Unthoughtful people!

Dear colleage (who is also on SW).

Please don't tell me just how much you want to lose weight & just how hard you try. Then go to Jempsons & buy yourself cakes & eat them sneakily it at your desk thinking I can't see you (you sit next to me!). I've also been told you buy rubbish & eat it everytime I leave the room to go to the toilet. I'm tired of wasting my breath trying to encourage you if you have no intention of sticking to it. I try hard so do one!

MinkyDinky said:
Dear supervisor.

I hate you.

You have ruined my day and possibly the rest if my working career in this job. We have a couple of choices

1) you leave / retire
2) I leave
3) I continue to work alongside you and attempt to get along with you regardless of your total insolence, childish remarks, being ignored for days on end, your smutty and sexual innuendoes for everything and down right rudeness - all because I'm a professional don't you know? (and I need the money for rent and the job Market is disgustingly hard to get into right now)

Or 4...... Well if anyone has a 4 please let me know :(

Yours with daggers in my eyes,
Minks

Death.

Shirleen said:
Watch put for that one! My b!tch boss had to leave as she was terminally ill! I felt a bit guilty at some of my thoughts!

Major injury then.

Dear Wirral Borough Council

I live off £60 a week. I work 10 hours and that is it. Because of this I am actually entitled to still claim JSA- giving me an extra fiver a week.

So, I am on a lower income than if I was sponging off the dole.

Why is it then, that even though I am on less money, I am not entitled to any help with a gym membership? Someone on MORE money than me can get a gym membership for £14.25 a month, but me trying not to unnecessarily claim benefits for the sake of would have to pay £32.50 which is completely impossible to afford, even with extreme budgetting.

between you lot and our local PCT, who told me I was too FAT for slimming world so had to pay for it myself, on beans for income, selling stuff that I treasured to pay for the countdowns, it's like you lot don't want me to lose weight!

7 stone i've lost! all i want is to go the effing gym to get rid of the flabby skin- LOTS of the stuff! I'm guessing even at 10-11 stone loss (which i will be when i get to target) I wouldnt be able to get a tummy tuck, so i have to do this all by myself- exercise and more exercise. there is only so much walking i can do ffs!!

You should have plans in place for people who are of an extremely low income, not just pay for people who are claiming benefits. I even have to pay for my prescriptions- on LESS money than being on dole

this. is. not. RIGHT!!!!!

kingleds said:
Dear new job

Last time i checked it was customary to pay your employees. Therefore it was not a nice surprise to find out that despite having my details for nearly 6 weeks you have somehow managed to not set me up on the payroll system. If you do not sort it out I will not be coming in, mainly because I won't be able to afford to!

To add to this

No HR moron - it is not acceptable that you are now going to 'try' to pay me on the 31st - not least because you have a contractual obligation to pay me on the 20th, and the fact all my bills go out on the 28th!!!! Aarrrggghhhh

kingleds said:
To add to this

No HR moron - it is not acceptable that you are now going to 'try' to pay me on the 31st - not least because you have a contractual obligation to pay me on the 20th, and the fact all my bills go out on the 28th!!!! Aarrrggghhhh

Oh no! That's really really bad! Makes me so mad when they act like you don't need the money!

Shirleen said:
Oh no! That's really really bad! Makes me so mad when they act like you don't need the money!

I know! I am less than impressed & have expressed this in no uncertain terms to my new boss.

I know! I am less than impressed & have expressed this in no uncertain terms to my new boss.

You may have already tried this, but if I were you I'd ask for a cheque (or cash) for this month's pay if it will take them that long to set you up on payroll. Or at least enough cash to cover your bills! You shouldn't have to suffer because of their incompetence!

who_la_hoop said:
You may have already tried this, but if I were you I'd ask for a cheque (or cash) for this month's pay if it will take them that long to set you up on payroll. Or at least enough cash to cover your bills! You shouldn't have to suffer because of their incompetence!

I hve kicked off big time. I reminded them of their contractual obligation to pay me on or before a specified dste, of their obligation if they failed to do so to pay any charges incurred by the bank, then i phoned my boss & told him i expected a sub via overnighy transfer (at their cost) or i would work from home until they did pay me. He said he would sort it in the morning!

Good! Hope it all works out!

kingleds said:
I hve kicked off big time. I reminded them of their contractual obligation to pay me on or before a specified dste, of their obligation if they failed to do so to pay any charges incurred by the bank, then i phoned my boss & told him i expected a sub via overnighy transfer (at their cost) or i would work from home until they did pay me. He said he would sort it in the morning!

You go girl! Kick some ass!!!

LittleFlutterby said:

I live off £60 a week. I work 10 hours and that is it. Because of this I am actually entitled to still claim JSA- giving me an extra fiver a week.

Why is it then, that even though I am on less money, I am not entitled to any help with a gym membership? Someone on MORE money than me can get a gym membership for £14.25 a month, but me trying not to unnecessarily claim benefits for the sake of would have to pay £32.50 which is completely impossible to afford, even with extreme budgetting.

between you lot and our local PCT, who told me I was too FAT for slimming world so had to pay for it myself, on beans for income, selling stuff that I treasured to pay for the countdowns, it's like you lot don't want me to lose weight!

7 stone i've lost! all i want is to go the effing gym to get rid of the flabby skin- LOTS of the stuff! I'm guessing even at 10-11 stone loss (which i will be when i get to target) I wouldnt be able to get a tummy tuck, so i have to do this all by myself- exercise and more exercise. there is only so much walking i can do ffs!!

You should have plans in place for people who are of an extremely low income, not just pay for people who are claiming benefits. I even have to pay for my prescriptions- on LESS money than being on dole

I appreciate your frustration, although I don't quite understand why if you get JSA you aren't entitled to the passport anyway, but you don't need a gym to tone up and on the money you have coming in even 14 a month is money you can ill afford. Spend a couple of quid on the thirty day shred dvd and follow it like a slave. Jillian will drive you mental but she will tone you just as well as a gym could and for next to none of the cost. Once the weather gets better, use local parks, some have trim trail exercise places that are free to use. You can get in shape just as well in your own home as you can in a gym. Just takes a bit of imagination.

LittleFlutterby said:

I have LOTS of exercise DVD's I can give you if your interested? Let me know and I can send them up to you. X

I know this can sound daft, but you also need to set times for the exercise, sitting on the sofa wishing you had gym membership ain't gonna help!
So put the times in your diary as 'going to the gym', if your asked to do something else tell that person 'that's my gym time, but I'm available an hour and a half later'.
Or set your alarm for the same time every morning, have a chair with your gym clothes on right beside your bed, put them on as soon as you get up, even if you aren't going to exercise for at least half an hour, you're ready.
Before you go to bed, set your exercise area up, mat on floor, DVD in machine, water bottle in fridge, you are good to go!

Also as a reward, pop out and see if you can get some nice smellies reduced from Christmas, buy the nicest you can afford, get a range if you can shower gel/body cream, M&S do some lovely ones, with perfume sprays too. Pop them in a cheap washbag and only use these when you've worked out. Why? It's positive association, you'll feel virtuous and smell gorgeous, and as SW say; what gets rewarded gets repeated!

Shirleen said:
Also as a reward, pop out and see if you can get some nice smellies reduced from Christmas, buy the nicest you can afford, get a range if you can shower gel/body cream, M&S do some lovely ones, with perfume sprays too. Pop them in a cheap washbag and only use these when you've worked out. Why? It's positive association, you'll feel virtuous and smell gorgeous, and as SW say; what gets rewarded gets repeated!

That's a great idea, funnily enough on Tuesday I bought some shower mousse, exfoliator and body lotion from Asda, only £2 each and smelt gorgeous, I used it for the first time yesterday when I got home from the gym (first time I'd been able to go in months), felt really good and smelt lovely all day so I am going to steal your fab idea and save the products for after I've exercised.. Thank you Shirleen x

HPSaucy said:
That's a great idea, funnily enough on Tuesday I bought some shower mousse, exfoliator and body lotion from Asda, only £2 each and smelt gorgeous, I used it for the first time yesterday when I got home from the gym (first time I'd been able to go in months), felt really good and smelt lovely all day so I am going to steal your fab idea and save the products for after I've exercised.. Thank you Shirleen x

You're welcome hunny! I'm using the idea myself! Saving a few pennies for some L'Occitane or Crabtree and Evelyn goodies soon!

Back