Twiggy's Diary

Hey hunny bun

Hope you are having a lovely relaxed weekend with Squishy and that work calms down soon.

Mwah xxxx

Not too much work Twigs got to enjoy yourself as well. Say hi to Sharon who's missing in action at the mo.

M

Hey my dear hope all is well with you and Sha. Come back to us! :) xxx

miss youuuuuuu hope you're okay xxx

Hello all

Am too busy working and eating everything in site (only half joking lol) to post much at the moment - but still lurking and keeping up with everyones diarys :)

Hope everyone is ready for Christmas - it's only 10 sleeps away now!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxx
Twigs
xxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you ok Twiggs - phaps see you a bit more after your 10 sleeps ?

Do you know you popped into my thoughts today,& i was wondering how you were & what you were up to....

Keep posting when you can twiggs,what you getting for crimbo do you know? x

have a merry christmas a brilliant new year x x

Twiglet I have been searching for your diary
glad to have found it
hope you are well

really hoping you and yours have a brilliant xmas and new year

I am back :):):):):)

H xxx

sending you lots of love and hugs at Xmas.. have a great one Twiglet :) xxx

Hiya hunnie pie - be great to catch up when you come out of lurkdom

hope you and yours have a great xmas/new year

Hi Twiggs
Hope you had a fab Christmas Day - look forward to seeing you back soon xx:)

Hi all

Thanks for all the lovely posts.

I've had a great Xmas ... had the 2 step kids (girls - 13 and 15) staying since the 20th, and had 11 for Xmas lunch - which hubby cooked (with little help from me and sis!). Girls go home tomorrow, I love having them here, but am looking forward to having my house back :)

Now the food part ... have been eating non stop for a week or so now - so looking forward to 2nd Jan which is the deadline I've given myself for getting back on the wagon, although I'm going to start cutting back now. Hoping whatever weight I've put on will come off quick enough :)

Everyone is over ours again for New Years, providing we don't get snowed in again, so looking forward to that.

Then back to work on the 4th, which is going to be manic until about March :( but will not let myself neglect MiniMins or my diet again!!

Twigs
xxxxx

sounds like a hectic but fun christmas-it's what it's all about !!

there are plenty of us feeling the same-stuffed to the gills and cant wait to restart

Back