Unthoughtful people!

Virgin media

I do have life. Hate holding!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear OH friends wife,
Yes I have met u on a few occasions and yes I have met u drunk a few times and yes you are a very bubbly person but I think u need to engage ur brain before speaking. U were talking about how U have started running so I showed you the "run keeper" app on my phone and how useful it is and u said "oh you run too?!" and I replied " yeah run, yoga, zumba... a couple of things" and u shot me down with "really?! Well why arent u a size 6 then?!" oh honey, I do like you but I would have willingly b*tch slapped around the venue right then. But it's ok, give me a few months and next time I see you ur head will fall off at my weight loss and how toned I am!

Yours

Lindsay.

someone on my facebook asking what time I'm going to take my daughter to Elise's party; which half the class are apparently going to.
ummm... I'm not, she wasn't invited.

Dear Dog

The wooden gate in the courtyard is there for your protection. If you keep trying to break bits of it off and succeed in what I suspect is your attempt to make a hole big enough to fit through, you will no doubt run out into the road where you can get run over and/or stolen or something. SO BLOODY STOP IT!! If you damage the gate to the point where we have to replace it, I'll use the money we normally use to buy you food to buy a new gate! You little bugger lol You're lucky I love you! But even so, stop it!!!

Love Mama x

Dear OH friends wife,
Yes I have met u on a few occasions and yes I have met u drunk a few times and yes you are a very bubbly person but I think u need to engage ur brain before speaking. U were talking about how U have started running so I showed you the "run keeper" app on my phone and how useful it is and u said "oh you run too?!" and I replied " yeah run, yoga, zumba... a couple of things" and u shot me down with "really?! Well why arent u a size 6 then?!" oh honey, I do like you but I would have willingly b*tch slapped around the venue right then. But it's ok, give me a few months and next time I see you ur head will fall off at my weight loss and how toned I am!

Yours

Lindsay.

:eek: Some people really should think before they open their mouths. Least you have the satisfaction of knowing how amazing you will look for your next encounter :party0011:
x

Dear Dog

The wooden gate in the courtyard is there for your protection. If you keep trying to break bits of it off and succeed in what I suspect is your attempt to make a hole big enough to fit through, you will no doubt run out into the road where you can get run over and/or stolen or something. SO BLOODY STOP IT!! If you damage the gate to the point where we have to replace it, I'll use the money we normally use to buy you food to buy a new gate! You little bugger lol You're lucky I love you! But even so, stop it!!!

Love Mama x

Maybe you need to clad it in a metal sheet hun?

Hahaha why have I only just noticed this thread?! So funny, I love a good rant you totally feel better afterwards :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe you need to clad it in a metal sheet hun?

Good idea :) The gate's been up for months but it's only been today and yesterday that he's started to try to break bits off :(

Dear my husbands, mums, brother.

How dare you post publicly on my mother in laws wall who's the dad when everyone else is congratulating her and us for our pregnancy.

You don't know me, you don't know rob anymore seeing how 6 years ago you decided that rob at 19 years old made a mistake and you can't forgive him for it but everyone else has!

My opinion of you has always been that you are a stupid, adultorous bully and just because you have cheated on your wife multiple times and your daughter has no idea who the father of her child is gives you no right to post slanderous, defamatory messages about me when A. You've never met me, B. Your not funny and C. I'm sure that you will not be able to understand 90% of the content in the message I have sent to you because your one solitary brain cell may explode under the exposure to such an intellectual assault of words.

Ever post anything in a public forum again containing information with regards to me, my husband or my baby and my lawyer will be in touch you immature bitter twisted old fool.

Rant over.

Glad I'm not the only one with what I can best describe as a "complicated" relationship with my mother!

Just back from a weekend with the folks. She helpfully cooked the leeks and carrots in (real) butter and told me afterwards and made a rice pudding with cream. Then got upset when I indicated I'd prefer the raspberries and blueberries she was having for pud. :rolleyes: Believe me ~ you don't want to set my mother off on a major hissy fit.

My parents have never been tactile or openly vocal about affection so I'm still not clear whether she's trying to feed me as a substitute for affection or sabotage my efforts. :confused:

Dear my husbands, mums, brother.

How dare you post publicly on my mother in laws wall who's the dad when everyone else is congratulating her and us for our pregnancy.

You don't know me, you don't know rob anymore seeing how 6 years ago you decided that rob at 19 years old made a mistake and you can't forgive him for it but everyone else has!

My opinion of you has always been that you are a stupid, adultorous bully and just because you have cheated on your wife multiple times and your daughter has no idea who the father of her child is gives you no right to post slanderous, defamatory messages about me when A. You've never met me, B. Your not funny and C. I'm sure that you will not be able to understand 90% of the content in the message I have sent to you because your one solitary brain cell may explode under the exposure to such an intellectual assault of words.

Ever post anything in a public forum again containing information with regards to me, my husband or my baby and my lawyer will be in touch you immature bitter twisted old fool.

Rant over.

**Big hugs hun** he sounds like an utter idiot with a twisted sense of humour x

**Big hugs hun** he sounds like an utter idiot with a twisted sense of humour x

He's an idiot who cant let things go. I mean everyone made some mistakes when they were younger, i know I did! My hubby was 19 and he told a lie which got out of control and it was a bad lie but that was 6 years ago, he was a very immature 19 years old (as most men are!) I didnt know him then but he's told me all about what happened and the effects it has and he's so ashamed of himself even now for the things he said but he cant go back and change it but he has learned from that mistake and grown up into a wonderful person!

I'm really proud of the message I sent to this idiot so i'm going to share it :D

"How dare you write something so rude about me on sue's wall, you know nothing about me, our life or my upbringing because you've never bothered to find out anything about us in the four years that Rob and I have been together.

For example i'm sure you have no idea that I have A levels, a degree and a masters degree, Or that i come from a very resepctable family. I'm sure you also had no idea that my dad passed away last year and that its been a very difficult time and to have such amazing news that Rob and I are having a baby is the happiest thing to happen to my family since our wedding and to have someone childishly and in such an immature manner attempt to tarnish such a happy occasion makes me feel incredibly sorry for you indeed.

I'm well aware that Rob was not perfect growing up but the fact of the matter is that he has grown and changed into an amazing man in the years since you decided he is not worthy of your time and if you could have gotten over his mistakes of the past and moved on you would have been able to see this for yourself. Everyone makes mistakes in life the point behind every mistake is to learn and grow from the experience, Rob has done that and become the man that I fell in love with, married and is the father of my unborn child.

I'm sorry that life has turned you into such a bitter and nasty person, as you have written on the status your not a very nice person and your certainly not welcome to ever be part of our lives so there is no need to reply, nothing you could say to me would create cause for interest."

My husband was all for calling him every name under the sun for what he said but I find the high road is much more comfortable when dealing with people like him as his aim in all this was to get my husband to bring himself down to his level and it hasnt worked. I will let you know if i recieve a reply!

xxx

I have to say, i really think you might be over reacting just a tad. It could well have been a flippant comment, albeit not particularly funny i grant you, but i'm not sure anyone deserves the message you have sent.

However, i don't know the situation in full, perhaps he really is a horrible person, in which case i'm not sure lowering yourself to his level will make you feel any better or indeed him any worse.

Dear Back Pain
We have had this discussion alrrady this week. I am bored with you. There is no reason why you should be hanging around. Feck off please.
Yours, rest of kingleds body x

Dear Self,

Yes I do have to go back to work tomorrow as I need the pennies to pay rent/bills/etc it is not an option to go awol never to return, stop daydreaming and enjoy your Sunday evening.

On a similar vain, Dear Brain,

Please let me sleep tonight. I need a good night's sleep to deal with the cr*p that will be thrown at me in work tomorrow.

Cheers
me x

kingleds said:
I have to say, i really think you might be over reacting just a tad. It could well have been a flippant comment, albeit not particularly funny i grant you, but i'm not sure anyone deserves the message you have sent.

However, i don't know the situation in full, perhaps he really is a horrible person, in which case i'm not sure lowering yourself to his level will make you feel any better or indeed him any worse.

Dear Back Pain
We have had this discussion alrrady this week. I am bored with you. There is no reason why you should be hanging around. Feck off please.
Yours, rest of kingleds body x

He's a disgrace to the human race he really is that bad. And he didn't mean it flippantly, it was intentionally said to cause pain and disruption. The man has cheated on his wife 4 separate occasions and beats her up because he can't control his temper. You know something is seriously wrong with someone when only 1 of his siblings out of 5 talks to him and even she despises him she's just scared of him.

I've sent that message privately and I don't believe that has lowered me to his level far from it. Whatever happens next he won't receive any contact or acknowledgment from us, my father in law is furious and was ready to go to his house and punch him in the face. To be honest my message was more than he deserved.

Dear karma,

Why do you have to be so direct with your punishment?
I had a headache and a tiny bit of a sore throat so I exaggerated a bit to get out of group last week, so now you've given me a full blown cold complete with aches and pains, a throat that feels like I've been eating broken glass and a nose running so much that I've nearly drawn blood from wiping it so often.
If I promise never to skip group again, will you make it go away please?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear karma,

Why do you have to be so direct with your punishment?
I had a headache and a tiny bit of a sore throat so I exaggerated a bit to get out of group last week, so now you've given me a full blown cold complete with aches and pains, a throat that feels like I've been eating broken glass and a nose running so much that I've nearly drawn blood from wiping it so often.
If I promise never to skip group again, will you make it go away please?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear ColJack,
This wasn't my fault. It was my mate Sod's Law and that sly underhand guy Coincidence.
But go to group or I will act

Shirleen........or should I call you Karma - hahahaha sooooo clever.......I really detest Sod's Law and as for that guy Coincidence - well less said xxxxxx

Back