Tubs? Not in 2008 :)

Tubs

I'm doing WW at home .. alone! It's been going great so far, I've lost 12lbs, but a weigh in thread could really help me keep track, so here it is :eek:

I weigh in on a Monday morning. Last monday morning I weight 15st 11.5lbs, so I'll start with that and weigh in here next Monday morning :)

I love minimins :D

Yes, I think it's a great idea for staying on track! :) I'm doing a low carb diet at home & will come here each Tuesday for the same reson. You are doing a great job! :)- see you here next Monday! ;)

Thanks Lisa, and well done to you too, you're doing great :D
Sometimes it's that little bit harder to resist nippling knowing that I'm the only one who'll know :eek: No councellor or WI to answer to ya know? :D

Well done Tubs thats brill :D

im also doing WW at home, alone, i can't get to meetings and can't afford WW online:rolleyes:

It's not too bad doing it alone Tracie, especially since coming back here :D

The one thing that I find is really helping me is the little WW digital calculator. It's so handy(went to one meeting and bought it there ;) ). I also keep a list of points values on the fridge of foods I use regularly to save time :)

Well, I went over my points yesterday while trying to meet my points allowance :eek: So I've made up for it today by docking the amount I went over by(4 bloomin' points :eek:) and getting right on target today :D

I also did a 1.5mile power walk and 50 tummy cruches.. go me! :happy036:

I have no idea how to work out how many points I've earned from exercise, so I'm just going to forget about that and stay on target for the rest of the week :)

Tomorrow is Hallowe'en, the house is filled to the brim with junk food for the kids and yet I have no desire to scoff it all before morning! Breakthrough or what? lol

I better get my butt to bed now though, no doubt my little hallowe'en horrors will be up at the crack of dawn wanting to dress up :)

:thankyou:

well done Tubs:):)

Well, I went over my points yesterday while trying to meet my points allowance :eek: So I've made up for it today by docking the amount I went over by(4 bloomin' points :eek:) and getting right on target today :D

I also did a 1.5mile power walk and 50 tummy cruches.. go me! :happy036:

I have no idea how to work out how many points I've earned from exercise, so I'm just going to forget about that and stay on target for the rest of the week :)

Tomorrow is Hallowe'en, the house is filled to the brim with junk food for the kids and yet I have no desire to scoff it all before morning! Breakthrough or what? lol

I better get my butt to bed now though, no doubt my little hallowe'en horrors will be up at the crack of dawn wanting to dress up :)

:thankyou:

That's the great thing with ww, you can make the points up the next day and good for you in doing so! Well done on your loss, you're doing fab!
We've got lots of goodies in for the Trick or Treaters and as I'm feeling awful with a cold at the moment all I want to do is eat choccy but I've resisted and feeling really proud of myself :D
Keep up the good work, you're doing great :)
xx

Tubs - actvity points are earned based on the length of time you exercised for, how hard you exercised and you're weight. WW classes give out the sliding points calculator, you're activity points calculator is on the back of that. If you don't have that calculator, let me know your info and I'll work it out on mine for you.

Edel

DH is working late in Dublin tonight, so I decided I'd go up and put on my PJ's and snuggle up on the couch for a couple of hours now that the kids are in bed.

Risky business really, considering the amount of junk food left over from trick or treating and me feeling all lonely and hormonal :cry:So while I was upstairs rooting around for my jammies, I found a couple of pairs of trousers I'd hidden on myself last year, including one brand new pair that wouldn't come up over my hips when I bought them :( So I decided, what the hell, I'll try 'em on, can't feel any worse than I do right now :rolleyes:

Well, not only did they fit, but they were loose on the bum! :D I'm tellin' ya, there's someone up there watching over me, because i'd have been very tempted to raid the trick or treat bags up to that moment :devilangel:

So I've just had an apple instead and I'm feeling so much better :)

I'll hop on the treadmill for 30mins later on to keep myself occupied, then have a shower and go to bed.

P.S. Delly, I do 30mins at 3mph(1.5miles). My weight is in my signature, thanks for the offer, I don't have the slide calculator!

Last edited:
P.S. Delly, I do 30mins at 3mph(1.5miles). My weight is in my signature, thanks for the offer, I don't have the slide calculator!

Tubs, well done on resisting temptation - I wish I could say the same for me. Anyway, the only other thing I need to know is how hard you exercise, low (can easily talk/walk) moderate (can hold a conversation but slightly out of breath and perspiring) or high (out of breath, perspiring).

I'll be able to tell you your activity points from that. Sorry if it seems complicated, it's not really

Edel.

Well for the first 10mins I'm just out of breath but can hold a conversation.. after that I'm perspiring and if I didn't control my breath I'd be on my face on the floor lol

I suppose my fitness level (ie. ZERO) has alot to do with that though ;) so we'll just put it down as moderate :D

Thanks again Edel!

And yes, I'm Sooooooooooo glad I resisted! Just did my 30mins on the treadmill again and Dh walked in as it was doing the 10 second countdown, so I've been saved from the munchies yet again lol

Tubs - I have to say, by the sound of it your intensity is high, not moderate.

Here's the activity points values anyway:

30 minutes at high intensity : 5 points
30 minutes at moderate intensity: 2 points

BIG difference eh? Remember you can only use 12 activity points towards food every week.

If you want to know anything else, just let me know.

Edel.

Wow, that is a big difference! Thanks for that :D

I don't even want to use them, it's just great to know what I'm 'earning' if ya know what I mean :)

Wow you're doing great!! I never count my exercise points towards food - i think it kind of defeats the object!! :)
I would love a treadmill but have no where to put it. :( Well done on losing over a stone that is really fantastic and gives me loads of inspiration to keep this up!

Back