Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Well done on ya first target reached by day 5 cos thats an early WI to keep ya WI day the same isnt it huni....
Ive just stolen marges idea of putting her weight on her posts in her diary so its easier to find them when ya want to look back etc... Im gonna do the same but im also gonna do one in big red letters of just my weight n loss every official WI day too.

I trawled through my diary to track down my first 6 losses when i did exante first time round and it took ages...

Anyways well done again on ya first pounds lost nursey and i will be checking in with you on day 6 if not before xxxx

I used to put my losses in my sig but it took too much room after 14weeks! ;)

Well! I was going to zumba with DS's GF but when we got there turns out we needed to book!! I know it's only a small village hall but they can only accommodate 11 persons at a time.

We're now working on a plan B, wii fit or pilates on dvd?

:( Ah hon, what an anti climax :(

Definitely, but we had great fun on the wii fit plus instead :) Still burned a few cals.

Gotta love the wii fit! x

Gotta love the wii fit! x

yeah but trouble is I don't use it often enough! Had to reset base last night because no-one could remember their passwords so we haven't set any this time.

Well I've been in work since 8.30 and not even aching! Couldn't have done enough last night lol
Hungry this morning, where did that come from? I hope a few litres of water sorts that out!

Wrapped up like I'm off to the North pole, with my thermal vest and socks, scarf, gloves and fleece lined padded jacket I look like a Michelin mummy :D

Have a great day, day 6 for me and keeping at it :D

yeah but trouble is I don't use it often enough! Had to reset base last night because no-one could remember their passwords so we haven't set any this time.

Ours was an impulse buy that we justified by promising we would use it, after a few days it started gathering dust lol I'm hoping now we've got the board and wii fit plus game that I, at least, will be using it regularly x

Ours was an impulse buy that we justified by promising we would use it, after a few days it started gathering dust lol I'm hoping now we've got the board and wii fit plus game that I, at least, will be using it regularly x

I am not putting it away again! lol
Zumba game for the wii next, when I have spare cash :)

I tried using my Wii about an hour ago, but the batteries had run out and I didn't have any more in the house :(
Typical, isn't it? It's been sitting there for months gathering dust, and now I want to use it I can't!!
x

I tried using my Wii about an hour ago, but the batteries had run out and I didn't have any more in the house :(
Typical, isn't it? It's been sitting there for months gathering dust, and now I want to use it I can't!!
x

Hahaha last night when we went to use the wii the batteries were dead! I took some out of the camera, remote controls and a clock before we had enough to play with!
They'll run low with over-use from now on eh? ;)

hiya huni
just checking in b4 beddibyes..
you can buy a recharge thingybob for the wii boards .. i got one from currys so ya dont have to worry about new batteries. xxx mind you ive never used mine but i did buy the zumba game with belt etc which i intend to start using from next week onwards ..

Hope ya day 6 has been as good as mine
See ya on day 7 tomoz and then its the D Day WI xxxxx

Yep day 6 under my belt. Just having a bouillon because I fancied something savoury. Close shave with the biscuit tin in work but a few glasses of water sorted out my 'hunger'.

DustQueen said:
Had to change the batteries in my wii fit board then it told me itd been 270something days oppps and I'd put on 9lbs???!!?? Poop!!

Lol reset mine on the base before it had a chance to tell me the bad news!

Good woman Ali, you're off & running! Well done with the weight loss this week. Combined with the exercise, the weight should melt off.

Best of luck,

Conor

Back