*** TUESDAY -- hour by hour ***

Blimey, loads of posts already. Hi shakers, hope you are all feeling good today.

Well as you can see I survived Body Pump. Had a light headed moment about 15mins in but not major and then I was fine. Even seemed to be able to do more....don't know if thats to do with CD or if I am just more motivated at the moment?? Really chuffed. Plus in my trackies I can really tell that my tummy has gone down a bit and I'm only on day 6....maybe i'm just imagining it.

Well of for a shower and a sit in the garden before I have to take littlun to his swimming lesson. Enjoy your day xxx

Morning everyone.
Hope everyone is ok today.
Well not such a great morning for me. It took me 4 hours to get to work today .. damn the central line I left home at 7am and got in just before 11am.. URGHHH ..
Anyway Im here and drinking down my water..
OMG I had the strawberry mouuse again last night and made it even better it had no lumps in and it was to die for!!!
STRAWBERRY MOUSSE ROCKS!!!
Going for wi tomorrow and going to buy lots of strawberry sachets..
LOL xxx

Hey everyone!

Having a pretty crappy day!

You know when you have lots to do and not enough time - yet you cant find any motivation to do any of it?

Had a bad weigh in too this morning... had my weigh in and lost 0.8lb... not even a full pound!! It just annoys me sometimes how I stick to this diet 100% and have not cheated int he 10 weeks ive been on it... yet see barely any reward for it :( makes me think whats the point sometimes!! Grrr!!

Hopefully watching gossip girl in my lunch break will cheer me up!

Well not such a great morning for me. It took me 4 hours to get to work today .. damn the central line I left home at 7am and got in just before 11am..

Where do u get the central line to and from? I used to get it into work, till nasty residents started vandalising my car and I changed the tube station i went from!

Afternnon everyone, been a bit naughty today & had a can of Asda no added sugar cream soda (no citric acid). It was scrummy and much better than the cheese on toast that everyone around me was eating.

Went to M&S yesterday to buy something for a job interview in a couple of weeks and the size 16 trousers were way too big! The 14's just fitted lovely, so I was a bit optimistic and got the 12's as well, just in case I have a sudden shrink in the next two weeks - oh well can take them back within 35 days for a refund after all.

Hey Crazy..
Your doing so well hon.. and you are so near goal. I know what you mean about the 100% hon .. as Im so with you there and its so so frustrating when nothing much shows on the scales, maybe because you are so near your goal it slows down. not sure if I am right or not.
Hang in there hon . and stick with it as your doing so fab!!! I am sure you are feeling great anyway.. being so close x

oh crazy. it is really irritating when you get such small losses after trying so hard. you'll get a sudden whoosh soon. although looking at your bmi, maybe it's time to start slowly working up the plans? it could give your body the kick it needs!!

abz xx

oh crazy. it is really irritating when you get such small losses after trying so hard. you'll get a sudden whoosh soon. although looking at your bmi, maybe it's time to start slowly working up the plans? it could give your body the kick it needs!!

abz xx

Unfortunately I am :( I did SS+ for a week and a bit, and moved up to 810 over the weekend. The scales were showing Id lost a pound and a half, then typically the moment I start 810 i put on half a pound! lol. Doesnt help that moving up has made me so hungry as well!!

well in that case honey it's just your body shifting and shimmying around. don't worry. you'll get a better loss next week :) your glycogen and water stores will be filling up so the fact that you lost nearly a lb and didn't gain anything is great :D

i know that it doesn't help much, but keep going babes :) it will work out. you've done fabulously so far :)

abz xx

Afternoon all
Just a quick hello as I am now back from work and just spent a while catching up on posts. Such a lovely pastime!
I have an appointment with my iron now really - son(16) has his first ever interview for a Sat job this afternoon so need to make sure he is vaguely presentable! IKEA!!! Would be so good to get it - mother already working out what could be bought with staff discount!!!!
Crazy - keep going...the weight is still coming off and it is just getting you ready to maintain it. You are doing all the right things and it will work out in the end and you will be sooper slim.
Sarah Lou - so pleased that you managed to lose too, hope the doc sorts you out tomorrow and that you have good weather where you are too so you can carry on with your garden planning!

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone, I really MUST get on and get sorted now!

Sarah
x

Ditto, Crazy... don't let this shake you. I had a similar pattern when I started 810 but you will settle in to it and the weight will start dropping again. Keep smiling...

xxx

Mia - Sorry you're feeling rubbish! But, well done for getting back to it after 'chickengate'. The water thing is a necessary evil I'm afraid. I suggest some retail therapy ;) Get on ebay and buy something a size too small :D Have a good day xxxx

Thanks:D. Can't really afford retail therapy 'coz all spare cash goes on this diet, and I don't really need to buy anything too small for me - everything IS too small :D:D. My wardrobe ranges from a size 10 - 22 lol

Well a good day today - but tired again. Still have masses of studying to do.

Split my tetra into two coffees today whilst on placement.

In other news - passed an outfit in the charity shop window on way home. Thought "That looks a slinky target outfit... target outfit to fit into and impress hubby. B*gger it, I'm buying it"
Pops in, "'Scuse me, what size is that outfit in the window"
"Age 9-10"

I think I may be aiming slightly too high.

Hey peeps!! Well Ive had all 3 shakes, and my yoghurt so far today.. just my meal left. Im absolutely RAVENOUS!! More hungry than usual I swear. Cant wait to get home and eat food... i swear I was less hungry with just 3 shakes??

yoghurt?

abz xx

Yeh, on 810 you are allowed to swap your milk allowance for 150g of fat free total greek yoghurt. I just looked on the ingrediants and it says "pasteurised skimmed cows milk, live active yoghurt culture." and thats it!

Back