** TRISTAR's DIARY **

Hi Mimi, just got a call.... I got the job. I'm so happy, as it's such a bad time of year to be out of work. Hopefully will have some pennies to by my other half something for Christmas now. So happy I could cry ...oh I already did. It was a good cry though xx

:winner:
CONGRATULATION hun - u r a STAR xxxxxx
With something new to focus on you'll find it much easier to keep up with you battle :happy096:

The trouble is, I'm always hungry at work, but never really hungry at home. That's why I've lost weight I think lol.

The trouble is, I'm always hungry at work, but never really hungry at home. That's why I've lost weight I think lol.

Oh, you shouldn't be worried now since you have your healthy routine and better understanding of your relationship with food. When are you starting you new job then?

1st thing on Monday morning. I'll really miss my internet and minimins fix, but will be grateful for the salary

Congratulations my dear. That is brilliant news. I'm really happy for you. I'm sure you will be fab. xxx

Congratulations on the stone and the new job!!! What a week you're having...

1st thing on Monday morning. I'll really miss my internet and minimins fix, but will be grateful for the salary
Well you better get on here straight after work like i do:eek:!:D

Well done hun & im v jealous cos i just read you go to spain every year for xmas now thats my idea of bliss cos right now i hate this cold cold country! xx

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

Thank you. Not been keeping a written points diary this last few days, will start again tomorrow. Not sure what food to take with me to work. I'm a really fussy eater and don't like salad/raw veg/cold food. I like the WW chicken curry, but they are frozen. Wonder if it will be ok if it defrosts? I'm assuming there's a microwave at my new workplace.

It should be ok i reckon maybe cook it in morning and then reheat? surely won't do much harm?? not much chicken in it and i've reheated chicken before and didn't do me any harm, like when i've eated a curry left over or chicken fried rice etc :)

Hope you've had a great weekend hun and good luck for next WI :) xxx

Thanks Lou, need all the luck I can get. Been a bit naughty and not been noting my points. Had a milkshake and a Millie's cookie today too. Oh well, back to being good tomorrow lol

Thanks Lou, need all the luck I can get. Been a bit naughty and not been noting my points. Had a milkshake and a Millie's cookie today too. Oh well, back to being good tomorrow lol

Don't worry about it, i haven't been good for about 3 weeks now, and still managed to lose a lot lol! :)

Hey my dear i hope that the new job is going well for you. :) xxx

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

Hi, I'm ok thank you. Not been online for a while, been out of the country. Not followed WW at all either. Hopefully will get back on track tomorrow, and start writing my food down again. Hope you are all ok xx

Really need to kick start the weightloss again, but really struggling now I'm working. Don't know what to do :-(

STS again. Not really losing weight now. Just carrying on, not really sure what else I can do. The swimming has gone out of the window now I'm back in work

Awww sweetie - don't worry!!!
Lots of ppl sts or put some lbs on while it's so cold - so very well done on sts and keeping on track. Come on we all know we can do it!!! I am missing my swimming as well since I didn't sign up to the gym after all... But hey few more weeks it's going to get warmer and our motivation level will go sky rock again. Remember, you put so effort in getting fitter so don't give up - let's make this year our best one EVER.
Lots of love xxxx

Back