Unthoughtful people!

Everyone should learn from KK - This is what the moral high-ground looks like people!!!!

Personally, I'm learning more from Shirleen and Kingleds and like their way of thinking better!!!!!

I agree entirely. The strength KK is showing is so admirable. Shirleen and Kingleds never fail to make me laugh out loud. :)
Pats on the backs all round, ladies!

Well, I've been and dropped the bits off for him, he ended up behind me in traffic but didn't go straight to the house so I didn't have to refrain myself from saying anything to him!

I have an hour left before I finish work and the first thing I will be doing when I get home is removing him from my Facebook, as all he has done this afternoon is rub my face in it even more with posts about new bed, carpet, having decorated the bedroom, lots of innuendo with female friends, etc... I do not need toxicity like that in my life! So bye bye ex!

Not sure about the moral high ground and strength people have mentioned, I'm not strong at all, in pieces in reality but... I'm sure I'll get over it at some point!

A little bit of retail therapy at lunchtime helped too... couple of bit sof new clothing and a bottle of one of my fave perfumes - one I've not had since we were together, so bonus! Shouldn't have really spent that amount of money but... I needed it!

Next battle is to sort my mobile out - absolutel yn o signal at home on my current network and yet my friend had decent coverage on Vodafone. Still on contract till August next year and will cost me £200 to cancel early... ouch!! So have asked them to investigate the coverage and get it sorted! Really fancy a new mobile as ex and I have the same one, really don't want it anymore! Yep, petulent child moment again!

Dear New Horrible Work Colleague,

I have no idea why you don't like me and ***** about me behind my back. You are lazy, unhelpful and rude and by the way, it's polite to say hello and goodbye when people say it to you as well as addressing people by their names before shouting at them in a Vicky Pollard voice.

I am your supervisor and I can get you fired so watch yourself!

Lots of hate,

Your awesome supervisor

Dear new huge vile *****y manager,

You are a cow. You are *****y and stroppy for no apparent reason. Yes you're ugly and none of your clothes fit, but that's not my fault!!

I can do my job quite well thank you, and I don't need to be babied and monitored by you as well as deciding where I will sit when there's nothin wrong with my current desk?!

Yes I'm on a diet and trying to watch what I eat. Choosing pizza hut buffet for our team lunch, and a curry house for our Xmas meal (wtf is that all about???) is not nice. Neither is watching you trough your fat face several times a day. Who has a full fat can of coke, a packet of breakfast biscuits and a mars bar for breakfast anyway?

You're vile, I can't stand you and I know you know it.

Yours,

Seriously disgruntled minion.

Mrs.S. said:
watching you trough your fat face

I would hope that people on here wouldn't use fat as an insult.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

You called her 'huge' and said she was 'troughing her fat face'. Can you not see how judging people and insulting them based on their size could be seen as offensive, especially here?

Criticise her for being a nasty person not because of her size or looks.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

This thread is specifically for people to vent frustrations. Thats what Mrs S did. If people try hard enough they can find offence everywhere, but sometimes its worth remembering its not about us,

Dear alarm clock.

I don't care what you say - it can't be time to get up yet. Its still properly dark outside. You're lying to me.

kingleds said:
This thread is specifically for people to vent frustrations. Thats what Mrs S did. If people try hard enough they can find offence everywhere, but sometimes its worth remembering its not about us,

Agreed kingleds, Isn't the Internet somewhere that people can vent and not have to worry? Maybe it wasn't a word that others liked but I am pretty certain Mrs S was thinking of far worse words than "fat".

If we can't vent here, where can we do it?!

Dear alarm clock.

I don't care what you say - it can't be time to get up yet. Its still properly dark outside. You're lying to me.

I get offended by people posting photos of meals with eggs and beans on the same plate....but it ain't about me!

Shirleen said:
I get offended by people posting photos of meals with eggs and beans on the same plate....but it ain't about me!

I get offended whwn there's no toast on the plate! All sorts of wrong

Back