Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Dear Ali,
Pond water is not on the drinks list. A worm can contain carbs hehehehe.

After reading your post about the worm I have NO desire to eat in the near future so thank you for that.

Belle

Dear Ali,
Pond water is not on the drinks list. A worm can contain carbs hehehehe.

After reading your post about the worm I have NO desire to eat in the near future so thank you for that.

Belle

Lol glad to be of assistance :giggle:

Look away if you have a weak stomach!

I have just syphoned water from the pond by mouth, got a mouthful of water but I also swallowed some. I have just spat out a small worm! I know I'm not going to die from it but I then promptly threw up!!
Will I get worms from this? :( I feel so sick, I am trying to drink water but I feel queasy ugh!

Whatever next?!

I will def use a bucket next time, more exercise that way too ;)

Yuck!!! :eek:

That's really made me giggle! I would have thought worms would be allowed though, pretty low carb I should think, though I can't find them on the nutritional charts ;)
You'd be unlucky to get ill from it but I bet it did make you feel pretty yuck. Not something I fancy trying ...

It was indeed yuck! Managed 3L water eventually and just had a shake, really couldn't face anything all day.
No harm done otherwise lol

High protein worm surely ? :p

Maybe we should all try worm and pond water to kill any food cravings ;) Seems to have worked as a great appetite suppressant ...

Don't know if I like the new layout, there are no weights, progress and targets under the profile name etc :(

There was a security breach Ali, there's a sticky on top of the Atkins board and this one saying update.

It's gonna take them a while to reload everything and it says to change your password but it's all coming back so don't panic x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah OK, I saw yesterday's message but I haven't seen a new one.

Lol @ wormgirl, thinking about it still makes me queasy yuk. Helped me be 100% TS tho plus a few others ;)

This layout is the same as an old forum I was a member of a few years back, can't remember what it was called now.

im not liking the new layout either very much... But ya stats are still in your profile so they arent gone but just in a different place ... i dont think the layout is gonna go back to how it was as a lot of the new layout seems updated... Will have to wait and see i guess..

Oh and as for the worm i would have definately chucked up too if it had been me and probably had nightmares too pmsl xxx

Look away if you have a weak stomach!

I have just syphoned water from the pond by mouth, got a mouthful of water but I also swallowed some. I have just spat out a small worm! I know I'm not going to die from it but I then promptly threw up!!
Will I get worms from this? :( I feel so sick, I am trying to drink water but I feel queasy ugh!

Whatever next?!

I will def use a bucket next time, more exercise that way too ;)

hello Ali i have been reading through your journey for a couple of days and some the entries made me giggle but this made me 'snort' my water - I'm so sorry to laugh x x

well done on your progress so far

Hi Ali, how are you doing after the worm incident....lovely!!!!

Not sure if settings have changed due to maintenance work but I'll pm you and see if it works x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Hi guys, day 3 gone ok. Lovely weather makes it easier and I love my new ice crushing machine :)
Managed about 3L water a day so far ;) off out to a fundraiser tonight, catch ya later xx

School presentation evening and ooohh the cakes looked sooooo good :)
I'm glad it's day 4 not hungry :)

Back