Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

Well done day3 u feeling more postive now? :) i went to get more products this week and I should be refeeding the first week of march. If I'm 100% on the diet I'm still trying thou.

Hope u have a good weekend x

Well I've just finished day 6 and I am feeling more confident,just those little rcravings now and then.I think I'll probably be refeeding about the same time as you :). How are you feeling now,are you still struggling? xx

I've made it to day 7 yay!I've found it ok the last couple of days but today has been hard.It's my son's angelversary on Monday,so technically tomorrow and I'm struggling with it,as I do every year :(
I decided I wasn't going to my weigh in yesterday and I'm going in on Tuesday instead,as I couldn't face knowing that I'd probably put weight on this week and to be honest,I think it would have pushed me back to eating,so avoiding the scales was the answer for me this week.
I really want to make my valentine's day target,which means I need to have lost whatever I've put on and 2 lbs.I think it's doable,so I'm gonna plod my way through til Tuesday.
Dinner times are still being a bit of a nightmare and I've found that it was more difficult today than any other weekend and I hope that doesn't mean that wekends are going to be a nightmare now.
I can't sleep and haven't slept much all week,so off to bed in a minute to at least try.
I hope everyone's doing well x

Well I've just finished day 6 and I am feeling more confident,just those little rcravings now and then.I think I'll probably be refeeding about the same time as you :). How are you feeling now,are you still struggling? xx
Hello I'm getting there ;) I have a few parties next month so went shopping for outfits this always cheers me up.. So I'm focusing on looking hot next month lol.

Day 7 wow u are strong to keep away from the scales to :) u should have a good loss for Tuesday.

Keep going :)

As I'm approaching the end of day 2 of 100% TFR,I'm feeling very tired,very cold and very hungry.
Last night I refused the offer of a chicken royale and a spag bol.Then today I've walked past wimpy and very nearly went in BUT i didn't,then I refused 2 chicken burgers several times that were offered by my mum(she doesn't know about me doing LT again) and I was faced with more spag bol this evening.
Today has been a real struggle and I'm soooo proud of myself for stopping myself but I just need to say how I'm feeling cos its driving me insane :(
I'm heading to bed soon as I can't face anymore of today and my head is still banging despite drinking copious amounts of water :(
I am going to do this,I just need to ramble,sorry :(
Very impressive!!! You have good willpower to turn that food down! Well done;)

3 weeks in , the 1st week was hardest but feeling good. Just got into a pair of pants I haven't fit in for a while/ I have a party for a friends bday on 31st March and a hen do in April so hoping to have dropped 3-4 stone by then ......I think having a target helps..

I totally agree with that.Good luck for the next couple of months, I hope it goes smoothly for you x

Hello I'm getting there ;) I have a few parties next month so went shopping for outfits this always cheers me up.. So I'm focusing on looking hot next month lol.

Day 7 wow u are strong to keep away from the scales to :) u should have a good loss for Tuesday.

Keep going :)

Hiya hun,I lost 3 lbs :) so I am really chuffed.I have been having sneaky weigh ins on my scales at home but to be honest,they're a few lbs off of the chemist's scales,so I don't really take too much notice ;)
I hope you're keeping strong sweety xxx

I phoned the chemist today and managed to get a weigh in today,3 lbs off,so really chuffed.I didn't really deserve it but pleased I got it :)
I'm now at the end of day 8 and been 100%.I'm now only 7lbs away from my ideal weight range,so I'm really chuffed.
I popped into Asda today and they had a clothes sale on,so had a look as I only have 1 pair of trousers that fit me now.I didn't come out with any trousers but I did come out with a size 12 cardigan and a size 12 top,which both fit perfectly,so that was a real acheivement for me.

Today has been really,really difficult for me as it's my son's angelversary and my emotions have made me feel hungry,which is why I got my weigh in and got myself a some clothes,so I've tried to focus on the positives for today.I'm dreading the next few days as it's usually the next few days after his angelversary that I hit rock bottom,so luckily I'm in work tomorrow and Wednesday and I'm doing extra hours,so hopefully that'll keep me occupied.

I didn't see my LT Lady today,so I managed to get yet another pack of LT but I'm fairly certain that when I go for my weigh in next Thursday she won't let me have any more.I do have extra shakes from missing the odd few here and there,so at least I can keep going for a bit.It feels really surreal that I'm nearly finished on LT 100%,but I am really pleased with it.I booked a family holiday which starts on 28th May and I just want to be in my ideal weight range and maintaining it for then,as it would be nice to look good when we go.

Oh and I've now lost a total of 4 stone 2 lbs since I joined LT last May,so mega chuffed with that and I made my Valentine's Day challenge and lost an extra pound :)

I hope everyone's doing well x

Day 9 - done and dusted and laying in bed.I've found that it's a pattern of hunger and slip ups.Today has been really difficult but I've come through it now,so roll on day 10 :)

Twinkle, you're so strong.

Well done you on getting through the last couple of days and staying on track. Four stone is such a big amount, you must be feeling proud of your achievement. I know I'm proud of you!
Keep going, not long now hunny

Dusty67 said:
Twinkle, you're so strong.

Well done you on getting through the last couple of days and staying on track. Four stone is such a big amount, you must be feeling proud of your achievement. I know I'm proud of you!
Keep going, not long now hunny

Thank you so much Dusty,I am proud of myself,especially as LT can be sooooo difficult at times but same goes for you,you're doing fantastic hunny xxx

I tried to post on here yesterday but it didn't post because of my signal.I'm having a rough day today.Day 11 and I really thought I was going to cave today,but haven't done so far.
I'm so pleased with how far I've come and I can't believe I'm so close to my ideal weight.I can see and feel the difference and no longer feel uncomfortable when I'm out and about.
I went to do some proper clothes shopping for myself today for the first time since I was size 18-20.All the bits I've got today are size 10-12,so I may not fit into all the bits just yet but that'll give me another goal.I kept finding myself picking size 16+ off the rails and then realising that they'd be too big.
I've booked a family holiday for the end of May and I'm determined that this summer I'll be wearing clothes that I've only dreamt of wearing.Im really looking forward to our holiday and I really do deserve it.

Anyway,my day 11.Hmmmm......today has been hard work.I bought some micro kebabs for my family for dinner and I love them too,so when it came to the babies not eating theirs,I'd told myself that if they didn't eat them,then I would.....I got saved!My OH could see I was stressing out over it,so he took them and put them in the dog bowl :D I was so grateful to him for that,as he knows how much I want to get the next 7lbs off.
I get weighed next Thursday and I really want to stay 100% until then at the least.I know I won't be allowed to have any more shakes but I do have extra shakes to tide me through for a little while.

Bath and bed now,goof night everyone x

Really struggling today :( I've had a crap day at work and ended up finishing at 2pm and its really shown me how much of an emotional eater I really am as all I want to do is eat :(
OH saved me again last night as my brother made a chicken chow mein kind of meal and offered me some.I tried to get the kids to eat it but they all said no and I asked OH to freeze it before I ate it,so anyway,he ate it and doesn't even like it lol.
Why is it a real struggle at the moment????:(

It's now 9pm and I still feel mega hungry.I'm off to bed in a minute just so I can end day 12.I've got myself through the day by thinking that the hunger will go away in a minute,but this has continued all day.
I kept busy when I got home and completely blitzed the house before OH and the kiddies came home and I did feel a bit better but now I feel like I did this morning.I've only got 6 days til my next weigh in and I really want to stay 100% until at least then but my willpower is running very low :(

Well day 13 has been alot better than days 11 and 12.I've kept myself really busy again today and I'm just off to bed in a minute.
The hardest part of the day was dinner time as always,but all the kiddies ate their dinner quite quickly so that helped me out alot.
I'm just 5 days from weigh in and desperate to make it 100% until then,so really fighting off all the urges.
I now haven't been to the toilet for at least 9 days now and my belly is soooo bloated.I've tried senokot and fibre clear but nothing seems to be working :(.I read through my diary last night to remind me that I can stick with this and realised that I could be due totm very soon,which could be the reason for my bad hunger pains.My totm is so up and down due to my implant,so I never really know when I'll come on.
I have roughly 53 shakes,so I have a good 2 weeks worth left,which will hopefully get me well into the 9's(hopefully).I have a planned meal out on 3rd March with my Nan and Grandad,so I know I'll have to have a break for that day,but that is 2 wks away anyway.I just need to get myself through this next 2 wks,as I'm so close but it's been soooo difficult this time.I just hope that I might be perking up a bit now,as my willpower can't hold out for much longer.I really want to have lost 5 lbs for my weigh in on Thursday,as that will make a total of 4 and a half stone and it will put me at 9stone 13lbs,which I a weight I could only have ever dreamt of,but is now in my sight.Roll on day 14!

I hope everyone has had a good day x

Hello, Twinkle. Just been catching up on line and read your thread. Glad today went well for you. Have a great day tomorrow.

Ali

you have done so well!!! Congratulations!! xxxx

Hey u are so close in the 9's now u lucky lady you :) I've had the same problem all bunged up I have had action last time woke me out of my deep sleep and now all cleared again it's from tesco's £3 get some ASAP take 2 before bed. Dulcolax pick Peres they are tiny balls.
You have done so well I can't wait to be So close to goal like u are.

Keep smiling. X

Hello, Twinkle. Just been catching up on line and read your thread. Glad today went well for you. Have a great day tomorrow.

Ali

Thank you very much and same to you x

Back