Unthoughtful people!

Dear boss, I know that tomorrow is my last day and that the au pair who arrived last week to replace me is settling in well and is very nice, but please stop treating me like a skivvy who is here to do all the crap jobs while the new girl gets the nice jobs after all she will have to do both when I've gone! As you well know, she only speaks basic English and as you have trouble communicating with her don't you think I also have the same trouble and therefore leaving me a list of things to sort out for her stay (all of which I need various bits of her paperwork to do and when I ask for them I get a vague look in response!) was not a good move. Surely as she lives with you now, you could take a bit of time over the weekend to sort these things with her?! Sincerely your peed off nanny sadly very much looking forward to leaving tomorrow- thanks for making my last week with your family rubbish :(

Last edited:
ScarlettStar86 said:
Dear boss, I know that tomorrow is my last day and that the au pair who arrived last week to replace me is settling in well and is very nice, but please stop treating me like a skivvy who is here to do all the crap jobs while the new girl gets the nice jobs after all she will have to do both when I've gone! As you well know, she only speaks basic English and as you have trouble communicating with her don't you think I also have the same trouble and therefore leaving me a list of things to sort out for her stay (all of which I need various bits of her paperwork to do and when I ask for them I get a vague look in response!) was not a good move. Surely as she lives with you now, you could take a bit of time over the weekend to sort these things with her?! Sincerely your peed off nanny sadly very much looking forward to leaving tomorrow- thanks for making my last week with your family rubbish :(

Hmmm I think you need to teach the kid/s some REALLY good swear words before you go!!!
Or some interesting interpretations for things!

Shirleen said:
Hmmm I think you need to teach the kid/s some REALLY good swear words before you go!!!
Or some interesting interpretations for things!

Or even better teach the au pair some colourful language! Like the boss likes a 'soapy tit w***' when he gets home from work, so you need to ask him when he gets in!

Shirleen said:
Or even better teach the au pair some colourful language! Like the boss likes a 'soapy tit w***' when he gets home from work, so you need to ask him when he gets in!

Lmao :) :) brilliant idea !!

Shirleen said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again- NEVER read shirleens posts whilst drinking a coffee :) also didn't make it clear but the boss that's being an a*se is a woman XD

Dear miniminers

There are other cereal bars other than fibre plus available. The world is not going to end when your local tesco runs out. Please chill out about it all. Or at the very least, try not to post the same thing 5 million times on here!

kingleds said:
Dear miniminers

There are other cereal bars other than fibre plus available. The world is not going to end when your local tesco runs out. Please chill out about it all. Or at the very least, try not to post the same thing 5 million times on here!

And to think I've never tried one!

Dear husband,
Yes. The chicken stir-fry I made sucks. You made that very clear. I know it was my turn to cook, but funnily enough by the time I waded home through the flash flooding I didn't really feel like going out to the supermarket to buy ingredients for something fabulous. I realise you are a better cook than me, and I know you find my fat-free, cheese-free, pastry-free SW meals boring, but I am trying my best. Was the look of disgust really necessary?

Dear miniminers

Got to agree with this one.

As much as I love the Fibre Plus bars, and will be really disappointed if they have been discontinued, posting this 40 thousand times throughout Minimins will do nothing.

40 thousand times? I've only seen about 2....I obviously aren't spending enough time on here ;)

Okay, slight over-exaggeration...

Back