Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

twinkle82

Silver Member
As I'm approaching the end of day 2 of 100% TFR,I'm feeling very tired,very cold and very hungry.
Last night I refused the offer of a chicken royale and a spag bol.Then today I've walked past wimpy and very nearly went in BUT i didn't,then I refused 2 chicken burgers several times that were offered by my mum(she doesn't know about me doing LT again) and I was faced with more spag bol this evening.
Today has been a real struggle and I'm soooo proud of myself for stopping myself but I just need to say how I'm feeling cos its driving me insane :(
I'm heading to bed soon as I can't face anymore of today and my head is still banging despite drinking copious amounts of water :(
I am going to do this,I just need to ramble,sorry :(

I know,thank you Dirty Paws xxx

I had a fairly good nights sleep,yet I feel really rough this morning.
The start of Day 3 involves feeling cold and shaking quite a bit and also an overwhelming feeling of nausea,However,because I feel so sick,I don't feel at all hungry,which is great.
I think I'm going back to bed when my OH gets up,just 4 days til my 1st weigh in,yay!

Thanks hun,thankfully I don't think food will be an issue at all today as I feel sooooo rough but I'm not going through this just to give it up,hopefully I can sleep through it when OH gets up lol xxx

claire30 said:
Keep fighting its nearly bed time lol x

Lol I did go back to bed for two hours but I couldn't sleep but I've still been 100%.How have you been today Hun?

Ok,nearly the end of day 3 and may have found an additional factor to feeling so crap - I've only been putting 140 mls of water into my shakes instead of 240 mls :s.
I've just cooked dinner for my family and it was really hard but I came through it rather well.I am in such a foul mood though and yet OH has been quite good with it.
I think I'm hitting ketosis as I've got that horrible taste in my mouth and not really that hungry but I can't find my sticks to check.
In a little while I'm going to have a bath and do the whole body polish and body butter thing to boost myself a bit,roll on 1st weigh in :)

Officially the end of Day 3,as I've taken myself off to bed.
Today's not been too difficult but I did have a craving for some chips from the kebab shop but yet again I managed to resist.
The last 3 days has gone quite quickly but I'm not looking forward to tomorrow,as I'm at home on my own with the babies,which means lots of food to dish out to them.Looking forward to Tuesday when I'll be at work for the day.

Woohoo Day 4!I've woken up shaking again,not as bad as yesterday though and pins and needles in my leg but I definitely feel better than yesterday.
I need some energy for today,as I've not done alot over the weekend,so I need a mega housework spree.
I'm going to set a small target today - to walk to the school to drop Jessica off at lunch time and then walk to pick all the girls up this afternoon.
I've also been dwelling on the fact that my weight loss might not be as good on week 1 as last time(11 lbs) as I don't have as much to lose this time around,but I'll be happy if I lose 7lbs this week,only 3 days til weigh-in,yay!

You sound as if you r doing really well!!! Keep taking each day as it comes. I can't wait to hear it weight loss xx

Peggysue said:
You sound as if you r doing really well!!! Keep taking each day as it comes. I can't wait to hear it weight loss xx

Awww thank you hun.I am trying to look at the days I have done rather than the days I could have left on LT but I am looking forward to weigh in :) xxx

This diary thing seems to be quite a rod for me.I'm nearly at the end of day 4,so roll on day 5!
I didn't walk Jess to nursery this afternoon as I forgot I had to take my car to the garage and go to tescos,but I did walk to school to collect the girls.
The first shopping trip since I began went really well,it was when I got home and opened the fridge to put things away and I spotted the Smirnoff but would never have drank it in the afternoon anyway,so problem solved lol.
I'm about to cook dinner for my lot and this is probably the hardest part of the day as it's very tempting when I'm feeding the babies and it smells so nice,but in less than 72 hours I will see on the scales why it's been so worth turning down all this food.
I've had a bit more energy today but only enough to do some of the housework.I might get up an hour earlier tomorrow and attempt it before I go to work.

ThAts what find hard too feeding others - especially if it's something I LOVE!!! my next weigh in is Saturday!!!

I ended up cooking beams on toast for them tonight,so it was over and done with really quickly lol.Let me know how you get on at weigh in on Saturday x

It's the end of day 4,yay!Today seems to have flown by.
I'm feeling a bit deflated at the moment,as I put my work trousers on earlier,hoping they might have been a bit looser but they're not and I just did the same with some pj bottoms.
Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon but with it being week 1,I was hoping to notice something.
I've really struggled to get my shakes in today and still only had my second one.I am feeling alot more livelier now than I did over the weekend.Roll on day 5!

This diary thing seems to be quite a rod for me.I'm nearly at the end of day 4,so roll on day 5!
I didn't walk Jess to nursery this afternoon as I forgot I had to take my car to the garage and go to tescos,but I did walk to school to collect the girls.
The first shopping trip since I began went really well,it was when I got home and opened the fridge to put things away and I spotted the Smirnoff but would never have drank it in the afternoon anyway,so problem solved lol.
I'm about to cook dinner for my lot and this is probably the hardest part of the day as it's very tempting when I'm feeding the babies and it smells so nice,but in less than 72 hours I will see on the scales why it's been so worth turning down all this food.
I've had a bit more energy today but only enough to do some of the housework.I might get up an hour earlier tomorrow and attempt it before I go to work.

Keep ast it Twinkle, you are doing fabulous!!!!! :) well done with all the distractions too!! Will power is a great thing!

kingiejules said:
Keep ast it Twinkle, you are doing fabulous!!!!! :) well done with all the distractions too!! Will power is a great thing!

Thank you hun xxxx

Woohoo!!!I really can't believe that I'm on day 5 already.I feel quite lucky that it's flown by.
I have just had the crappiest nights sleep though and yet I'm feeling quite good :). I'm definitely feeling more energetic and hopefully this morning I get a chunk of housework done before I go to work.
If I feel upto it later,I'll try to take my dog for a walk,even if it's for 10 minutes,just to get a little exercise in today.
It's going to be hard trying to sneak my shakes in today at work,as I work with my best friend and I can't tell her about LT,as last time she flew off the handle at me.I usually take in something for lunch and sometimes stop off at MD's in the morning and take it into work and I usually have a stash of energy drinks in the car that I make my way through the day with.I just hope nobody notices my lack of food and drink.
I still don't feel like I've lost any weight :( but I know I must have,so I'm trying to put that feeling to the side,I just can't wait til weigh in.It's amazing how a set of scales can hold sooooo much power over you :(.

I hope everyone is doing well today :)

Back