Tracie Green's SW Diary! - im giving it a rest!!! - im happy x

Ooo thats my sister's birthday.. oh and the mother in laws!!!

I am sure you will look just beautiful for your function.... as for your friend... remember distance can be good when they are not true friends.

But... saying that... I am sure she will say something as she will be green with envy on how great you look :8855::8855:

Keep up the great work... we support you Tracie!

Well, last night my friend came over and it took her 2 hours before she said your looking really good at the moment and even then she said whilst looking at the floor!! so that cheered me up!!haha!! im feeling ok today, am starting to see changes again which is really nice, caught my reflectiona window today and the perseption of me that ive got in my head was different to what i saw, i saw myself differently for the first time in ages!! Ilooked slimmer than i though i was yay!! x having a very boring day food wise,as its the end of the week and need to go shopping, just marmite sandwich 4 me 4 lunch today, heyho. Im pleased with my progress, i dont reakon i will lose anything this week though as ive had green days allll week! we shall see on monday when i weigh myself!!

helloooo.... well, it was the weekend...... i only fluffed yesterday rather than the whole weekend and a week after that!! had an iffy day yesterday but thats fine, im back on plan today and weigh in this morning said im 11.5!! yay!! so am way back on track!!! woop woop!! x hope u all had a good weekend xxx

Well done Hun!!!! Keep it up!

All sounding good. Well done for getting back on track. I've been on and off for weeks....depressing! This week I've been good apart from Saturday when we were away, so hoping and praying that the rest of my excellent days will over-ride one bad day....Oh, it's so hard! But well done you.

I really like that you're so positive about losses too. I think part of my problem is that I don't see quick enough losses, and forget that one pound off is great. If I'd managed one pound a week since I started I'd have lost over a stone, instead of yo-yoing around the ten pound mark...

So well done you.x

Well, ive been on slimming world so many times, but this time ive really learnt from my old mistakes, i felt the same as you thinking 1lb was not alot but as you say if u stick to it 14 weeks at 1lb a week is a stone!! i have FINALLY realised that!!

Today im still feeling good bout everything, have been very good still, allowing myself my advent calender but syning it so no harm done there. x still searching 4 a dress though!!!! arrrg!! need a dress!!!! only a week and a half to go!!

things are good on the diet front, got on thescales this morning and am now 11.4, lowest for ages!!!! yay!! and my "skinny jeans" are becoming baggty!!!im gonna do my measurements soon to see if ive lost some inches, i def feel like i have!!

Morning Hun,
well done for being the lowest you have for ages,you will be ther ein no time hun,here comes 11st :)
I am new to SW this week and have enjoyed reading your diary x

I am finding it so easy its nice being able to keep eating all my meat on red days i never fort i could do what i am hun.
Looking forward to tuesday wi :)
How much you lost in total? xx

Ive lost 18lb so far, i think im in week 11. would of lost more but had a bad week the other week, but the important thing was that i sorted it! yay! how much u lost?? were now friends on facebook hehe x

Thanks for accepting me on facebook.
I have 1.5 stone to loose, as i did loose this but put it back on in the summer,stupid me,im no its still starting now before xmas but its better then starting after xmas and being another stone heavier.

absolutley, im allowing myself a few days off at xmas but then getting straight back on it. I got married last year and gotdown to 10.7 but put all the weight back on again! so to see 11.4 again was nice today x youl be there in no time!!! good luck! x

oooo im getting slimmer!! have been feeling like my clothes are getting looser so i done my measurements last night and ive lost another 4 inches all over since last time!! yaya!!! ive lost 27 inches in total woop woop!! weigh in on monday!!!

Back