Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

nursetubs said:
:thankyou: THANK YOU VERY MUCH :thankyou:

For all your messages on here and in my PM, I am feeling a whole lot better today.
I have had a few days off plan, I have eaten what I want and a few things I didn't want ;) Some of which I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would either!!

I am going to give it one last go to my 11st goal. I am 12.10 today, a 3lb gain from last Friday but hey, could have been much worse eh? ;) I am not changing my tickers, that will soon be off :)
I haven't been able to concentrate on reading the Dukan or Atkins books I have downloaded either but my head is less fuzzy now and no more streaming eyes.

I think all the night shifts have been getting me down too but starting tonight I am on another stretch of 6 :( I will try and make the most of the daylight at either end of my sleep and go for a walk and get some vitamin D.

Thank you again for your support, not out of the woods yet though, the next 3 days are going to be a b!tch but at least I will be either in bed or in work so poor hubby won't bear the brunt of it lol.

Take care peeps, you're my angels xx

Oh I'm so pleased you are feeling better :) it seemed like you'd been ill for such a long time x really good news :) and yep those lbs will be off in no time :)

Good morning all, that's night shift number 1 done, not too tired yet gonna get the hoover and duster round while I have the house to myself. Should be just enough before I hit the sack. :)

Morning Ali :)

Enjoy your hoovering, then get some well deserved sleep.

How in the world you still cope with night shifts is beyond me! I really admire you.

Glad that things are on the mend.

Luvs ya Ali!!!!! I'm on nights too.....boo hiss!!!

Now come on girl and pull them socks up, you know you have less than a stone to get into the next bracket, (11lbs to be exact) you could so do that in three weeks easy!!!

What's 3 weeks out of the next 50+ years???!!! Now sort it, I believe in you :)

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that Jo, nights given you a bossy streak! Lol

Roast lamb dinner, cauli and broccoli for Mother's Day then straight back on it :)
Shame I can't have a glass of wine ;)

My goal was to be in the 11's by Easter Sunday and that is 3 weeks today so I WILL do it :D

Sleep well xx

Yes, and you need it!!!!!

You'd do the same for me.....right???!!!

Well then....:)

Mmmmmmmmmm roast lamb!!! See all that you posted is legal on Atkins, even the wine!!!!

J x

Yeah I have been looking at it, wine is a no 'cos I have another night shift lol

You got me salivating now...mmmmmmmmmm roast lamb!!! Hope it is every bit of gorgeous as it sounds. Happy Mother's Day to you and I hope you are feelign better too xxx

nursetubs said:
Thanks for that Jo, nights given you a bossy streak! Lol

Roast lamb dinner, cauli and broccoli for Mother's Day then straight back on it :)
Shame I can't have a glass of wine ;)

My goal was to be in the 11's by Easter Sunday and that is 3 weeks today so I WILL do it :D

Sleep well xx

Yummy :) you can do it!

triage999 said:
Yes, and you need it!!!!!

You'd do the same for me.....right???!!!

Well then....:)

Mmmmmmmmmm roast lamb!!! See all that you posted is legal on Atkins, even the wine!!!!

J x

Mmmmmmm

Wowwww the lamb was good :) had cabbage instead of cauli with broccoli and a few carrots. Hubby had it on the table when I got up, he said the new potatoes were nice too :p
Large glass of sparkling water and a coffee and I'm happy. Back to basics now for 3 weeks :)

I'm glad you feel a bit better now Ali, and the dinner sounds yummy ;) I had bacon and eggs made for my breakfast and my daughter cooked garlic chicken and broccoli for lunch mmm. It does us good to know that the odd low carb meal will not rock the boat too much, I'm still in ketosis so had my shake tonight and will be back on ts tomorrow. So keep it up- you can do this and it really won't be forever ;) x

angel-missy said:
I'm glad you feel a bit better now Ali, and the dinner sounds yummy ;) I had bacon and eggs made for my breakfast and my daughter cooked garlic chicken and broccoli for lunch mmm. It does us good to know that the odd low carb meal will not rock the boat too much, I'm still in ketosis so had my shake tonight and will be back on ts tomorrow. So keep it up- you can do this and it really won't be forever ;) x

That sounds yummy too :). Looking forward to Easter Sunday roast next lol

Well I'm still here, waiting patiently for the hunger pangs to pass *:wave_cry:

Still on nights, 4 down 2 to go :sigh: Had a mega headache last night, managed about 2L water and loads of coffee. God I hate nights. Porridge and shakes don't taste as good this time around either! I am weird lol
No biscuit temptations in work thankfully as we have been turfed out of our office because of asbestos in the roof space :eek: and everything has been packed away in boxes, we're lucky to have our tea and coffee lol

On a plus note, I have discovered that I may have hayfever not a bad cold! I took a hayfever tablet for 3 days thinking it might help dry up the mucus (TMI I know lol) and I didn't have any runny nose, eyes or a scratchy throat. 2 days after I stopped taking them the symptoms were back! So I am taking them daily until the Spring pollens die down.

Knew it was worth a try lol

Keep up the good work xx

Regarding the turkey neck, apparently when you loose a lot of weight fast it take your body a while for it to adjust and almost move the fat around. My LL councillor told me this. Your skin need to hopefully shrink a bit!! Have you tried some facial excerises?!! Lol

HMurphy said:
Regarding the turkey neck, apparently when you loose a lot of weight fast it take your body a while for it to adjust and almost move the fat around. My LL councillor told me this. Your skin need to hopefully shrink a bit!! Have you tried some facial excerises?!! Lol

Lol I forgot about the turkey neck post, there has been an improvement already. Like you said it takes time to adjust.

Back