screw you exercise - I don't give up that easily. Bring on Wednesdays boot camp!

sparty said:
So, after my angelic run yesterday I am very much in the wars. I can handle the aching muscles - I welcome them with open arms.

What I do not like are insect bites! Especially ones that are so inflamed and infected that I have been down minor injuries for an injection and course of antibiotics! Hmmmph!!

Screw you exercise - I don't give up that easily. Bring on Wednesdays boot camp!

Oh dear thats bad :( hope they r not hurting too much xx
Im absolutley knackered after my gym sesh this morning and then doing a 2-10 shift cant wait for home time and its straight to bed for this tired girl ready to b up early for the gym again :)

ha, I love Emmas goal date

she was slippery, but I got her in the end

I AM A HUNTER SISTERS!!

YOU KNOW THAT

That's the spirit - better manky mozzie bitten legs than great fat thunder thighs any day! Go girl!

Colnic Irrigation... no thanks for me! :eek:

Maybe we should go on a TL Spa Break... Get Pedicures together... someone can paint little flowers on Rod's toes...

conlou1 said:
Which one you going to?

It's in Bournemouth and its called Langtry Manor. Looks lovely and the food looks very lush - and also very off plan!! Will need to do some planning for that to make sure I don't put all my hard work to waste!

Back