Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

Well,I was very pleased to see the end of day 15 last night.It was probably the hardest day with the food cravings so far and last night I dreamt that I had stuffed my face with food,which is the first time I'd had any sort of dream relating to food.
I'm now really chuffed that I've made it to day 16 and I really hope today will be more gentle on me.I did have a look at some of the other diets on here last night,just to see if there may be one that will suit me if I'm taken off of LT before I hit my target weight.I don't think I could go to a slimming group,but it could be something I look at when I've finished LT.
We're off to town in a bit and then got quite alot to do in the house,so I'm hoping to be busy for the rest of the day.
I finally managed to go to the toilet(sorry tmi) and totm is really heavy(again,sorry lol).I do hope it goes away before weigh day.
I'm hoping it will get alot easier once this week is out of the way,just as long as I can get away with either eating nothing at all or very,very little when I visit my mum next Sunday,yes it is playing on my mind.

I hope everyone has a fab day :) x

Well,I was very pleased to see the end of day 15 last night.It was probably the hardest day with the food cravings so far and last night I dreamt that I had stuffed my face with food,which is the first time I'd had any sort of dream relating to food.
I'm now really chuffed that I've made it to day 16 and I really hope today will be more gentle on me.I did have a look at some of the other diets on here last night,just to see if there may be one that will suit me if I'm taken off of LT before I hit my target weight.I don't think I could go to a slimming group,but it could be something I look at when I've finished LT.
We're off to town in a bit and then got quite alot to do in the house,so I'm hoping to be busy for the rest of the day.
I finally managed to go to the toilet(sorry tmi) and totm is really heavy(again,sorry lol).I do hope it goes away before weigh day.
I'm hoping it will get alot easier once this week is out of the way,just as long as I can get away with either eating nothing at all or very,very little when I visit my mum next Sunday,yes it is playing on my mind.

I hope everyone has a fab day :) x

Hay there,
I've been on this diet a week and yesterday i felt like going home and stuffing myself not just dreaming it! But it was my weigh in lol and id lost 10 pounds so glad i didnt !!
I'm sure u'll be fine at ur mums! does she not know ur the diet? x

aprilbride12 said:
Hay there,
I've been on this diet a week and yesterday i felt like going home and stuffing myself not just dreaming it! But it was my weigh in lol and id lost 10 pounds so glad i didnt !!
I'm sure u'll be fine at ur mums! does she not know ur the diet? x

No she doesn't know about LT,she knew when I was on it before and she was worried about me then and she kept telling me to stop when I was losing the weight so fast,she'll go mad if she finds out I'm back on it :( I have only told 6 people so far xxx

It seems as though today will be similar to yesterday after all.I am really struggling with this today :(

It seems as though today will be similar to yesterday after all.I am really struggling with this today :(

No twinkle be strong , u've done so great so far.. dont worry about wat ur mum thinks, every1 thinks that but u can suprise them when u've lost the weight.. There so many people on it and so many people suceed and are healthy so it isnt bad for u..
Just remember ur not alone and remind urself why your doing it..

Wat is making it tough today? x

aprilbride12 said:
No twinkle be strong , u've done so great so far.. dont worry about wat ur mum thinks, every1 thinks that but u can suprise them when u've lost the weight.. There so many people on it and so many people suceed and are healthy so it isnt bad for u..
Just remember ur not alone and remind urself why your doing it..

Wat is making it tough today? x

Thank you for your kind words hun.I really don't know why I'm feeling the way I am,but this is now 2 days in a row :(

I've logged onto here again to distract myself from the family eating their dinner.I've had to cook a bit earlier than usual,just to get it over and done with.I've cooked pizza and chips for my family today,for two reasons,firstly I'm not a great lover of pizza and secondly because I don't have to physically feed the babies.I'm going to ask my OH if he'll feed the babies their pudding,he just said yes lol.
I really don't want to mess this up.I'm about 18lbs away from my ideal weight and I AM GOING TO GET THERE!!!I just don't want to keep feeling like this :(

I didn't go to town today,my OH went instead,but we've been completely blitzing the place,so I have been busy,but still feel like LT has been hard work today.
We got the weight bench out and the exercise bike is still in the lounge from Wednesday night and I've managed to convince my OH to have an exercise session tonight,so hopefully that'll make me feel a bit happier because even when I don't feel like exercising,it does cheer me up.
Earlier on,I put on the size 12 work trousers that I bought on Tuesday and the buttons do seem to be a bit closer to the holes,so hopefully another few wks and I'll be fitting into them.

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!!! Is exactly what I need.

Aww your doing great hun,

I find these a good distraction to everyone eating a meal in the house. Last night there was wine flowing and cherry cheese cake, pasta and cheese, and I was so difficult to resist, and I kept thinking is it worth it?
But it is, and later on I can eat it (in moderation and only occasional). I then put on one of my fav american shows where everyone is thin and that motivates me again.

You doing great, think of the jeans!!!

B
x

bennet said:
Aww your doing great hun,

I find these a good distraction to everyone eating a meal in the house. Last night there was wine flowing and cherry cheese cake, pasta and cheese, and I was so difficult to resist, and I kept thinking is it worth it?
But it is, and later on I can eat it (in moderation and only occasional). I then put on one of my fav american shows where everyone is thin and that motivates me again.

You doing great, think of the jeans!!!

B
x

Awwww thank you Bennet,I am trying to stay motivated,I've just found this last days really difficult.I know/hope I'll come through this,I just hope it doesn't last for long x

Ps. Well done for resisting all that.You did really well xxx

Well done for not giving into temptation. You'll soon have those 18lbs off. Don't give into temptation. x

HockeyNut said:
Well done for not giving into temptation. You'll soon have those 18lbs off. Don't give into temptation. x

Thank you hun x

Well my day got a bit easier a little while ago.I've just done 10 mins on my rowing machine,tummy exercises and then 15 mins on my exercise bike and more tummy exercises,go me,yay!
My brother and his fella just turned up with harvester take away and it's raised temptation a bit but it's not as bad as I have been feeling.Just about to watch a film and then bed.Roll on day 17!

twinkle82 said:
Well my day got a bit easier a little while ago.I've just done 10 mins on my rowing machine,tummy exercises and then 15 mins on my exercise bike and more tummy exercises,go me,yay!
My brother and his fella just turned up with harvester take away and it's raised temptation a bit but it's not as bad as I have been feeling.Just about to watch a film and then bed.Roll on day 17!

Well done you! Avoiding temptation and exercising. If I had a hat I'd take it off to you

Dusty67 said:
Well done you! Avoiding temptation and exercising. If I had a hat I'd take it off to you

Thanks hunny x

This evening wasn't too bad,especially since as I've only just come to bed,which is quite late for me.The smell of my brothers BBQ sauce lingered for ages which was quite difficult but I've still managed to get through another day of 100%,so I'm quite proud of myself.
We're visiting people tomorrow,so I'm hoping my day will be fairly straight forward.I am feeling a bit more positive now and I hope it stays like that.

I hope everyone has had a good day x

Welcome day 17!I've woken up feeling a bit hungry this morning but not as bad as the last two days,so fingers crossed I've passed the worst of it now.I am wondering if it's just been because of totm.I hope that is all it is and I hope I finish soon,as I'm on day5 now.
I'm looking forward to getting out of the house for the day.I've already set up dinner so when we come home,I've just got to cook it.
Only 5 days til weigh in and my aim is to have lost 6lbs(10 days).That would bring me down to 10 stone 9lbs :) it doesn't seem at all possible that I would ever be that weight,so I'm hoping that it will give me a confidence boost for the rest of my LT journey.
Only 7 days til I go to my mums and my brother and I have been discussing different ways of getting out of eating whilst I'm there and although some of the ideas have been quite funny,it is still bothering me.I'm trying to put it aside until the day but I can't help thinking about it.

I can see and feel my hips so much better now which is nice,however,my thighs seem to look massive still.My OH wrapped his arms around me last night and he could touch his elbows(hope that makes sense),yet last year,he could only just link his hands together,and it's all the little things like that that keep spurring me on.I wish I'd kept a measurement diary since I started LT last year,but a bit too late now.I came across my size 20 trousers the other day,put them on and they were massive.I don't have many pics of me when I was at my heaviest but it was a pic taken at my brothers 21st birthday(may 2011)that made me do something about my weight.I will put some before and during pics on here soon.

I hope everyone has a fab day x

Well,fingers crossed,I've come through my rough stage.I'm feeling really good,a bit of an empty stomach but nothing major :)

Back