Tuesday 11th Sept HOUR BY HOUR!

westiegirl

Gold Member
Morning peeps!

Hope everyone is ok.

Had a good day yesterday, but only downfall was only having 2 packs - that is so far from the usual me!

Better get myself up and going, catch up with you all later xxx

morning all,
had my weigh in this morning & am pleased to say i lost 5lbs this week :D
hope everyone has a good day
xx :)

Morning, not doing well with the old water yet, must step it up later.
Have a good day, good luck with wi ns today.

Morning all

Start of my second week today and so far I am going strong.
Think there might be something in the water as I was happy on only two packs yesterday, but forces another one down at 9pm last night.

Have a good day :wave_cry:

Choc

Morning all, everyone up bright and eary today.

Well done Pandora brilliant weight loss. :):)

Hi Sam, forget yesterday, today is the first day of the rest of your dieting. Good luck you know you can do it.;)

Morning Sazzy, hope you hace a great day.:)

Hi Westie, have a good day and try and get all your packs in. Important to get all your vits and minerals for the day. Keep glugging.:tear_drop::tear_drop:

Good luck anyone else with weign ins today.

Just on my 1st litre of the day, managed 5 1/2 yesterday, try for same today.

Have a good one:)

Take Care
XX

Good morning girls,
morning sarah plz have all your packs today hun as would hate for you to gett ill not haveing all your nutriants xx
Cheryl well done 5lbs is great xx

Sam whats done yesterday is done let you and me both have a good day today hun xx

I managed 3 3/4 ltrs water yesterday all my packs but had a few pringles !!!!!!!! wont be doing that again!!!
I MUST BE GOOD I WILL BE GOOD
Think i need to chant that all day today

Hello everyone

I hope you don't mind if I join the daily thread!

I'm back after a long break. I stopped SS on July 23rd and just restarted. I'm now on Day 3 and so far so good. I just need to increase the glugging a bit more than yesterday :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Good luck everyone for today

Welcome Mochaj, glad you have joined us and well done for getting to day 3. You should be in Ketosis and starting to feel really good.

Take Care
XX

Good morning all.

Day 5 for me today. It doesn't sound much when I say I have had 4 really good days, but I am really pleased with myself so far.

Another new day - bring it on!! :D

Sue
xx

Morning everyone.

I'm still here plodding along doing a mixture of ss ,790 and my own version of the diet which I call 790+!
I need to a get a grip and just get on with it this week. My weight is all over the place and I keep losing and re gaining the same 5-7lbs.

Good luck everyone. I,ll pop in later

Jac

Morning all,

Im off of work for the rest of the week thanks to my inner ear and throat infections, i think this will be a real test for me as it somehow seems easier to SS when im at work, i think i will dedicate the rest of the week to a massive house sort out to keep me busy. Still really positive despite feeling rough, although when Sally had a pie last night on Corrie I really, really fancied one!

Got my first weigh in tonight, so i have my fingers crossed tightly.

Heres to a great day for everyone and good luck for everyone else that has thier WI today xx

Weighed in this morning and lost 4lb this week , very happy as also bloomin totm has arrived again !!!! Only downside to this diet.

Have a quiet house today 3 have gone to school and my hubby dropping off my son at his friends for the day so only two littlies at home. Have 9 clients to see today and a cooked dinner to prepare for tonight. Funny thing is i normally cook for atleast 8 people most nights as my mum and dad who live 8 doors down come up several times over week and on sunday i had 11 for roast dinner and i didnt have any qualms about not eating but yesterday hubby went food shopping and brought fresh bread and i was drooling lol

Looking forward to getting under the 14 stone mark now so 100% on Sole source.

Had a friend round yesterday who had completed his first week on diet and he had lost 15lb !!! and his wife 8lb, they were really pleased and so was I , I love to see someone following the diet and losing weight well..

Right off to get ready for customers speak later and have a good day everyone.

julesrush

Good morning all

Must have been something in the water allright yesterday. I really didnt want my 3rd pack but I forced it down. Did do too well on the water..only managed 2 and a half litres but it was better than none at all.

Pandora well done on your weight loss...fab!

Morning All

Woken up feeling v peckish again today:( Yesterday was fine so not sure why the hunger pangs have returned:confused:

Anyway, will try to get some extra water down today - only managing 2 and a half litres each day.

Day off today with my little boy:)

Got on the scales this morning and another pound down - it finally seems to be dropping thank goodness.

As some of you may know, I have been dreaming of a bag of pic n mix for about 3 months now and I've decided that I will have a small bag on my birthday at the end of this month. I know its not good to reward yourself with "food" treats but I wont rest until i have a bag!:D
Also, I'm hoping to be just a few pounds off goal by then so i figure it will be time for a treat!

Anyway, good luck to everyone with weigh ins today and to all newbies. I think getting through each day is an achievement in itself.

Cheryl - 5lbs this week! well done to you , that is fantastic:)

Chat later

xxx

jules rush well done 4lb done is fab :D

sarah - poor you hope you start to feel better soon babe dont over do it tho babe make sure you rest good luck with weigh-in later and let us know the results

jodie have a fabby day off with your little boy and i am so very pleased the weight is finally moveing for you babe:D

I am 1 ltr :tear_drop: down so far and about to have a 2nd coffee

2 coffee's, a shake & nearly a litre of water gone, but for some reason feel really icky today. Don't think i actually will be sick, just that horrid feeling in my tum & its gurgling away too :eek:.
thanks for all the congrats on my loss this week, the difference is that the muffin i had lost & then regained has def diminished :D
xx :)

Thanks Tara - i see that you are now very close to the end too - well done! Which plan are you on now?

Just had first hot choc shake - yum. Sitting down trying to drink as much water as poss now while little one watches Pocoyo on tv!

Don't seem to have much energy today but must try to get out for a while later. Its actually quite a nice day here - the sun is out:)

Off to do some chores now

xx

Back