Unthoughtful people!

I probably didn't make it very clear with my rant. My issue is not with people saving Syns, having 1/2 your Syns in 1 day & splitting the rest over the week. If it works for you, all power to you. My issue is with people advising that SW endorse this as a way of doing the plan because they really don't!

Oh, yeah I totally got that kingleds, I know you weren't having a go at people that do it! I've always known it's not the way SW advises it and as far as I'm concerned if people want to do it fine, but as you said people shouldn't be under the impression that SW is advising it as part of the plan.

Dear IBS,

Please take a hike! You have been hanging around uninvited since last week, when you arrived completely unannounced and without warning. I postponed my dinner out for you, I have been eating all the 'right' things for you, and avoiding all the 'wrong' things, despite this making it very difficult to follow my diet. I am taking the peppermint tea and capsules, even though they leave me smelling like a tube of slightly manky toothpaste. I have been doing the gentle massage, the gentle exercise and the yoga exercises. I am fed up with the stomach spasms, the inflammation across my stomach (5 inches bigger!) the nausea, and the associated 'bathroom issues.' You are not welcome. Bog off!

Yours, the rest of my body.

I feel ya. I suffer and when it happens its like BAM! and thats it... done for.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Dear 6 ickle puppies our dog has just had,

I LOVE YOU!!

That is all.

Love, nana :D x

Dear boss

If you ever speak to me again like you did today, I might start telling you what I really think.

I have a hunch you might not like it.
Beware.

And also:

Dear colleague

Thank you so much for helpfully and unjustifiably assuming the context and significance of a deliberately non-specific Facebook status, and running to the boss with it.
You made an awkward and distressing meeting awkwarder and distressinger.

Surprisingly, I have not only de-friended you, but also blocked you.
And so has everyone else in the office.
Oh dear. How sad.
Try being more trustworthy, and you might keep more friends.

Your work ex-mate.

Congratulations Nana xxxxx :D

Thanks hun! I'm so proud of our girl Skye, she's done so well! First litter for both her and Daddy dog and she's done amazingly x

Samprand said:
Dear 6 ickle puppies our dog has just had,

I LOVE YOU!!

That is all.

Love, nana :D x

Aww pics please! X

JimofTroy said:
And also:

Dear colleague

Thank you so much for helpfully and unjustifiably assuming the context and significance of a deliberately non-specific Facebook status, and running to the boss with it.
You made an awkward and distressing meeting awkwarder and distressinger.

Surprisingly, I have not only de-friended you, but also blocked you.
And so has everyone else in the office.
Oh dear. How sad.
Try being more trustworthy, and you might keep more friends.

Your work ex-mate.

Not. Fair. >:0

You are a heck of a lot politer then I would have been XD Kudos to you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The first 5 pups :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 141
Pup number 6, some of the pups suckling for the first time, and a pretty awesome pic of pup number 4 still in their water sack :)

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 124
  • feeding.jpg
    feeding.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 183
  • sack.jpg
    sack.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 179
Wow the pic of the pup being born is phenomenal!

They are so cute!

X x x

Wow the pic of the pup being born is phenomenal!

They are so cute!

X x x

Oh I know! When the first pup was being born, it was in it's sack half way out, and all I could see was this murky water, then a tiny tail swishing around, and then a tiny paw moving around and I could even see it's little nails, all while it was still inside the sack! So incredible x

Neighbour,

Turn your effing classical music the eff off!!
An hour I have been up now listening to it and banging on your wall and still no hint of the idea that you are keeping me awake. Really? Classical music at 4am? Do me a favour. Dickheads.

Your well and truly awake and p'ed off neighbour,
Minks

Dear sickness bug that's been doing the rounds

I thought you'd forgotten me, but oh no you chose to arrive in the middle of the night so that I can't sleep and have to make repeated journeys to lie on the freezing bathroom floor and become more acquainted with my loo! Don't get me wrong I do like my loo, I just don't like it enough to enjoy hugging it all night!

Kindly go away now so I can get some sleep, and if you could leave without visiting my OH that would be greatly appreciated, suck men are no fun whatsoever!

Thanks in advance
Lou

#sick men! Ooooops!

Back