Tried it my way now ill try the Duran way

Shirlmal

I've read all about it like so many other diets tried Atkins lost 3st stopped smoking and put it all back on. Recently tried love carbs diet lost 6lb in 4weeks and put that back on I've been to weight watchers slimming world ,joined gyms tried raspberry ketones and green tea so I would say I have a bit of an obsession of trying to find ?he right way to lose weight and keep it off . I think the Duran way seems promising so I'm going shopping today and I begin to morrow anappreciated shirkappreciated shirl

I've read all about it like so many other diets tried Atkins lost 3st stopped smoking and put it all back on. Recently tried love carbs diet lost 6lb in 4weeks and put that back on I've been to weight watchers slimming world ,joined gyms tried raspberry ketones and green tea so I would say I have a bit of an obsession of trying to find ?he right way to lose weight and keep it off . I think the Duran way seems promising so I'm going shopping today and I begin to morrow anappreciated shirkappreciated shirl

Hi, subscribed to you now.

I replied to you on my topic. You should definitely give it a try. You MUST read the book. Its so informative and only about 4.99. You can get it on e Book too.

Any help just ask

K

Last edited:
Welcome to Dukan good luck for your Monday start xxx

End of first day on nights to nite so feeling a bit like I'm at the bottom of a very big mountains and I am wearing flip flops hopefully ill make it through the night
Had eggs for breakfast
Fat free Greek yoghurt oat ran and sweetener for lunch ( horrible)
Chicken drum sticks for tea
Chicken breast and sugar free jelly for supper(in work)
Looking forward to turkey rashers and scrabble eggs tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had ok first day feeling a bit like am at the foot of a mountain and wearing flip flops but I done the first day should I get wieght tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

had turkey rashers and scrabbled egg, attempted to make pancake but failed never mind will try tomorrow. off to bed now will get weighed later :)

Day 1of attack lost 3lb must be just water
Day 2 better start today still on night so had scrabbled egg and turkey for breakfast then a fat free yoghurt with oat bran feel really satisfied ready for a sleep now after doing nights will wiegh myself when I get up

Good luck on weigh in xxx

Day 7today and 8lb lighter lost 6 lb on attack which I did 5 days. Hubby has brought me new bike for my birthday so that should help with my wieght loss.

Wow well done! How u finding it?

Well done, looks like it's working for you - keep it up!

Joodle x

Back