ProPoints Tras's food diary

Thanks for popping by!!
Delighted today,OH is off to Chicago in the morning and I went into the shops to try on Seven jeans so that he could pick me up a pair over and I was down more than a size! Was hopping all around the changing room! And then went to WW
and had lost 1 and a half lbs. Not a Jemma loss,but a loss all the same! Won't bother posting today's diary - ate nothing all day- fruit salad,smoothie.salad- until my WI at 7. Came home and had toast with nutella and a banana. So not the healthiest day! Back to normal tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab!!! Well done on both the jeans and the loss! Xxx

Thanks. It's the simple pleasures. Am going to try not to eat my weeklies this week. Back at work on mon and dh will be away so won't be able to exercise much.

yay smaller jeans!! :) fab!! I woulda been dancing all over the changing room haha. I'm trying not to eat much weeklies this wk aswel, prob won't last tho! Gets to wk end n I spoil myself xx

Hope ur well lovely! Just got back/internet sorted :D - Not read all but will keep up with u from now on :D xx

Thanks ladies. Really going to try to avoid my weeklies this week but home for the weekend so it's always tougher there...will bring lots of 'good' treats and fruit with me. But for some reason,when I'm at my mom's I always end up raiding the presses.

Was absolutely RAVENOUS when I woke this morning. Starving.
Breakfast: porridge (30g) made with water,blueberries- 3 pp
Lunch: 2 egg omelette (4),ham(1),WW cheese(1),tomatoes,mushrooms,100g beans (3)= 9 pp
Pear,grapes- 0 pp
Milk allowance 4 pp (visited 2 houses today who only had full fat milk. What a waste of points. Must try black tea!)
Dinner- breaded haddock (4),salad,sweet chilli sauce(1),sweet chilli aldi snacks (3)= 8 pp
Mini ripple- 2 pp

Total: 26/29
0 weeklies used
49/49 weeklies left

Good enough day today,was minding my niece for a few hours and had a meeting with my job sharing partner so didn't have time to be hungry but did have a few treats during the day.
Breakfast- porridge,blueberries made with water- 3 pp
Milk allowance- 2 pp
Lunch-2x WW bread (2),egg mayonnaise (3),WW yogurt(1) ripple (2)= 8 pp
Dinner- lemon sole (4),30g rice (3),broccoli and cauliflower with 30g Philadelphia light (1) = 8 pp
Treats: coco pop bar (2)
Chickatees (2)

Total: 25/29
Will no doubt have something with my tea,maybe a curly wurly (3)

0 weeklies used
49/49 weeklies left

Keep it away!! Although didn't do so good today,Conor found a tin of heroes and I munched my way through two of them with my tea. Googled the pp and it comes up as 1 each up to 4 sweets....hardly right? Still,suits me fine today,will pretend they were just 2!!

Breakfast- big fruit salad (0) WW yogurt,peppermint tea and lemon juice= 1 pp

Lunch: salad,pepper,sugar snaps,cherry tomatoes (0),boiled egg (2),ham (1),Mayo (1),rice cakes (2),philadelphia (1),diet 7up(0)= 7 pp

Dinner= WW spinach and chicken lasagne- had it before but really didn't enjoy it tonight...should've cooked veg with it- 8 pp

Snacks:
Chickatees- 2pm
Pink and White - 1 pp
Taste of cheesecake-2 pp
1/2 rice crispie bun- 2 pp
Tunnocks tea cake-3 pp
WW bar- 2pm
2x heroes- 2 pp
Total= 14 pp (!!!!!)

Day's total: 30 /29 pp
Weeklies- 1

Weeklies used- 1/49
Hungry again tonight...using way too many points on rubbish. Need to cop on! Knew I was into my weeklies but delighted that it was only one. Not sure how to point the cheesecake- should work out the recipe for future reference. Decided not to have a slice but when I was serving it up I took a sneaky taste.

Diary looking good :D x

Back to it after a great weekend at a hen...didn't point,ate pretty healthily (bar drunken ravaging into chip and dip!) but drank Soooo much! Dreading WI on Thursday. Anyway,here's today's plan..although it's totm so am ravenous!

Brekkie- poached egg, 2x WW bread,spread,mushrooms,tomatoes - 5 pp

Lunch- courgette soup (1), 2 x crackerbreads,spread,wafer thin ham,fruit salad - 5

Dinner- chicken breast,ratatouille,rice (6)- 10 pp

Tea allowance -2 pp
Ripple,meanies- 4 pp

That's 26/29 pp...I'm sure I'll manage to use them!!
Tea allowance- 2 pp
Ripple,meanies- 4 pp
That's a total of 26/29 pp...

Ha ha,managed to eat the rest of those pp just fine- for some reason had 4 left and had two aldi tea cakes.
Wrecked tonight again- going to doctor tomorrow to get my bloods checked. Think iron may be low.

Glad ur back to it :) sounds like a brill weekend ;) xx

Oh god,really fell off the wagon today...don't know why.
Had cheerios for breakfast,and soup nag crackerbread for lunch..all fine.(6 pp) Then went to bed for an hour,started eating when I woke up and didn't stop!
Had:
2 tea cakes (4 pp)
2 rice crispie bars (4pp)
3 packs of crisps (6 pp) (why????)
Egg salad sandwich (8pp)
Purple snack (4 pp- I think!)

So that's a total of 32 pp....and nearly all of it on rubbish. And I've WI tomorrow and had used WAY more than my 49 weeklies at the weekend. Am going to try and organise ababysitter for tomorrow night as when oh is working I only get to weigh in,could do with a meeting to get me back on track!

You've done better than me Tras, you've tracked it and also come on here and told us! My mistake is not tracking and letting it get even worse so I think you've done great! Good luck with WI and getting back on the wagon :) x

Good luck for WI! Sure u havent done too much damage! Only 3 over today! Cx

Good luck with wi! I'm sure it won't be as bad as u think xx

Back