Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

I got shot of the headache but I have a serious craving for food.I really,really want something to eat.The girls are in the office eating their lunches and I've had to bring myself out for a ciggie.I'm glad it's happening whilst I'm at work,because if I was at home,I might just do something I will undoubtably regret.I really hope I don't feel like this when I leave work :(
My friend is coming over this evening,so I'm hoping she'll be enough to distract me and she also pointed out that I have to exercise tonight,which I am looking forward to,I just hope I don't have the cravings by then.
I need my confident head back please,so of anyone finds it on their travels,then please return it :(

Still feeling mega stressed :( I finished work,collected all the kiddies from school and nursery,got home,sorted out some washing,cooked dinner,tidied up,washed up and still got more washing to sort out in a minute.My friend is coming over at about 7pm and I've got to get the rowing machine out.I don't feel up for it but I know I'll feel better for doing it,so I'm not even going to try to get out of it.I am very tempted to stand on my new scales but I've stayed away from them,after all,it's only 9 days til my 3rd weigh in.I took a senokot two nights ago and I still haven't been able to go,which is very unusual but I've just taken another one,so hopefully I'll have it sorted before I go out tomorrow.
I'm still a bit worried about tomorrow but I think I will pull the blood test trick and hope that works.My car is in for a retest tomorrow and I'm praying that it passes this time.

I hope everyone has had a good day :)

Twinkle, you're doing so well at such a difficult time. I really feel for you and I'm full of admiration that you're not turning to food to mask the pain.

Stay strong sweetheart! Not long to go now!

Dusty

Dusty67 said:
Twinkle, you're doing so well at such a difficult time. I really feel for you and I'm full of admiration that you're not turning to food to mask the pain.

Stay strong sweetheart! Not long to go now!

Dusty

Thank you hunny,it has been a hard day today and the timing for LT can be difficult as well as a godsend,but I think I know why I've had such a bad day - totm xxx

Ok,so finally the end of a crap day.Totm has reared her ugly head tonight,so I'm putting the extreme hunger down to that,so now it'll just be a case of getting the next week over with and now I'm more chuffed that my weigh in isn't for another 9 days,because hopefully totm will be over with by then.
Today I left work,collected the kiddies from school,came home and spent 3 and a half hrs cooking,cleaning,washing up,washing clothes and putting them all away.There was a lot to do.By the time I sat down my friend was on her way.We watched a bit of telly and I DID go on thexercise bike :) for about 20 mins and even threw in some arm exercises lol.
I'm absolutely shattered and that's me done for the day now.

Keep going hun, you are getting so close to your goal x love and hugs for 13th of Feb xx (and any time you want them actually xx)

Keep going hun, you are getting so close to your goal x love and hugs for 13th of Feb xx (and any time you want them actually xx)

Thank you hun xxx

Half way through day 14 and it's been a nightmare,on a good note though,my car passed the MOT this time,so chuffed about that.
I was at my nan and grandad's house for 3 and a half hrs and it was torture(lovely to see them) but food wise,I'm surprised I didn't eat anything to be honest.
My nan cooked brunch,which consisted of bacon,egg,fried bread,beans and sausage.She had planned on doing me some but I quickly got in there and told her I had to fast for 8 hrs because of a blood test,so I'd eaten first thing this morning,but then she told me she thought it was for 6 hrs(woops!) but anyway,I did get out of the breakfast,but I must say,I was more than tempted and it made it even harder having to feed it to the babies.I am really chuffed with myself for that,as it really did take a huge amount of willpower to stay away from it.

Well done Twinkle.

I'm so glad your car passed its MOT. It's always a worry that they're going to eat up more of your precious money!

And well done on not caving on the food at your Grandparents house! What a good excuse.

Dusty67 said:
Well done Twinkle.

I'm so glad your car passed its MOT. It's always a worry that they're going to eat up more of your precious money!

And well done on not caving on the food at your Grandparents house! What a good excuse.

Yes thanks for that one hun,hopefully I won't be stuck in that situation for the rest of LT 100%,how are you getting on hunny xxx

I can't believe it's only 4.10pm and I'm already thinking of going to bed when I've finished cooking my family their dinner.I feel absolutely exhausted today and just want to snuggle up in my bed.

I have stayed away from my scales and to be honest,the temptation hasn't been too bad as I know totm won't help and also because I do feel so crap.I've got work tomorrow and then 3 days off,so hopefully I'll be able to get myself back on track before I go back to work on Tuesday.Only 8 days til and looking forward to it :)

I hope everyone has had a good day x

I know just what you mean. thats how i felt yesterday.

Might as well just bite the bullet and get to bed as soon as you can. Not easy with littles to look after I know. But once you're in bed you're less likely to cave because you feel rubbish and tomorrow is another day! You'll prob feel so much better!

Big hug!
Sleep well and dream of fairies :)

Dusty67 said:
I know just what you mean. thats how i felt yesterday.

Might as well just bite the bullet and get to bed as soon as you can. Not easy with littles to look after I know. But once you're in bed you're less likely to cave because you feel rubbish and tomorrow is another day! You'll prob feel so much better!

Big hug!
Sleep well and dream of fairies :)

Yep I agree hun,it's 5.45pm and I've just come up to bed lol x

I got a good few hrs sleep before waking about an hour ago.I've been down stairs,had a ciggie and a coffee and sorted out some washing.I still haven't been able to go to the toilet(sorry tmi) despite the fact I've taken senokot for the last few nights.I can't wait til totm is over with as I think it's making me hungry and stressed.I just hope it's not going to last 2 and a half wks like the last time I started LT.

I'm going to try and get some more sleep because I'm still exhausted.Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel more energetic.Roll on day 15!

Helloooo to day 15!I woke up at 5.20am,had a bath and feel quite good this morning.I still feel hungry,which I'm still putting down to totm.I made my 2 yr old some toast about 15 mins ago and the smell was tempting but I managed to hold it together.
I'm at work today,so hopefully that'll keep me busy and then it's the weekend,for some reason I seem to cope ok at the weekend despite being surrounded by my OH and all the kiddies constantly consuming food.I think that maybe it's just the comfort of being in my own home and not having to face people who don't understand and don't know about LT.
My mum is coming over about 8pm tonight,but I know she would have eaten dinner at my nan's and I can get away with saying that I've eaten dinner if I'm asked.I do have a sneaky suspicion that my nan might be onto me.

My 7 yr old is sitting next to me at the moment and whilst I've been typing away on here,we've been having a chat and boy she doesn't do any wonders for confidence lol.She's been telling me how I'm not as fat as I was but I am still a bit fat and she asked me if I could try to be skinny lol.The only reason she was saying all this is because when she asked what I was doing,I made the mistake of telling her lol.

Anyway,here's to a hopefully gentle day 15 and I hope everyone has a good day and good luck to all those with their weigh ins today.Only 7 days til my weigh in,yay!

Still feeling pretty good today.I had to tell the girls at work about LT today and it didn't go down well with my best mate,but hey ho,she'll get over it.
I was quite chuffed this morning because I put my size 12 jeans on this morning and I've been comfortable in them all day.I wore them on Sunday and they were still uncomfortable,so despite totm,I must still be losing a little weight this week.
I've just had to get my OH to sit with the kids with their dinner,as I really can't face feeding the babies tonight and it was quite tormenting just cooking their dinner.Overall,I think dinner times are probably the worst for me,the smell of dinner just makes it so tempting.
I am a little tempted to weigh myself today but I'm still going to try and avoid them.I might have another go on the exercise bike when my mum has gone and some tummy exercises.
I'm looking forward to getting the next week out the way and then it should mean I'm about half way through the 100%.
I keep craving chicken,which I remember from last time.Apparently it's the protein I'm craving,not the actual chicken but chicken seems very appealing all the same.
I'm hoping for an early night,when my mum and stepdad have gone tonight.I like the feeling of the day being over,so it's another say I've got through,but it's not always that easy with the kiddies.

Anyway,I hope everyone has had a good day x

Ok, a bit of a confession.....I stood on the scales and I'm 2lbs down.I really need to try my hardest to stay from them.

Hi honey

You have done so well. I totally get everything you are saying. Cold & tired for sure and I hate cooking the kids tea. Went to Tesco today and got them pre-made meals to avoid it! at least you have your OH to sit with them. I still have to supervise the 2 yr old.

Its been years since I last did this diet but i do remember 1 thing... Sennakot doesnt work. In fact I think its one which halts ketosis. The only one I know you can have is Fibreclear which the LT chemist should stock and is drank in water.. I drank gallons of it before!

Anyway I am on day 3 and looking back at your diary helps me to see what i'm up against but reminds me its worth it in the end. BTW ...all the things you do that you shouldnt, like weighing at home etc we are all probably guilty of!! The temptation to know is just too much. The only reason I havent weighed yet is cos if i havent lost i'll probably give up!!
Best of luck with the next couple of weeks

xx:)

siany71 said:
Hi honey

You have done so well. I totally get everything you are saying. Cold & tired for sure and I hate cooking the kids tea. Went to Tesco today and got them pre-made meals to avoid it! at least you have your OH to sit with them. I still have to supervise the 2 yr old.

Its been years since I last did this diet but i do remember 1 thing... Sennakot doesnt work. In fact I think its one which halts ketosis. The only one I know you can have is Fibreclear which the LT chemist should stock and is drank in water.. I drank gallons of it before!

Anyway I am on day 3 and looking back at your diary helps me to see what i'm up against but reminds me its worth it in the end. BTW ...all the things you do that you shouldnt, like weighing at home etc we are all probably guilty of!! The temptation to know is just too much. The only reason I havent weighed yet is cos if i havent lost i'll probably give up!!
Best of luck with the next couple of weeks

xx:)

Thank you hun.I'm glad my diary is helping you out.I know it's helping me by allowing to waffle on lol.I have started on the fibre clear,as senokot hasn't helped me in about 5 days now.
I hope your first week is being as gentle with you as possible and I really don't blame you for getting the premade meals for the kids,hopefully it will make it a bit easier for you.Good luck with your first weigh in sweetie,let me know how you get on xxx

My mum and step dad have just left,so I'm in bed now,that's day 15 over and done with now.I could have shot my OH earlier though,he's volunteered us to go up to them next Sunday for the day.My mum then asked,do we want dinner or picky bits :O .I have no idea what I'm going to do,but I kind of figured that by opting for 'picky bits',I may be able to get away with sneaking it all to the kids bit by bit but I have a feeling I won't be getting out of that one so easily :( I need to try not to worry about it until the day,but I know it's going to play on my mind.I'm scared that even if I had a few healthy bits,I won't stop eating :(
Roll on day 16!We're going to town to tax the cars in the morning and then there's loads of bits to do at home,so hopefully I'm going to have a busy day to keep my mind off of food.I have been really hungry this evening and my tummy is rumbling away :(

Back