trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

LOL at the lactulose!!!!

didn't go to town in the end (couldn't be bothered :rolleyes:) so used the corned beef that i had mixed it with a tub of cottage cheese loads of onion and 4 eggs and sliced cherry tomatoes on top, looked revolting like cat sick almost threw it away :9529: glad i didn't cause it taste lovely especially cold, loads there well worth 6 syns for half of it :)

Cat sick!!! :D Blimey, how serious is slimming world..even cat sick appeals! Glad it tasted good tho! Maybe you could substitute the corned beef for something more appetising - liver, entrails or something...

Pomooky XXX

Half a pound is half a pound Val, I would have been very happy with that this week as I put on a pound! Well done for being so organised. xx

Jane R said:
Half a pound is half a pound Val, I would have been very happy with that this week as I put on a pound! Well done for being so organised. xx

Never mind jane that lb will soon be off eat loads veg and drink loads of water :) hope u have a good weekend hope ur hubby & mum r doing ok and hug for u xx

Pomooky125 said:
Cat sick!!! :D Blimey, how serious is slimming world..even cat sick appeals! Glad it tasted good tho! Maybe you could substitute the corned beef for something more appetising - liver, entrails or something...

Pomooky XXX

Hi pomooky liver yummy lol hope ur doing ok xxx

so much for all the planning ;) i went out for dinner yesterday and had cheesecake then went out and had pie and chips today :rolleyes: oh well it's another day tomorrow back on plan, hope u all have a good wekend xx

You too Valerie!!

Hope you enjoyed your little break from SW. It's good to have a mini blow out sometimes. You don't want to go and get bored and blow it big time do you? Was it liver & onion pie?

Pomooky XXX

Hope you've had a good weekend Val!!

Hey Valerie x

How are you? x

skinnydawn said:
Hey Valerie x

How are you? x

Hi dawn been off plan :-( mega binge mode , can't get to my s/w class due to babysitting grandaughter the only class i can go to is w/w on a weds so might be changing over know i need a class to keep me in line thats why i had the binge knew i couldn't go to class, bit of freedom went to my head ( and to my stomach lol) hope ur keeping ok xx

from tomorrow i will be going to the w/w class so will be posting my diary over there but will continue to look in on you all, it's going to seem very strange to begin with, thanks to all of you that have been following my progress and hope u continue too :thankyou: xx

OOh Val!! Does that mean there won't be any new SW style recipes for me to copy?? You're not giving up cooking are you?

I will have to go into the WW section and have a nosey at your diary. I will feel like a trespasser!

I hope this gives you a kick start but I think you are doing very well anyway. Look forward to reading your new diary.

Love Pomooky XXX

Pomooky125 said:
OOh Val!! Does that mean there won't be any new SW style recipes for me to copy?? You're not giving up cooking are you?

I will have to go into the WW section and have a nosey at your diary. I will feel like a trespasser!

I hope this gives you a kick start but I think you are doing very well anyway. Look forward to reading your new diary.

Love Pomooky XXX

Hi pomooky will still be cooking lol and recipes will still be s/w friendly from what i can see, i am hoping it will buck me up a bit have been a right pig last 5 days or so have put on about 4lb :-( going to get weighed with jeans and jumper on i usually where lighter trousers and top then freeze ha ha am resetting my target and starting afresh, i will still follow all my subscribed threads, its going to feel a bit strange moving to w/w like moving to a new town. Make sure u come over to see me love val xx

Ooh Val - another defector!! Goodness, there won't be any of us left soon! Wishing you lots of luck with WW, I'll be following your progress with interest. I hope it gives you the kick up the bum that you think you need and that you really enjoy it xx

Good luck, Val, will be following you! :bliss:

I have had lovely walks the past 3 days, our weather has been fabulous, springlike! Not often we miss the cold snaps over here. Despite all the walking I don't seem to be losing weight. :( Will be keeping an eye on your food diaries and looking for inspiration.

Beegee said:
Ooh Val - another defector!! Goodness, there won't be any of us left soon! Wishing you lots of luck with WW, I'll be following your progress with interest. I hope it gives you the kick up the bum that you think you need and that you really enjoy it xx

Hi beegee thanks it will be interesting to see how i get on :) it feels really strange to be changing to w/w we're like a little family on the s/w thread :-( but will still follow everyone . Hope ur having a good week xx

Champ said:
Good luck, Val, will be following you! :bliss:

I have had lovely walks the past 3 days, our weather has been fabulous, springlike! Not often we miss the cold snaps over here. Despite all the walking I don't seem to be losing weight. :( Will be keeping an eye on your food diaries and looking for inspiration.

Hi rosie thank you xx ur lucky we've had snow the paths are treacherous today, the snow has gone hard and icy so now if u walk on it u can't get a grip with ur shoes :-( am looking for inspiration myself lol watch this space . Hope weather continues to be nice for u, have a good week xx

Back