** TRISTAR's DIARY **

Hi Tristar
hope you are feeling good today, you have stepped up the exercise - good for you, wish I had your motivation. I hope the scales are kind to you this week, your rewards are coming.....big hugs :D

Thank you, fingers crossed. Well it's wet and windy, but not been for a swim since last week, so off for one now. I'm sooooo cold though lol

Last edited:
Enjoy your swim xxx

Thank you. I really wasn't in the mood, don't know how I dragged myself there. I only did 22 lengths, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

Better than me completly.

I havent even bothered with exercise in any way shape or form (my excuse is my mum has a loan of my wii fit till she gets hers at xmas)

To be honest tho the weather is rubbish :badmood: and the weight is still coming off.

Once it starts to slow down i will up my exercise....and hopefully the weather will be a little better by then :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well done on the swimming my dear. Keep up the good work. :) Have a good day tomorrow xxx

Hi Tristar,

Good on you for going for the swim. I'm working on exercise for Friday as it's been a hellish week at work.

Keep at it girl!

Bren
x

3lbs loss this week. 1st stone gone, finally!!! About a zillion more to go though lol

Great news hun!
Told ya the exercise would finally pay off!:D x

Thanks Charly, I'm getting there slowly. I shouldn't have got so down about my STS week, as it could have been worse, I could have gained.

Thats the spirit! i am actually sometimes quite relieved to see a sts on the scales cos at least its not going in the wrong direction! x

We'll see what December brings, hope I can stay focused. I know it's usually a time of indulgence

Well done my lovely on your fabulous loss. Keep at the swimming and you will see more great results. Take care. xxx

Tristar, well done on your first stone goal!

Dont think about what could happen (Dec time of indulgence). For me WW is life really and if I think about having foods that I normally wouldn't I set myself up for doing that and then punishing myself after I have eaten it. Just take it one day at a time and forget that your are on a Shhhh (DIET). Just think of this a living your life.

Bren
X

Well done on the loss - thats fab - keep up the good work x

Thank you xx. I'm not going swimming at all this week, I've got conjunctivitis. Will start going again a few days after it's cleared up

Well done on getting to the stone!!! :D amazing feeling isn't it :) hope you feel better soon! xxx

Thanks Lou. I've got a job interview too in about an hours time, and my eyes are bloodshot :-( Oh well, hope they don't look at them.

Hey my lovely congrats on the 1st stone down what a brilliant achievement. Hope your eye is on the mend and that your interview went well. Let us know how you got on. :) xxx

Hi hun,
how did your interview go? xx

Back