Unthoughtful people!

Dear silly woman who crashed into my car today

It wad clearly your fault, I had better things to do today than spend 2 hours in a&e on a spinal board being checked over and now I am really sore all over.

Luckily there were apparently witnesses who agree it was your fault and hopefully mr policeman agrees when he rings me tomorrow so I sort out the insurance.

I only passed my test a month and half ago and you have really knocked my confidence along with totalling my car

From
A very sore, shaken up little strawberry

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You poor thing, hope you feel better soon xxx

It wad clearly your fault, I had better things to do today than spend 2 hours in a&e on a spinal board being checked over and now I am really sore all over.

Luckily there were apparently witnesses who agree it was your fault and hopefully mr policeman agrees when he rings me tomorrow so I sort out the insurance.

I only passed my test a month and half ago and you have really knocked my confidence along with totalling my car

From

Ouch! And (not too tight) hugs xx

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon Strawberry, and your confidence comes back quickly. :)

Little strawberry said:

From

Silly woman,hope you're ok, hopefully it will just make you aware of silly women in future xxx

Thanks everyone. I'm rather stiff and sore today but tough as old boots. It did cross my mind that if I hadn't lost so much weight I'd of had a bit more padding to protect me lol. Gonna try and get things sorted with police etc today then spend rest of day not moving lol

Dear boyfriend,

I know we don't have much money and that the oil for our middle-of-nowhere heating system is expensive.

But do you really think that 8.2°C is an acceptable room temperature?! I'm sitting in my functional skiing clothing, trying to move my fingers and you're in a t-shirt. But at that temperature, something tells me You're the one with the "wrong body perception".

Grrrrrrrrr, i just want to be comfortable in the home and not have to go outside to warm up! I agree putting an extra jumper on is better than hiking up the heat when it's relatively mild, but this is excessive!

Double slanket? Lol, my Mr always feels the cold before me oops. I'm sat under fleece blanket with no heating on just yet. We have £85 worth logs delivered tomorrow and £40 worth coal today :(

Dear SIL

Why do you have to change all the arrangements for Christmas celebrations just to suit you and make out like you didn't remember we'd all, as a family planned it?? Now I have to re arrange my family to fit in with you! And why do rest of family let you get away with it just because you have a baby?!?? We hardly ever know if we're actually at home on Christmas day, but do this year and your taking the enjoyment out of it already...!!!

Dear ex

When I have to contact you because I'd found some of your dirty laundry in the basket and want to return it to you, give over with the one-upman-ship!

All I wanted was to let you know I'd drop it off this lunchtime and tie the bag to the door handle if you are not there. I really am not interested in the fact that you are having a new carpet fitted and new bed delivered this afternoon. That is not, as you refer to it, making chit chat, it is quite blatantly showing off and trying to rub my face in it!

I also have absolutely no interest whatsoever in the fact that you are away this weekend, have friends round next weekend, etc. Being cryptic about this weekend is futile because I know you will be at your sister and future brother-in-law's join hen/stag party.

And breathe!

KittenKat said:
Dear ex

When I have to contact you because I'd found some of your dirty laundry in the basket and want to return it to you, give over with the one-upman-ship!

All I wanted was to let you know I'd drop it off this lunchtime and tie the bag to the door handle if you are not there. I really am not interested in the fact that you are having a new carpet fitted and new bed delivered this afternoon. That is not, as you refer to it, making chit chat, it is quite blatantly showing off and trying to rub my face in it!

I also have absolutely no interest whatsoever in the fact that you are away this weekend, have friends round next weekend, etc. Being cryptic about this weekend is futile because I know you will be at your sister and future brother-in-law's join hen/stag party.

And breathe!

Play him at his own game, don't take the washing round and send him a text saying you have had an offer you can't refuse and will do it on a day that's convenient.

Play him at his own game, don't take the washing round and send him a text saying you have had an offer you can't refuse and will do it on a day that's convenient.

I did contemplate that, but just want his stuff out of my new place!

How about you take his washing round and 'accidentally' put a pair on pants in there which dont belong to him. The sexier the better!!! Oh do it do it - imagine his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything else I do find now will be destroyed, not taking anything else back for him after today!

KittenKat said:
Anything else I do find now will be destroyed, not taking anything else back for him after today!

Wear muddy boots and go in for a nosey. New carpet? Mwahahaha.

888sally888 said:
How about you take his washing round and 'accidentally' put a pair on pants in there which dont belong to him. The sexier the better!!! Oh do it do it - imagine his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! Brilliant idea! :D

Wear muddy boots and go in for a nosey. New carpet? Mwahahaha.

I will not be stepping foot in there whatsoever!!

Contemplating taking a really early lunch and getting over there before 12, when he gets home, so I don't have to see him!

Or just turn up really late looking foxy, knock on the door and when you hear movement, drop them on the floor and strut away.... Make him feel un important and just run the mantra through your head "I am sexy, all men want me, he can't have me, I am amazing!"

Good luck! X x

Back